• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds~ Heh, more like pathetic collection. Take a look.

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Primes and RH Stuff~{H}Good Cahds!~Come See!~

Afro-G said:
jgreen said:
i could bts rh holo played
celebi prime
mesprit rh played
i could throw something else in just now magnezone or scizor

your
regular bts
bebe search lp x3
yanmega prime x2
i don't see enough for scizor or magnezone... i will have 2 machamp prime within the week
lmk if we can make this work
I would do....
My:
1x Broken Time-Space (Played)
3x Bebe's Search (LP)

Your:
1x Broken Time-Space (RH) (Played)
1x Celebi Prime

Let me know. Are you interested in any of the stuff I posted from your wants? I'm hoping we can make the trade a little bigger.

i am very interested in yanmega prime x2...im interested in the other stuff you posted but the cards your interested are mostly high value or primes and the ones i want are mostly extras

jgreen said:
Afro-G said:
jgreen said:
i could bts rh holo played
celebi prime
mesprit rh played
i could throw something else in just now magnezone or scizor

your
regular bts
bebe search lp x3
yanmega prime x2
i don't see enough for scizor or magnezone... i will have 2 machamp prime within the week
lmk if we can make this work
I would do....
My:
1x Broken Time-Space (Played)
3x Bebe's Search (LP)

Your:
1x Broken Time-Space (RH) (Played)
1x Celebi Prime

Let me know. Are you interested in any of the stuff I posted from your wants? I'm hoping we can make the trade a little bigger.

i am very interested in yanmega prime x2...im interested in the other stuff you posted but the cards your interested are mostly high value or primes and the ones i want are mostly extras
I'm down to 1x Yanmega Prime and I think I'm trading my last one to someone else. Do you think I could trade you some of those lower value cards for one of your primes? Some of them are actually worth something like Rare Candy and Azelf LA (LP).
Let me know.

i just dont need them that much and im trying to get atleast a donphan prime out of scizor let me think on this will get back to u

jgreen said:
i just don't need them that much and im trying to get atleast a donphan prime out of scizor let me think on this will get back to u
Yeah I understand. In terms of primes I'm also interested in Machamp and Magnezone, not just Scizor. I don't know if that's helpful to you, but I would settle for others instead of Scizor. I don't mind if you take your time with our trade, but I would like to know what you thought of my little offer.

yea im pretty ok with that i usually want a prime in return when i trade a prime but celebi isnt a priority so im fine with that...scizor is the one im most likely to trade...do you have any....
donphan prime
gengar prime ( i know i would have to add for this)
pokemon collector
seeker rh
dces
warp energy
rare candy (low)
foil energy
these are more of my needs i would be willing to trade a prime for

Out of all of those I have....

Pokemon Collector (Very hesitant to trade, but will if I'm getting a good deal)
Seeker (Non Holo) (None currently, but I have a couple on their way)
Warp Energy (RH) (Another card I don't really want to trade, but will if I can get some good stuff)
Foil Energy (I have a few, but they aren't very mint)

Let me know I guess.

im gonna pass for right now bro didnt mean to waste your time...i think im gonna hold on to that rh bts for major needs..i will get back to you if this changes

So you haven't gotten back to me about my RH BTS, any chance you are still thinking about it?

My original offer
How about my:
x1 RH Broken Time Space

for your:
x1 Top Half of Rayquaza/Deoxys Legend
x1 Bottom Half of Rayquaza/Deoxys Legend

My Absol prime and my charizard g lvl x for your dialga g x2 (rh + lp), your expert belt (lp), your umbreon holo, your dragonite fb (lp), your skarmory (ud), 1 special dark and your 3 special metal energy (non lp please). I live in England.

TyranitarTyrant said:
So you haven't gotten back to me about my RH BTS, any chance you are still thinking about it?

