Finished A New Dawn RPG. The game has just ended! Please leave comments Pokebeach!

On a scale of 1-10, how is this game overall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: A New Dawn RPG. Started, but still taking registrations!

Joeypals!! said:
Next time, I or Isa will do this. Just so all scores can be in (the 13 random people have names!), I will perform after the next post!

OOC: Okay, I can handle that.

IC: "Okay Cyrus. 3 more minutes..."
"Good Isa. I always knew you were too good for those twerps..."

Joeypals!! said:
MC: Nate, you ok? You can start now!

Joeypals!! said:
MC: Nate! Let's go!

Joeypals!! said:
(If you guys waited, you would have gotten an introduction.

In:
Yay! I'm in top 8! (I think).

So, now what? I guess we battle... *Gets Pory-Pal ready*

"Two more minutes...."
I hope that Cyrus doesn't find a way to lead this to me...

Bugsy: Congrats to Joey, Kate, Christopher, Nate, Christina, Jessilina, Ariana, and Poke' for making top 8!
OoC: Isa, can you do the battle round? It starts with each person having 8 @'s. Whoever you think did better gets to subtract @'s, as many as you feel necessary.

IN: "Yes, we barely made it Cyndaquil! We still have a long way to go though, so get ready to battle." *Looks at the other contestants who made it* "So, who are we fighting first?"

First up, we have none other than Jessilina and Poke'! Drop now, you get a Lv. 15!
Jessilina: Time for sabotage... *Radios Meowth to get the pool floor ready* Alright, Dustox, Seiviper, let's go!

IN: "Go Cyndaquil, Pichu!"
*Pichu and Cydaquil come out of Pokeballs*
"Cyndaquil use Flame Wheel on Seviper! Pichu, help Cyndquil out, use Thundershock on Cyndaquil's Flame Wheel!"
*Cyndaquil charges at Seviper in a Flaming ball, Pichu's Thundershock hits it, making it bigger with lightning bolts going around it. The floor starts to open*
"Hey, what's going on?"
*Cyndaquil hits Seviper, then moves out of the way of the opening floor with Pichu*
OoC: To soon?

Tyler, you would be correct! I have Snorunt with me to handle them. What about you?

OoC: No. Poke' leads by 1 @.
Jessilina: Alright, Dustox, Silver Wind for a damaging veil! Seiviper, tail grab! *Seiviper grabs Cydaquil, leaving Pichu to defend itself*
MC Sarah: Poke' has to do something fast before the little baby falls! Jessilina now leads by 2 @s due to a perfect use of terror!

In: "Cyndaquil, try to use ember!"
*Cyndaquil tries, but fails over and over again*
"Gr. Pichu. Use Volt Tackle on Dustox!"
*Dustox gets hit, but is still alive. Cyndaquil continues to try to hit Seviper with ember."

Jessilina leads 6 @s to 5.
Jessilina: That does it! Dustox, jump on Seiviper and use Poison Sting in unison!
Crowd: Boo!!!
MC Sarah: The crowd does not like her, a number one thing to avoid. She is down to three @s, which must be taken out through hitting!

In: "Cyndaquil!"
*Cyndaquil cries out in pain, just as it's about to faint, blaze comes into affect*
"Cyndaquil, ember!"
*Cyndaquil hits Dustox with Ember, but then faints, leaving it all up to Pichu*

OoC: Oh man... Not the team Rocket from the show...

In: *Watches the TV screen behind the stage* Kay Porygon, and Rotom, I'm gonna use you guys for the battle thingy. Porygon: Pori!! Rotom: Ro-Ro-Rotom!

MC Sarah: Valient effort! Dustox and Cyndiquil are down, leaving 2 @s to one against Jessilina!
Jessilina: Meowth, now! *Bombs fall around Pichu*
MC Sarah: What will the smoke reveal?

In:*Smoke clears. Pichu is barely standing. If Pichu uses any electric type moves, it KOs itself. If it gets hit by a move, Pichu is KOd.*
"Pichu, use quick attack!"
*Pichu did some damage, but Seviper still has a long way to go until it's KOd, unless hit with Volt Tackle, and it's a critical hit.*
"Pichu use Volt Tackle!
*Pichu huts Seviper with Volt Tackle*
OoC: Judge decides whether Pichu's Volt Tackle worked or not.

Well my Pikachu has Thundershock and Surf so I can take care of any of them. While training my Sneasel also learned Brick Break so that might help.

Congrats to... Poke' on a very close win! Ariana has beaten Christina. Next up, Joey and Christopher!
Joey: All right, Pikachu and Piplup, spotlight! *The two come out from the back with a serious look on their faces*
OoC: jirachinick, can you do the whole @ counter and Christopher battling so I do not dominate?

OoC: Sure, Christopher is a random trainer, right?

In: Joey has sent out his Pokemon, and know Christopher sends out his Pokemon.
And out come Diglett and Treeko!
Christopher: You get the first move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back