• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds~ Heh, more like pathetic collection. Take a look.

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Primes, RH Stuff, Cinccino, Zoroark, and More!~{H}NEW BW CAHDS!~

jgreen said:
hey have you thought about my offer?
off your wants I have
magenzone prime
machamp prime
scizor prime rh bts played
but the only thing you have that i want is full art zekrom :(
Well I'm not sure what you would like to do, but I'm interested in:
Magnezone Prime
Professor Juniper (RH)
Broken Time-Space (RH)

Do you think we can work something out? I don't need Machamp Prime or Scizor Prime just to let you know.

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Primes, RH Stuff, Cinccino, Zoroark, and More!~{H}NEW BW CAHDS!~

oh ok i just put it out there cuz they were on your wants. What primes you do have for trade unlisted?

jgreen said:
oh ok i just put it out there cuz they were on your wants. What primes you do have for trade unlisted?
Okay well, it's not that I don't want them, but they aren't high wants right now. ;D I'm trying to keep a lot of my primes to be honest.
I guess I might be able to trade my Typhlosion and Ampharos Prime, but not much else. :/
Let me know.

oh ok its cool bro, I need to get more out of a magenzone prime tho because I know once I trade it the value is only going to go up after rotatation... as for bts I can trade but I would another rh for my self to upgrade as well, such as collector( i would add) rare candy communication bw only
fisherman (low) seeker (high)

I'm interested in;
Amphy Prime
Champ Prime
maybe some other cards unlisted? cml and lmk

jgreen said:
oh ok its cool bro, I need to get more out of a magenzone prime tho because I know once I trade it the value is only going to go up after rotatation... as for bts I can trade but I would another rh for my self to upgrade as well, such as collector( i would add) rare candy communication bw only
fisherman (low) seeker (high)
I don't think I can trade any of those reverse holos. Maybe Pokemon Communication, but I would have to really like the deal.
Salty said:
I'm interested in;
Amphy Prime
Champ Prime
maybe some other cards unlisted? cml and lmk
I won't be trading Machamp Prime.
I guess I'm interested in these:
1x Zoroark (Promo)
1x Shuckle HGSS15
1x Cleffa CoL
2x Magnemite TM (RH)
1x Machoke TM (RH)
1x Tepig #15 (RH)
1x Bouffalant #90 (RH)

None of those are really big wants, but you can still offer if you would like.

I also have from your wants:
3x Revive B/W
4x Energy Retrieval B/W
3x Sandile

Let me know, thanks.

Afro-G said:
ChiaPet said:
Afro-G said:
ChiaPet said:
Could you check my list for a Slowking Prime..not a major want just trying to complete a set
I'm interested in:
3x Minccino (RH)
1x Magnemite TM (RH)
2x Cleffa CoL (RH)
2x Hoppip HS (RH)
1x Skiploom HS (RH)
3x Dual Ball CoL (RH)
6x Professor Juniper

I tried to pick smaller stuff (even though it's still a lot lol) because I assume the only thing you want is the Slowking Prime so I can't expect too much. You can make me an offer if you would like. =)
Also, do still have BTS (RH)? Even though they will be rotating out soon I'm still looking for two if you have any. Let me know.
I dunno, 2 Juniper and a 1 RH Minccino for it? I could add a Skiploom RH if you want to (it has some light surface wear on the foil though) for your SLowking Prime. Also do you have some commons from that same set?I need a Grimer from Undaunted I never got one , yes this will probably go down as the most undesirable trade ever lol..
How about this....
My:
1x Slowking Prime
1x Grimer UD (I happen to have exactly one lol)

Your:
3x Minccino (RH)
1x Magnemite TM (RH)
1x Professor Juniper

Let me know what you think of that and feel free to counter offer, thanks. =)
Darkvoid57 said:
@Afro

Im sorta interested in SEL Bottom. Can you offer please?
Here's an offer....
My:
1x Suicune/Entei Legend Bottom

Your:
1x Cinccino (RH)
1x Ampharos/Slowking Prime
1x Seeker
1x Bouffalant #91

Let me know or counter offer. I also have some Yanma (RH) and Zorua that I can probably trade, but I would like to get something pretty good for the Yanmas. I also like your Yanmega Prime and DCEs, (what set?) but I didn't put them into the trade because that would probably make it less even.

