Finished A New Dawn RPG. The game has just ended! Please leave comments Pokebeach!

On a scale of 1-10, how is this game overall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: A New Dawn RPG. Started, but still taking registrations!

A person not in our plot (ex. Hatman) will be the other contestants, 13 others to be exact, judge as the 8 gym leaders our plot has battled so far on a 1-10 scale, and do the meter in the final round. I will be host. Porygon-X, myself, and jirachinick are contestants. I lie- we start when get a volunteer to judge.

I used my father's Dragonite don't worry when we have to get to Dweford I let you ride him as well. Anyway we'd better rest up for our Gym challenge. I have a feeling it's gonna be a long match.
OoC: I could be the judge for this contest if you want.

OoC: Sorry, stupid subscription not notifying me...
Overslept, and next boat didn't leave for a while.
IN: *steps off dock in Slateport* Oh, shoot! I'm late for the contset! *runs over to Contest Hall*
OoC: Am I too late?

OoC: Yeah, just hang out in the stands.
MC: Welcome to the Slateport contest! I'm your MC, Sarah! Our judges do not need presentation, they are the first 8 gym leaders! Our contestants are: (your performance order)
Nate, Christina, Jessilina, Zoey, Ryan, Christopher, Hillary, Tia, Kate, John, George, Joey, Ariana, Heather, and Poke'! Okay everyone, begin!

*Watchtes the contest ffrom the stands*
"Nate, Im going undercover for ROUGE, there going to bomb the place in the middle of the last battle! We have to evacuate them without knowing, or else my identity will be lost!"

*At the hotel* So what made you come to Hoenn? Were Team ROUGE members attacking you?

"Well, I was looking for a Dawn Stone on a beach in the Sevii Islands when ROUGE bombed it. Somehow, Zubat carried me here. How about you?"

Isa walks up to the top of the building, where Cyrus is planting his bomb.
"Sir, I have a question."
"Yes, Isa."
"Why would you bomb a place with no potential threat?"
"Because, Isa, those people, they are all young trainers. As they become older, they will become stronger and want to fight. We can't let that happen. So we finish them while they are weak."
"I understand sir."
what a cheap shot...

MC: Nate, you ok? You can start now!
Chikorita: *Hears pitter-patter on the roof and sneaks off*

*sees the Chikorita*
"Shoo pokemon! if Cyrus sees you, he'll catch you and use you for evil!"

I was watching some t.v. in my room when all of a sudden I heard an explosion over at Lake Valor. When I got over there I saw some Team Galactic Grunts and one of there commanders take away Azelf. They must be working with ROUGE. I wanted to save Azelf but I knew my Pokemon weren't strong enough, so I decided to use my father's Dragonite and head for Hoenn. Who's knows what they got planed now that they have Azelf.

*Cyrus gets a call from his walkie talkie*
"The bomb has reached destination succesfully."
"Good."
*Cyrus puts the walkie talkie back*
"WHat was that?" said Isa.
"Oh, the bomb that we were using to capture Azelf, it landed succefully."
"Great, sir."
*walks away*
"Nate! CODE KABOOM!!!"

Chikorita: *Brushes leaf on Isa and hands over this note*
Note: Isa, Chikorita is coming for any protection. If Cyrus asks where you got it from, say you stole it. Have it use Razor Leaf to prove it knows you. Inside the pokeball attached to Chikorita's tail is a small pair of scissors and a bag of water. Use it on the bomb after distracting Cyrus.
~Joey
*Chikorita shoves over non-usable pokeball*

Thank you Joey!
"Cyrus. I just got a call from Wendy. She says that she forgot to unload the dark balls. I would handle myself, but I just don't have that strictness that you have."
"Well thank you, I'll be going."
he bought it!
g2g

"We need money to give back the costumes later, so, while we're waiting"
*Brings out Trapinch and Cyndaquil*
"Let's practice as a street show, until the contest starts. Trapinch use Sand Tomb"
*A sandstorm appears*
"Cyndaquil use Ember on the Sandstorm"
*The Ember hits the sand. The sand explodes like fireworks, and shining pieces of glass fall from the sky. People start placing down money*

Chikorita: *Sees Cryus fly away* Chika! *Picks up scissors and attempts to cut wire.
MC: Nate! Let's go!

"Okay...
Analization complete. red wire sring around to the left coordinator. Takes the missle default #326 and hack its hardrive to a weak state."
*pause*
"Completed. Insert the green wire into output. Status completed."
*blinks out of trance*
"Woah. Thats a cool intellegence chip the put in me."
*writes a note to Joey*
The bomb is going to shoot off as a rocket instead. Thank you for Chickorita's help and the scissors. It helped me dissconnect the most important part. It was not a simple as cutting the red wire, you know.
-Isa

MC: That's it! If someone named… Isa shows up, costume and everything, she replaces Nate.
Me: *Sees Chikorita return with the note* Thanks Chikorita! *Calls Isa to let her know she can replace Nate in the contest*

"Hey! That was a great job you guys!"
*Trapinch and Cyndaquil go back in their Pokeballs*
"Look like we've got enough money not just for the costume, but for food for the next few days as well."
*Looks at constest hall*
"Wonder what's taking so long?"
*Walks inside*
"Oh, looks like it's started."
*Looks at board of contestants*
"Looks like my name hasn't been called yet, so all's good, I'll just change and head backstage"
*Changes and goes backstage*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back