BW/BW2 A Pokemon Colosseum for BW? We All Hope So!!

Should They Make One?

• Heck Yes!

Votes: 73 94.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 6.5%

• Total voters
Funny how the Beta version of PBR is better than the game itself. Too violent for kids... And they don't think the anime is violent? >.>
I hope we do get some sort of Pokemon Colosseum for B/W. And it BETTER be like the Beta version of PBR. The graphics were amazing, the camera angles made things seem more realistic, the Pokemon actually hit each other instead of a stupid split screen showing the opponent getting hit by nothing, and the stage could be damaged by the Pokemon's moves. Nintendo, wise up. I don't think a little kid would start crying because Pikachu got hit by Tackle. T_T

Bippa201 said:
No no no. Not another Coloseum game. Please, not another Shadow Pokemon game. I'll take a Pokemon game that involves putting meat on a sandwich before another Coloseum/XD game.

Yeah, I'm dead serious. The two games were the worst money I ever spent. 97% of the characters have no personality. You're stuck with some lame Pokemon until the game is practically over (Arbok, Delibird, FARFECTCH'd, Delcatty, Slugma for example). And then they expect you and your lame Pokemon to beat some ridiculously crazy challenges (Orre Coloseum, Deep Coloseum). Colosuem was actually worse because you had to complete Deep Coloseum. Not to mention that the story was incredibly lame. Coloseum's was "I'm going to rebel against my team, find a girl that sees strange Pokemon, catch these strange Pokemon, find out the mayor is evil, games over". XD's was "They kidnapped my professor, save the professor, catch shadow Pokemon, foil evil plans, games over". It was freaking pathetic. Once it was over, I just traded Salamence, Legendard Birds, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Legendary beasts, Metagross and Tyranitar to my game boy, deleted my file, and burned both games over a campfire.

I though PBR was a step in the right direction. But because it was so rushed, it lost all of its potential. So I'm all for Pokemon Stadium 3 or something like that.

Handheld game's storyline:Beat trainers in gyms get useless pins,foil evil plan that ties in catching the pokemon the bad guys were trying to catch,beat champion,has a 5 second celebration,meet up with prof. wood get better pokedex,repeat.

I'd love to see some kind of Pokemon Coliseum + Pokemon Box + Pokemon Ranch combination. All in the one game.

Except they could change the ranch to a pokemon hotel. I'd like to see the return of some mini-games too. I miss that game where you used Lickitung to eat all the sushi.

Dizzard said:
I'd love to see some kind of Pokemon Coliseum + Pokemon Box + Pokemon Ranch combination. All in the one game.

Except they could change the ranch to a pokemon hotel. I'd like to see the return of some mini-games too. I miss that game where you used Lickitung to eat all the sushi.

I thinks that is a great idea,have 2 discs,one as a extra pokemon storage game,and the other the ranch/colosseum game.

rockinpikachu said:
I would personally want a DS pokemon game on the wii or a mix of PBR and stadium and XD.
(I can't believe nintendo, they completely RUINED PBR with taking the graphics down a notch)

Forget A notch we are talking about 5 notches. LOL

PMJ said:
For starters, they should use everything Pokemon Stadium 2 had. Earl's academy, rental Pokemon, mini-games, GB Tower (so to speak).

Trainer customization is something I think most everyone wants, and PBR was okay about this, but it should be expanded upon.

Those things are basically what I want, personally I don't care about much else as long as these core things are here.

My only other desires are no "forced random battles" like in Battle Revolution, and the ability to use any Pokemon from your game, with a "flat battle" option where all Pokemon are brought up to/down to level 50 and/or 100 regardless of level and opponents are at that level as well.

sigh... those were the days... i had just seen the PBR's demo video, and i couldnt wait for it, and then after all that anticipating, i finally played it, and was like "what the hell is this? i used solarbeam and there is no hole in the ground!"
so anyway, Pokemon stadium 3 FTW!!:D

garrettb1 said:
sigh... those were the days... i had just seen the PBR's demo video, and i couldnt wait for it, and then after all that anticipating, i finally played it, and was like "what the heck is this? i used solarbeam and there is no hole in the ground!"
so anyway, Pokemon stadium 3 FTW!!:D

Yes, but with a story mode, too.

Ugh. I only want another Pokemon Colosseum/Gale of Darkness if there's a story mode. The story mattered much more to me than the battle mode -__-

And yes, that demo looked epic.

like how you said colliseum and not pbr. hated that game so much. if there was a new collisuem it should have eevee or its eeveelutions as starters, all shadow pokemon looking like lugia did in xd, even amout of all types of battles, and loads of wild pokemon

Okay first of all, a 3D Contest simulater-thing would be AWESOME.
I like Battle Revolution, but it seems as if the graphics were rushed(Which if you read the earlier posts, they were).

Second, leveling up and story mode are going to recover us...
Hopefully.

aggiegwyn said:
Okay first of all, a 3D Contest simulater-thing would be AWESOME.

Yes, it would be beast, but I doubt it would happen due to the fact that they've never though of it. I wish it would happen, though :(.

Here is what we need
A storyline with shadow Pokes(3rd gen ones mostly)
A PBR/Stadium type thing
A Storage System like ranchs.(like get new pokemon from owner)
A way to play DS(and have dongle help us with GBA)pokemon games on the wii(upload save file, turn ds off, play games on wii, turn ds on, save progress.)
All in one game.
I will pay 100 dollars for this game.

Back