Let me know if we can work something out for some of that stuff, thanks.

That's probably a little to much for Slowking Prime, I'll probably just the buy the one ebay for 2.50 :p

Please CML for DPL Bottom. And do you have any HGSS/COL Energies?

ChiaPet said:
Afro-G said:
ChiaPet said:
Afro-G said:
ChiaPet said:
Could you check my list for a Slowking Prime..not a major want just trying to complete a set
I'm interested in:
3x Minccino (RH)
1x Magnemite TM (RH)
2x Cleffa CoL (RH)
2x Hoppip HS (RH)
1x Skiploom HS (RH)
3x Dual Ball CoL (RH)
6x Professor Juniper

I tried to pick smaller stuff (even though it's still a lot lol) because I assume the only thing you want is the Slowking Prime so I can't expect too much. You can make me an offer if you would like. =)
Also, do still have BTS (RH)? Even though they will be rotating out soon I'm still looking for two if you have any. Let me know.
I dunno, 2 Juniper and a 1 RH Minccino for it? I could add a Skiploom RH if you want to (it has some light surface wear on the foil though) for your SLowking Prime. Also do you have some commons from that same set?I need a Grimer from Undaunted I never got one , yes this will probably go down as the most undesirable trade ever lol..
How about this....
My:
1x Slowking Prime

Your:
3x Minccino (RH)
1x Magnemite TM (RH)
1x Professor Juniper

That's probably a little to much for Slowking Prime, I'll probably just the buy the one ebay for 2.50 :p
So you don't want to trade with me? Or would you like to counter offer?
Darkvoid57 said:
I only have 2x HGSS Dark Energy and they're both Near Mint/Slightly Played. Let me know if you're interested.

I'm just going to list everything I saw....
1x Yanmega Prime
1x Cincinno (RH) (If you're still willing to trade it....)
3x Double Colorless Energy (Old or new set?)
1x Seeker
1x Poliwag (Cities Promo)

My main want is the Cinccino right now. Is there anything else you want from me or do you just want the legend piece?
Let me know and feel free to throw out the first offer. =)

Afro-G said:
ChiaPet said:
Afro-G said:
ChiaPet said:
Afro-G said:
I'm interested in:
3x Minccino (RH)
1x Magnemite TM (RH)
2x Cleffa CoL (RH)
2x Hoppip HS (RH)
1x Skiploom HS (RH)
3x Dual Ball CoL (RH)
6x Professor Juniper

How about this....
My:
1x Slowking Prime

Your:
3x Minccino (RH)
1x Magnemite TM (RH)
1x Professor Juniper

Darkvoid57 said:
I only have 2x HGSS Dark Energy and they're both Near Mint/Slightly Played. Let me know if you're interested.

I'm just going to list everything I saw....
1x Yanmega Prime
1x Cincinno (RH) (If you're still willing to trade it....)
3x Double Colorless Energy (Old or new set?)
1x Seeker
1x Poliwag (Cities Promo)

My main want is the Cinccino right now. Is there anything else you want from me or do you just want the legend piece?
Let me know and feel free to throw out the first offer. =)

I do bro haha , I just am not sure about wanting to give up much for it. (i have 4 minccino potentiall pending in another trade) this is why I can only give up one. I'll give it some thought and let you know in another day or so. Thanks.

My; RH Cincinno, Seeker

Your: DPL Bottom

ChiaPet said:
Afro-G said:
ChiaPet said:
Afro-G said:
ChiaPet said:
How about this....
My:
1x Slowking Prime

Your:
3x Minccino (RH)
1x Magnemite TM (RH)
1x Professor Juniper

I do bro haha , I just am not sure about wanting to give up much for it. (i have 4 minccino potentiall pending in another trade) this is why I can only give up one. I'll give it some thought and let you know in another day or so. Thanks.
Oh okay, just get back to me when you get the chance. I could always trade for some of the other stuff, but I don't want the Dual Ball (RH) at the moment.
Darkvoid57 said:
My; RH Cincinno, Seeker

Your: DPL Bottom
Is there anything you could add in? That's a pretty good offer as is, but I was hoping I could get something small.
Do you have any of the Bad Bouffalants? (#90) I don't value them high at all, but if you have any could you let me know, thanks.

