• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds~ Heh, more like pathetic collection. Take a look.

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Primes, RH Stuff and More!~{H}Black and White+Good Cahds!~Come See!~

My:
2x Bebe's Search RH
1x Uxie RH
1x Spiritomb RH

Your:
Complete Rayquaza/Deoxys Legend

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Primes, RH Stuff and More!~{H}Black and White+Good Cahds!~Come See!~

Darkvoid57 said:
I liked the Yanmega :)()

Otherwise, Im interested in; Rare Candy's, x3 Communications, Umbreon UD.

LMK
I'm interested in your primes and your 2x Professor Juniper.
Sorry I can't say anything else, but I'm in a rush right now.
tjtoot said:
ok ill take your deal. pm me
I sent you a PM.
banettewilldestroyallofyou said:
My:
2x Bebe's Search RH
1x Uxie RH
1x Spiritomb RH

Your:
I might be able to do that because I'm still very interested in those cards. What set are the Bebe's Search from?
Is there anything else you want from me because I took a look at your trade thread and saw....
1x Magnezone Prime
1x Steelix Prime
1x Kingdra Prime
1-2 Donphan Prime
1x Krookodile (Reverse)
1x Cincinno
1x Smeargle CoL

It's kind of a lot and I don't need it all, but if you find anything else you're looking for maybe we can work out a bigger deal.
Let me know, thank you.

Afro-G said:
Darkvoid57 said:
I liked the Yanmega :)()

Otherwise, Im interested in; Rare Candy's, x3 Communications, Umbreon UD.

LMK
I'm interested in your primes and your 2x Professor Juniper.
Sorry I can't say anything else, but I'm in a rush right now.
tjtoot said:
ok ill take your deal. pm me
I sent you a PM.
My:
2x Bebe's Search RH
1x Uxie RH
1x Spiritomb RH

Your:
I might be able to do that because I'm still very interested in those cards. What set are the Bebe's Search from?
Is there anything else you want from me because I took a look at your trade thread and saw....
1x Magnezone Prime
1x Steelix Prime
1x Kingdra Prime
1-2 Donphan Prime
1x Krookodile (Reverse)
1x Cincinno
1x Smeargle CoL

It's kind of a lot and I don't need it all, but if you find anything else you're looking for maybe we can work out a bigger deal.
Let me know, thank you.

That was all I saw, sorry.

@banettewilldestroyallofyou: Okay that's fine. The only problem with your offer is I think I might be trading one half of that legend to someone else. :/
Do you think we could do....

My:
1x Rayquaza/Deoxys Legend Top Half

Your:
1x Uxie LA (RH)
1x Spiritomb AR (RH)

Let me know, thanks.

Afro-G said:
@banettewilldestroyallofyou: Okay that's fine. The only problem with your offer is I think I might be trading one half of that legend to someone else. :/

My:

Your:
1x Uxie LA (RH)
1x Spiritomb AR (RH)

Let me know, thanks.

That's pretty high on your end, I think I'll pass.

Afro-G said:

My:

Your:
1x Uxie LA (RH)
1x Spiritomb AR (RH)

Let me know, thanks.

Is there something I can add to make it even? Do you need regular Uxies to replace your RH one?
Keep in mind all of the cards I'm asking for will be useless come rotation....

@Afro

Can you throw an offer at me?

Afro-G said:
Afro-G said:

My:

Your:
1x Uxie LA (RH)
1x Spiritomb AR (RH)

Let me know, thanks.

Is there something I can add to make it even? Do you need regular Uxies to replace your RH one?

The Kyogre/Groudon top half?

Darkvoid57 said:
@Afro

Can you throw an offer at me?
My:
1x Rare Candy UL
2x Pokemon Communication BW
1x Umbreon UD (Theme Deck Holo)

Your:
1x Crobat Prime
2x Professor Juniper
1x Poliwag UL (Cities Promo)

Let me know, thanks. I wouldn't mind trading for some other primes as well, but I don't think you want enough from me to work something out. Also, are those Yanmega Primes available? I assume no because they're in your wants.
Afro-G said:
Afro-G said:

My:

Your:
1x Uxie LA (RH)
1x Spiritomb AR (RH)

Let me know, thanks.

The Kyogre/Groudon top half?
If I added that could you add the 2x Bebe's Search (RH) so it would be like your original offer where it was my 2x legend pieces your 5x RH cards? Let me know.

Yeah, I should take those Yanmega down already. Um, give me a little, i need to think about that offer

Darkvoid57 said:
Yeah, I should take those Yanmega down already. Um, give me a little, i need to think about that offer
Okay that's fine, I'm in no rush to make a trade.
Let me know whenever you get the chance, thanks. =)

Bump #1! Updated with some meta stuff that needs to go!

Please CML For

1x Heatran Lv.X (Promo)
1x Zebstrika
1x Darkrai/Cresselia Legend Bottom Half
Thank You :)

trexpod101 said:
Please CML For

1x Heatran Lv.X (Promo)
1x Zebstrika
1x Darkrai/Cresselia Legend Bottom Half
Thank You :)
Do you have any of my wants? Let me know.

RE: Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~Come check it out!~

Afro-G said:
Bump To The Top!

i have 2 bebe's search (normal)
1 emboar #20
2 pignite #17
1 tepig #15
Bouffalant #90
Bouffalant #91
1Energy Retrieval(bw)
1 super scoop up (bw)
1 black belt

I will trade all that for your

ursaring and electrode prime.

RE: Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~Come check it out!~

Black Belt Rene said:
Afro-G said:
Bump To The Top!

i have 2 bebe's search (normal)
1 emboar #20
2 pignite #17
1 tepig #15
Bouffalant #90
Bouffalant #91
1Energy Retrieval(bw)
1 super scoop up (bw)
1 black belt

I will trade all that for your

ursaring and electrode prime.
Half of the stuff you're offering are just throw-ins. I do want the Emboar line stuff, but I also want your Donphan/Machamp Prime if you can trade one.
I have even more of your wants and I'd be willing to trade some of them, but I would like to get one of your primes.
Let me know, thank you.

@Black Belt Rene: I changed my mind on your offer, I'm going to send you a PM and we can work something out there.

Bump #2!

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Primes, RH Stuff, Professor Juniper, and More!~{H}Meta Stuff~

1st Bump of the week!

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Primes, RH Stuff, Cinccino, Zoroark, and More!~{H}NEW BW CAHDS!~

Bump #1! Updated with a bunch of new Black and White cards, come take a look!

Back