My original offer
How about my:
x1 RH Broken Time Space

for your:
x1 Top Half of Rayquaza/Deoxys Legend
x1 Bottom Half of Rayquaza/Deoxys Legend
I'm pretty sure I sent you a PM a few days saying I was still interested, but whatever that's not important right now lol.
Like last time, if it's not to much to ask, I would like you to add something to your side. It's kind of hard to believe it myself, but
if you check out Broken Time-Space the price literally has dropped pretty much overnight.
I'll still probably give you a pretty good deal for it, but I would like to know if you have any of my wants.
Let me know and hopefully we will be able to work something out this time.
Tyranodon said:
My Absol prime and my charizard g lvl x for your dialga g x2 (rh + lp), your expert belt (lp), your umbreon holo, your dragonite fb (lp), your skarmory (ud), 1 special dark and your 3 special metal energy (non lp please). I live in England.
Although a pretty good offer, I'm going to have to pass. Can I by any chance have a look at a list of what you have?
Let me know, thanks.

I don't actually have a trade thread but here is a list of items I have for trade :
Absol Prime, Raichu prime, hippowdon lvl x, charizard g lvl x, flygon (rr) x2, hippowdon (rr) x2, twins x2 and kyogre + groudon legend top half if another trade doesnt work out. The items I want of I am interested of yours are your dialga g x2 (rh + lp), your expert belt (lp), your umbreon holo, your dragonite fb (lp), your skarmory (ud), 1 special dark and 2 special metal energy (non lp please). Make me an offer, thanks.

Tyranodon said:
I don't actually have a trade thread but here is a list of items I have for trade :
Absol Prime, Raichu prime, hippowdon lvl x, charizard g lvl x, flygon (rr) x2, hippowdon (rr) x2, twins x2 and kyogre + groudon legend top half if another trade doesnt work out. The items I want of I am interested of yours are your dialga g x2 (rh + lp), your expert belt (lp), your umbreon holo, your dragonite fb (lp), your skarmory (ud), 1 special dark and 2 special metal energy (non lp please). Make me an offer, thanks.
I don't think you have enough of my wants to make me really want to send out of the country. I added some more wants to my list so maybe you can check my list again and let me know if you have anything else, though I still can't promise I will be able to work something out with you.

@Everyone: I updated my haves and wants and I'm ready to do some more trades. Come take a look! =)

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Primes, RH Stuff and More!~{H}Black and White+Good Cahds!~Come See!~

my rh judge, celebi prime, rh ar chamander
your 4 pokemon comm, 2 skamorys

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Primes, RH Stuff and More!~{H}Black and White+Good Cahds!~Come See!~

tjtoot said:
my rh judge, celebi prime, rh ar chamander
your 4 pokemon comm, 2 skamorys
I think I only have 1x Skarmory UD and I don't think I could trade more than 3x Pokemon Communications.
Is your DotW still available?

ill know by tomorrow, cuz i might be getting the full legend for it, which is better lol, and ill do this
rh judge, rh ar charmander
2 pokemon comm

Your: Yanmega Prime

My: 1 Bebe's (RR),1 Charmander AR, Poliwag Cities, Proffesor Juniper

LMK

tjtoot said:
ill know by tomorrow, cuz i might be getting the full legend for it, which is better lol, and ill do this
rh judge, rh ar charmander
2 pokemon comm
Could I add another Pokemon Communication and a Skarmory for the Celebi Prime?
Darkvoid57 said:
Your: Yanmega Prime

My: 1 Bebe's (RR),1 Charmander AR, Poliwag Cities, Proffesor Juniper

LMK
*Sigh* The Yanmega Prime is in another trade. At least that's what I think, but the person's not replying to my PM. >:/ If that's all you're looking for I don't think I can trade it, but if there's anything else let me know, thanks.

I liked the Yanmega :)()

Otherwise, Im interested in; Rare Candy's, x3 Communications, Umbreon UD.

LMK

yeah sure. lets wait for the deal to confirm though?

ok ill take your deal. pm me

Back