Acting like an idiot in school

I wa at a privet school on scolrship money and these 3 snoty kids tried started to hit me from out of nowere with me so I punched one and they ran away... after kicking me some were. So instead of all of us getting in trouble I got explelled and nothing happend to him. Note that the same kids have done this to all of the kids there on scolorship money. I later find out it was because there dads were very very rich.

I have no regerts as the school wouldn't let me skip a grade there even when I tested better than the grade that I wanted to get into.
I tested in for 7th grade. I aksed for 6th grade. They said no and put me in 5th grade.

one time hatedisc attempted to eat an entire (5 pound) bag of sugar at school, but the authorities stopped him before he went into a frenzy.

no. i'm not kidding.

Okay i'll just go down this year-
1). Last day of school me and my "cool" freshmen buddies busted into some senior's car who was annoying us,(no we didn't steal anything, not that immoral, yet) and he ended up blaming it on his girlfriend who broke up with him.
2). The classic "fire alarm" prank on the day before christmas break, we avoided blame by going to the bathrooms and then "popping into school late(we did it like 1 minute after school started and then went outside pretending we were late) pretty funny seeing all the kids standing there and freezing :p
That's all for this year, no fights and no i don't regret anything :)

I have only done one stupid thing in school. Here it is...

In the 4th grade, I had a girlfriend. It was one of those Elementary school girlfriends where you don't do anything, you basically just have a title of going out with that person. Anyways, some kid in my class was jealous of me, so he came up to me when I was near my friends. He called me something very bad in Korean (I still don't know what he said, all I know was that it was really bad) then he whispered to all our friends what it meant (the people near us were friends with both of us) and they all started laughing histarically. I asked what it meant but nobody would tell me. I cussed him out after that (That was like one of the only times that I really said a bad word(s) in public). After I cussed him out, he kicked me in the_____. We then got into a fight. It didn't last long. I massacred him in like a second. I guess you can say I used Close Combat on him, then Focus Punch. He didn't mess with me anymore after that.

Well that is what happened, I hope you enjoyed.

Edit: Whoops, I forgot to say that I did not get in trouble, he did not tell on me and no teachers were around :).

after reading this all, i'll tell what i did on my school.

i hated that teacher. and when she was giving some difficult lesson, i blocked. then she camed to me and touched me. after that i pushed her away. then she was going to the (i don't know how to say it) a place where other students can rest and calm down to tell the teachers who are working in that sector what i was doing. when she got away, i destroyed the whole class. the other kids in my class laughed and that was making me angryer. so i grabbed the teachers jacket and putted it in a bucket of water ( it had a cellphone in its pocket) . then i runned away.
and in my group, when the (some kind of) teachers grabbed my stuff as a punishment, and when i wanted to go home (i sleep at school), i destroyed the whole place. broke a mirror and some other breakable stuff. i ripped of a poster and ripped it into pieces. then i attacked the (some kind of) teachers. and the whole group was scared. i even had scared my best friend. when i calmed down, i said sorry to my friend. and it had happend again a while after this one.

yeah.... i'm not the kind of girl everyone tought i would be....

I rammed my car into my History Professor's at a Burger King.

One day, I took a metal water bottle and smashed a plastic spoon with it, breaking it in half. The sharp part went into the teachers stomach, and the other part hit and set off the fire alarm (I put some chicken on it). I did some fast talking and they thought that it was an accident!

The stupidest thing I did in school was when a very, very, pervertede boy walking up behind me squeezed my butt, and called me a **** beast. I slapped him acroos the face, then kicked him against the lockers, and punched his nose so hard that it started bleeding. I kind of regret hurting him so bad, but in my school, what he did was a lot worse than what I did, so what I did was luckily called "self defense".
*^_^*

lol some kid whent in the principals office and found n extra pair of his unders. i was on duty to raise the flag to i attached his unders to the flag and raised it. he didn't notice till it was almost time to go home i didn't get in treouble cuase i told everyone it was some pair i found in the lost and found.

I beat up a kid in kindergarten.

After school, my mom threatened to kill me, and traumatized me for life.

Now I'm a good boy. ^_^

Typhlosionwolf said:
Ha ha. Awesome. :D Did your car get ruined badly though?
Yes, the funny thing is that it wasn't my car. It was my dad's Impala. My car was getting worked on.

I once had to do a speech and when i got up there and opened my mouth a giant belch came out and everyone started to laugh

Alright, now here's the thing. Mind you, this was in kindergarden.
This snobby kid named Robert was bragging, saying that he was going to bring a gun to school. I approached him and said these exact lines, I remember it like the back of my hand...
"Oh, yeah? Well, I'm gonna bring a fire gun to school!"
The teacher heard me, unfortunately, and I went down to the office and actually got suspended for a single day. The principal explained to my parents that "although Ryan didn't know what he was talking about, he has to know that he's not allowed to say stuff like that in school".
Nothing bad's ever happened since.

Back