BW/BW2 A Pokemon Colosseum for BW? We All Hope So!!

Should They Make One?

• Heck Yes!

Votes: 73 94.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 6.5%

• Total voters
I slightly dislike XD it seems a bit too modern.While Colosseum actually has a story line and PBR looks like a 3D way to play D/P so I would rather have a hybrid.

PMJ said:
For starters, they should use everything Pokemon Stadium 2 had. Earl's academy, rental Pokemon, mini-games, GB Tower (so to speak). The Gym Leader Castle could still be there, but I'd prefer it if they had a complete story mode instead. I think Mystery Dungeon 2 has the best story out of all the side games - this game should have one on par with MD2's. Or Colosseum/XD, if you like them better. Both of those games also had good stories.

I think the online capabilities (oh yes, there will be online) should be more fleshed out. And by fleshed out, I mean have actual rulesets. God.

Trainer customization is something I think most everyone wants, and PBR was okay about this, but it should be expanded upon.

And, of course, we'd need pimp graphics, too. Y'all ever seen what PBR used to be?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lj2Jqz-rxk8

That level. Or better. For the entire game.

That oughta do it.

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THAT VERSION? WHY DID THEY GET RID OF ALL OF THE EFFECTS AND HOW THE ARENA CAN ACTUALLY BE DESTROYED BY ATTACKS? IT DOES NOT COMPUTE!

I also believe that fish should not float. They should appear on the ground, or every stage should set up with a pond or pool of some sort.

ElectroKing23 said:
Something like Battle Revolution would be cool with me.
and i would love the idea of them putting the gym leader castle back in from Pokémon stadium 2 except with gen.5 gym leaders.!
also a story mode similiar to colliseum where everything was in 3D except we didnt have to catch "shadow Pokémon"... more like patches of grass and wild Pokémon would be nice.

What if like you said the gym leader castle came back, but with ALL of the gym leaders from each Region that would be SO cool!

~Blastoise91~

I had a thread for this a while ago, then it died. :/

Anyways, I really hope this happens! I'd love to see a good plot for both games, and I can see it going far!

PMJ said:
PBR was rushed because Nintendo wanted it out before the holiday season (which translated to almost immediately from a developer's point of view). So they pretty much had to cut everything they'd had planned out of the game, and we got stuck with the $50 lamefest we all know and... uh... love.

This. I haven't even bothered to get the game. I was SO dissapointed we didn't get a true sequel to XD: Gale of Darkness >_>

However, I wouldn't mind if they did a complete rehash of the game, ex: new region (as much as I'd miss Orre, we need something new), new cities, 5th generation Pokemon (and their starters! D:), yet keeping it a great, exciting RPG with oodles (yes, I said oodles) of story, following suit of Colosseum and XD: Gale of Darkness.

Edit: Oh my gosh. Pokemon Colosseum sequel, with triple battles. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

PMJ said:
For starters, they should use everything Pokemon Stadium 2 had. Earl's academy, rental Pokemon, mini-games, GB Tower (so to speak). The Gym Leader Castle could still be there, but I'd prefer it if they had a complete story mode instead. I think Mystery Dungeon 2 has the best story out of all the side games - this game should have one on par with MD2's. Or Colosseum/XD, if you like them better. Both of those games also had good stories.

I think the online capabilities (oh yes, there will be online) should be more fleshed out. And by fleshed out, I mean have actual rulesets. God.

Trainer customization is something I think most everyone wants, and PBR was okay about this, but it should be expanded upon.

And, of course, we'd need pimp graphics, too. Y'all ever seen what PBR used to be?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lj2Jqz-rxk8

That level. Or better. For the entire game.

That oughta do it.

I could type out an long message about how I feel about it but this guy said it better than I ever could.

Man i remember watching that video but really didnt pay much attention to when Deoxys got BLASTED and destroyed the battle field lol

~Blastoise91~

rockinpikachu said:
All that and how about a real 6 on 6 random match? On pbr u could only do 6 on 6 if u were over fiend codes!
Believe it or not, this is what stopped me from playing PBR longer than a month. 3-on-3 battles get boring after a while. This feature is pretty obvious now, since BW are gonna have it by themselves. If they can do it, the "Stadium" game can too.

