• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds~ Heh, more like pathetic collection. Take a look.

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Primes, RH Stuff, Cinccino, Zoroark, and More!~{H}NEW BW CAHDS!~

oskierox said:
Hey champ :) I was wondering if you by anychance had any SF reprints? If not, can you check my list for the Shiny drifloon and promo Heatran X? :D Thanks!
Oscar
I don't think I can trade any of the reprints that I have, but which ones are you looking for exactly. Also, The Heatran Lv.X (Promo) is in another trade and I think I'm trading the Shiny Drifloon to someone else, but it's been a while since he last contacted me so that may change.
Do you have anything from my wants? Not sure if we can work something out since I practically said I can't trade you anything that you asked for lol, but let me know. =) Thank you.

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Primes, RH Stuff, Cinccino, Zoroark, and More!~{H}NEW BW CAHDS!~

Was looking for any from Charmander-Charmeleon-Charizard, whichever you had available :D

Please CML for Steelix prime, Kingdra prime and 1x scyther (ud any).

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Collector, Judge, BTS, CoL Fire, ALL RH, NEED BY THIS WEEKEND!~{H}Come take a look!

Hey everyone, I'm looking for:

1x Pokemon Collecter (RH)
2x Judge (RH)
2x Broken Time-Space (RH)
3x Fire Energy RH CoL

I need it all by this weekend. If you have ANY of it let me know and tell me exactly what you want!
I have some good stuff that's not even listed so I probably have what you're looking for.
Thanks and, BUMP!

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Collector, Judge, BTS, CoL Fire, ALL RH, NEED BY THIS WEEKEND!~{H}Come take a look!

My pokemon communication ($0.25) bw, rare candy ($3.50) ul and my rh horsea ($0.75) for your samurott ability ($3) and slowking prime ($1.50). Thanks.

my Gible SV (Cities Promo)
2 Gabite SV (States Promo)
Garchomp C SV (Regionals Promo)
Garchomp SV (Nationals Promo)
Charizard G lv x pack
2 bts

your yanmega prime

could throw in buffalo guy (revenge) FROM BW...

Tyranodon said:
My pokemon communication ($0.25) bw, rare candy ($3.50) ul and my rh horsea ($0.75) for your samurott ability ($3) and slowking prime ($1.50). Thanks.
I can't trade Samurott Ability, sorry. Also, that trade isn't really that beneficial to me since it just a few cards that I don't NEED, but will trade for if there's a little more value in the trade. I am interested in Crobat Prime and Ninetales HS if you want to make the trade bigger and if you saw some other things you want. Let me know.
ROFLiron said:
my Gible SV (Cities Promo)
2 Gabite SV (States Promo)
Garchomp C SV (Regionals Promo)
Garchomp SV (Nationals Promo)
Charizard G lv x pack
2 bts

your yanmega prime

could throw in buffalo guy (revenge) FROM BW...
I do like that offer, but I'm looking to get some of my bigger wants for Yanmega Prime, sorry. :/

Didn't see anything. I'll have a look in a week or two.

BUMP #2! I still really need these cards people!

1x Pokemon Collecter (RH)
2x Judge (RH)
2x Broken Time-Space (RH)
3x Fire Energy RH CoL

Please if you have any of them PM me/post here so we can work something out. =)

My BTS RH for your 2x Absol G Lv.X (Near Mint/Played with some scratches)?

eevee said:
My BTS RH for your 2x Absol G Lv.X (Near Mint/Played with some scratches)?
As much as I don't need Absol G Lv.X, I still don't really like the sound of that deal. Is there anything else you would like for the BTS? Let me know.

I checked my RH BTS and it is scratched. If you still want it, would you be willing to do one Absol G LV X or 1x Typhlosion Prime and a Lost Remover?

eevee said:
I checked my RH BTS and it is scratched. If you still want it, would you be willing to do one Absol G LV X or 1x Typhlosion Prime and a Lost Remover?
I'm not that interested in the BTS anymore because I've realized I won't be able to get it by this weekend. I would maybe trade for it if it's not the only thing in the trade and I don't have to trade an ultra rare for it unless the other stuff in the trade make it worth it.

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Samurott (Ability)~{H}Come take a look!

Bump #3! I updated my haves and wants!

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Samurott (Ability) and Oshawott BW#08 Promo~{H}Come take a look!

Bump #1! I really need Promo Oshawotts!

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Samurott (Ability) and Oshawott BW#08 Promo~{H}Come take a look!

hey i hope we can work out a trade

BINX has
poliwag ul cities
please check my thread

BINX wants
yanmega prime

Binx345 said:
hey i hope we can work out a trade

BINX has
poliwag ul cities
please check my thread

BINX wants
yanmega prime
I most likely can't trade Yanmega Prime, sorry. Let me know if there was anything else you were looking for.

Bump #2! I think I've found all of the Oshawotts I need, but still feel free to look around and I can check your lists. =)

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Donphan/Magnezone Prime, TO CHECK YOUR LIST! ~{H}Come take a look!~

Bump #3! Not looking for much in particular, but I would love to some check lists!

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Donphan/Magnezone Prime, TO CHECK YOUR LIST! ~{H}Come take a look!~

My:
x1 Gible cities

Your:
x1 Blissy prime

Lmk or counter.

starting offer:

my:
2 buffalont (the one you want)
3 Juniper

your:
promo typhlosion prime

cml if not :)

Back