• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Absols Trades! Have to update I am in the process now.

RE: Absols Trades. [H] Machamp Prime lost world&EXs [W] Mew Prime & Gengar Primes & more

I recently got the Dialga in antoher trade so I won't be needing it anymore :( sorry

however, I am interested in your full Lugia Legend. So how about:

My:
Salamence Lv X
Heatran Holo (AR)

Your:
Full Lugia Legend

RE: Absols Trades. [H] Machamp Prime lost world&EXs [W] Mew Prime & Gengar Primes & more

I am going to think about that, but do you still want the other Legends???

Please CML for Flygon EX, and what set is it?

I acquired them in other trades already, so I just need a full lugia one now.

I really need both Arceus X 96 & 94 and Salamence X so I would like to do a trade including all of them

Skipped?

@ Dark I did not see anything sorry.

My:

Salamence Lv X
Heatran (AR)
Arceus Lv X (96/99)
Arceus Lv X (94/99)

Your:

Full Lugia Legend
Shining Dialga
Tyranitar Ex (Dark)

If you drop the Shining Dialga will you do that?

CML for your:
1x Jolteon ex (what condition)?
1x Shiny Dialga

Hmm I just looked up the price of the tyranitar and realized I was asking too much. Maybe we could switch that with the Kingdra Ex (is it from ex Dragon? and what condition?)

CML for your Jumpluff

@Lunistrella The Tyranatar is from a pop series, and the type is dark. Also I need Probopass AR.
@ HS I did not see anything sorry.
@ Grizzly I want Raichu, and Heatran, but that does not add up to Jumpluff.

Oh so that tyranitar is only a few bucks, not the 20+ for the one from Unseen Forces... So your offer was way to low.

My new offer:

My:
Salamence X (11.00)
Heatran AR (1.00)
Probopass AR (1.00)
Arceus X (96) (5.00)
Arceus X (94) (8.00)

Your:
Full Lugia Legend (15.00)
Shining Dialga (8.00)
Exploud Ex (5.00) Condition?

your

kingdra ex

my

medicham ex

LMK

@ Collecter No thanks, but what other cards do you have??

@ L. ATM, I mostly need the fowing cards:

1x DCE (Base)
2x DCE (HGSS)
2x Pokemon Collector

Can you give me a GOOD offer?

MY:
Salamence Lv. X

Your:
Any 2 EX's just lmk which ones and what condition
OR
CML for any of my wants you may have unlisted

Right now, the two collectors and DCE hgss might already be going out (from another site)

Would you trade bulk cards for Mew Prime(s)?

CML for your friend's RH Snorlax CoL.

Back