Edit: To anybody reading this, I updated some of my wants so please take a look. =)

@Afro

Yeah, I can throw in ze crappy bouffalant

my: Seeker, Rev Cincinno, 90 Boffalount

Your: PDL top/bottom, whatever it was, Zorua throw in?

Darkvoid57 said:
@Afro

Yeah, I can throw in ze crappy bouffalant

my: Seeker, Rev Cincinno, 90 Boffalount

Your: PDL top/bottom, whatever it was, Zorua throw in?
Sounds pretty good. PM me with the trade details, but not your address because I'm still thinking about the trade and I'm also going to be gone for most of today and tomorrow so we can probably finish up on Monday.

I added a Steelix Prime to my haves if anyone's interested. =)

1st Bump of the week!

My

1x Reuniclus BW 250 Points
1x Cleffa /CoL RH 400 Points
4 Professor Juniper 50 Points Each
Buffalont starter deck (your big want one) 100 Points

Your Bulk
BULK CARD POINT SYSTEM
C/Uncommon = 1 Point Each
Rare = 2 Point Each
RH C/U = 2 Points Each
RH Rare/Holo Rare = 5 Points each
Holo Rare = 8 Points Each
Secret Rare = 10 Points Each
Lv.x/Ex/Star/Crystal/Shining/Legend/COL Shiny = 75 Points Each
Bulk Yugioh Cards = .25 Points Each

konter_j8902 said:
My

1x Reuniclus BW 250 Points
1x Cleffa /CoL RH 400 Points
4 Professor Juniper 50 Points Each
Buffalont starter deck (your big want one) 100 Points

Your Bulk
BULK CARD POINT SYSTEM
C/Uncommon = 1 Point Each
Rare = 2 Point Each
RH C/U = 2 Points Each
RH Rare/Holo Rare = 5 Points each
Holo Rare = 8 Points Each
Secret Rare = 10 Points Each
Lv.x/Ex/Star/Crystal/Shining/Legend/COL Shiny = 75 Points Each
Bulk Yugioh Cards = .25 Points Each
I'm not really interested in trading bulk considering how much I would need to trade to get those cards, but I am super interested in the
Japanese Boy/Girl Starter Set Bouffalant. Do you think maybe we can work something out for that?
I don't think it's worth a whole lot so I don't want to trade too much for it, but please let me know, thank you. =)

1x Reuniclus BW 150 Points
1x Cleffa /CoL RH 200 Points
4 Professor Juniper 40 Points Each
Buffalont starter deck (your big want one) 80 Points

Could you perhaps do the bulk at those #'s? It is my main want

Hi Afro-g the mew is back up for trade. I am interested in your 2x Ampharos prime, 1x Tyrogue (HGSS) and 2x seeker. LMK thanks.

konter_j8902 said:
1x Reuniclus BW 150 Points
1x Cleffa /CoL RH 200 Points
4 Professor Juniper 40 Points Each
Buffalont starter deck (your big want one) 80 Points

Could you perhaps do the bulk at those #'s? It is my main want
I have nothing against your numbers to be honest. If someone wants to trade a lot of bad cards for a few good cards it sounds fine to me.
But I think that everything you're offering me I can trade a few good cards for instead of trading a lot of bad cards and paying extra for shipping.
I guess if the absolute only thing you want is bulk, and a lot of it, we probably can't work something out. =(
Tyranodon said:
Hi Afro-g the mew is back up for trade. I am interested in your 2x Ampharos prime, 1x Tyrogue (HGSS) and 2x seeker. LMK thanks.
How about this....
My:
1x Ampharos Prime
2x Seeker
1x Rare Candy UL
1x Tyrogue HS
1x Scyther (UD either one)

Your:
1x Mew Prime
2x Professor Juniper

Let me know or counter offer. Do you have anything else from my wants that you can trade? Possibly unlisted? Let me know, thanks. =)

Back