• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Absols Trades! Have to update I am in the process now.

RE: Absols Trades. [H] Machamp Prime lost world&EXs [W] Mew Prime & Gengar Primes & more

@ Slick I will ask him today, and let you know what he says.
@ Noobmuffin How many? I did not have a lot only a few.
@ L I will get back to you soon then.

RE: Absols Trades. [H] Machamp Prime lost world&EXs [W] Mew Prime & Gengar Primes & more

Hmm good question I do not know if you give me an idea of how many I can try to tell you if I have around that amount

Sorry thats too much. but would you do if for anything else?

@ Slick He said he will do it for Arceus Physic will you?

Bump......

Psychic Arceus is already reserved. Sorry...

He said he will do it for Lost World, and that is his final offer.

my
heatran ar
expert belt ar

your
lost world
jumpluff

lmk or counter

Please get a ref thread before trading. ~Mudkip

No thanks.

is your

shining dialga

the COL one?

if so can you CML for it please

It is I will CYL, and LYK

Sorry I did not really see anything. Do you have any of my wants unlisted?

Bump!! Added Mew Prime BTS, and Unown R!

RE: Absols Trades. [H] Mew Prime lost world&EXs [W] Mew Prime & Gengar Primes & more

Please CML for your:
1 Blissey Prime
1 Ampharos Prime
1 Electrode Prime.
Shining Dialga COL
Jolteon ex {Condition??}
Your friend's cards:
rare Fire Energy HF
rare Leaf energy EX PK

I have from your Wants:
xX Deckboxes (Check my list for what I have)
Secret Wonders PR Sleeves SEALED

LMK, thanks!

RE: Absols Trades. [H] Mew Prime lost world&EXs [W] Mew Prime & Gengar Primes & more

I saw 3 Rare Candys 2 BTS, and the sleeves I will let you know what my friend says. Will you make an offer?? Also I do not need the deck box anymore.

Both sleeves

CML for Shining Dialga and whatever Mint Ex's you have please :) I have some mew primes up for trade.

I saw BTS, and Mew Prime x3. The EXs are all pretty much NM. Some exceptions.

Hey there, CML for your Shining Dialga, Lugia Legend, Poss Mightyena and Tyranitar?
If you have a Groudon ex I'm definately interested in that, dependant on condition of course. LMK! :D

CML for Amp Prime
I Have:
Expert Belt

CML for:

1 Ampharos Prime
1 Electrode Prime.

Back