Finished A New Dawn RPG. The game has just ended! Please leave comments Pokebeach!

On a scale of 1-10, how is this game overall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: A New Dawn RPG. Started, NOT taking registrations!

Me: What about Giovanni? He's still somewhere right?
In B: Yeah. We can't leave him out of this.

*wakes up to Joey's cries*
"What's going...on...guys?"
*exhausted*

-aggs

Ok... I'll stay and help... I guess my inventions might come in handy some time. Like this thing! *Shows a traking device from poket* I put a traking node on Cyrus, and his location should show up here. *Hands it to Joey*

Isa, your awake!

OoC: done with the computer for today I guess. Just pretend I'm coming along, if you go further.

"I'm...awake?"
*falls back asleep*

OOC: Joey, are you going to control Nurse Joy?

No. You should be healed by post 780 though.

Me: Well there's a Gym right next to this Center so why don't we challenge it?
In B: I think I've had enough excitment for one day. I'll sit this one out.
Me: Okay but when your ready challenge it.

Brandon, Tyler, wait here. We all need to talk. *Isa is up and back by us* OK, so who we have here is Brandon, Tyler, myself, Isa, Nate, and... *Natu pops in with Poke'* this guy. OK, so I snatched all the paperwork and folders I can off of Cyrus's desk. I also shut down every possible thing in the New Mauville hideout. *Hands paperwork to Isa* Any of this look familiar? Also, I think we should split into two teams for right now, one to cover gyms more than ROUGE, and one to cover ROUGE more than gyms. If anyone needs help with ROUGE, send me a text with the Pokewalker after I install this chip that was also on Cyrus's desk. *Installs* I personally want to work on gyms, as Natu can pop in and out with my pokemon whenever. Who wants to go where? I think 2 teams of 3 is fair.

"Jsut as I thought. He is going with Code Black. A extreme plan only the most powerful can do. We just slowed him down. He might be able to fight tomorrow for goodness sakes! Anyways, I think I would be good on Joey's team. We have experience in working with eachother. Plus, only the most powerful agents will go to the gyms, so we will need my DNA set reflexes to stop them."

-aggs

Me: I'll go with Joey. What are you gonna do Brandon?
In B: Well I guess I'll focus on ROUGE then.

Okay, so what we have here is 4 for the gyms... Not good. How about we all get the Mauville badge and move on? The fourth badge is set in mountain region, so we should have time to move there too. After the gym, I am going to eat some Ham and cheese sandwitches I am willing to share so we do not starve. Everyone with me?

Me: I'm game.
In B: Perfect. After the ROUGE thing I am kinda hungry.
Me: Aww man now I'm getting hungry just by you mentioning it.

"I'm nauseous actually. I could go with ROUGE if thats better."

-aggs

OK, I am heading over to the gym. Follow me if you wish. I will battle with Isa if you two do not mind.

"Me? But my pokemon are so weak..."
*sends out Ralts*

Heal them up! And with me, you will be fine. OK, we have to face two Electric users, a Normal user, and a Fighting user. I personally think Numel will thrive with the Electrics. Isa, do you have a pokemon with Levitate or a Flying type?

Me: Wait Maylene is here?! FINALLY I GET A CHANCE TO BATTLE HER!
In B: Sounds to me like someone's pumped and ready to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back