I know this isn't gonna happen, but my wish is that they make a game with everything Stadium 2 had: Mini-games, gym leader castle, Earl's academy etc. That, plus a brand new story mode just like Colosseum and XD. That would be the perfect game.

Zalman said:
I know this isn't gonna happen, but my wish is that they make a game with everything Stadium 2 had: Mini-games, gym leader castle, Earl's academy etc. That, plus a brand new story mode just like Colosseum and XD. That would be the perfect game.

I would also like it if they had the announcer like in PBR, maybe even the Pokemon actually going up to one-another and hitting them.

runeon12 said:
I would also like it if they had the announcer like in PBR, maybe even the Pokemon actually going up to one-another and hitting them.

Well you saw the video right? But i still they think its stupid that Nintendo thinks its TO violent. lol

~Blastoise91~

If there is going to be a B/W version of a Colosseum game; then first of all it'll need higher graphics. Nintendo has to improve on the graphics.

I would actually like if they did make a 3D Colosseum game like previous generations. But they need to add more features.

I liked the pokemon Colosseum games and I still play them every once in a while. I think if they do make another game they should let you customize your character and be able to catch other wild pokemon besides sandshew and surskirt.

silazu said:
I liked the pokemon Colosseum games and I still play them every once in a while. I think if they do make another game they should let you customize your character and be able to catch other wild pokemon besides sandshew and surskirt.

Just played Colosseum and XD today and I've just thought of things that they could implement into the new ones if they make them. They could have a Battle Towerish thing (Orre Colosseum and Mt. Battle are terrible, so they do not count). The games should also have a longer story, I thought XD and Colosseum were a little on the, short side, and they didn't have much to do after the game was over unlike the RPG games where there were new legendaries and more places that were unlocked after beating the Elite 4. Oh yeah, ADD AN ELITE 4 and like Silazu said, WILD POKEMON!

No no no. Not another Coloseum game. Please, not another Shadow Pokemon game. I'll take a Pokemon game that involves putting meat on a sandwich before another Coloseum/XD game.

Yeah, I'm dead serious. The two games were the worst money I ever spent. 97% of the characters have no personality. You're stuck with some lame Pokemon until the game is practically over (Arbok, Delibird, FARFECTCH'd, Delcatty, Slugma for example). And then they expect you and your lame Pokemon to beat some ridiculously crazy challenges (Orre Coloseum, Deep Coloseum). Colosuem was actually worse because you had to complete Deep Coloseum. Not to mention that the story was incredibly lame. Coloseum's was "I'm going to rebel against my team, find a girl that sees strange Pokemon, catch these strange Pokemon, find out the mayor is evil, games over". XD's was "They kidnapped my professor, save the professor, catch shadow Pokemon, foil evil plans, games over". It was freaking pathetic. Once it was over, I just traded Salamence, Legendard Birds, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Legendary beasts, Metagross and Tyranitar to my game boy, deleted my file, and burned both games over a campfire.

I though PBR was a step in the right direction. But because it was so rushed, it lost all of its potential. So I'm all for Pokemon Stadium 3 or something like that.

i want 2c a mix of colloseum/xd and pbr, i want a game that you can customize ur character and use ur ds teams, and battle other players online. but i also want it to have a plot. pbr was enjoyable but it had absolutely no point. and if there is a xd sequal, then the new shadow lengedary should be.....SHADOW ARCEUS, FTW!(note: the whole shadow pokemon thing was lame, so i hope we'll be able to transfer the pokemon that we catch to our ds game to make up for the lameness)

I would personally want a DS pokemon game on the wii or a mix of PBR and stadium and XD.
(I can't believe nintendo, they completely RUINED PBR with taking the graphics down a notch)

Shadow Arceus said:
SHADOW ARCEUS, FTW!(note: the whole shadow pokemon thing was lame, so i hope we'll be able to transfer the pokemon that we catch to our ds game to make up for the lameness)

No. Just no. That would be cliche. And if we do get a sequel, it will probably be a 5th gen Pokemon. Maybe not, I could be wrong. But I actually liked the Shadow Pokemon Idea. It made the game fun. And they will probably do that, ssince we could trade with Colosseum and XD Gale of Darkness.

my friend had the game and i played it a bit, the shadow thing was interesting but it got annoying after a while
SHADOW ARCEUS FTW!(we need a shadow arceus for a xd sequal)

Back