• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds~ Heh, more like pathetic collection. Take a look.

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~NEED CHEAP STAPLES!+Donphan and Yanmega Prime!~{H}Come take a look!~

Do you have any Mint Bulk Commons and Uncommons?

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~NEED CHEAP STAPLES!+Donphan and Yanmega Prime!~{H}Come take a look!~

CML for FA Zekrom. Have many of your TSS wants.

CML for your Mew Primes? From your wants I have:

1x Phanpy HS (RH)
xXx Pokemon Communication
Black Belt
Copycat (Need at least 2)
Dual Ball
Flower Shop Lady
Judge (Need at least 2)
Junk Arm
Pokemon Reversal (Need at least 4)
Professor Elm's Training Method
Professor Oak's new theory (Need at least 4)
Rescue Energy
Sage's Training (Need at least 5)
Seeker
Twins

Thanks!

Mr.Pokemon said:
Have:
1 Sages Training NM
1 Dual Ball RH(Maybe another non holo)
1 or 2 Copycat Older version in playable condition
1 Samurott Ability
1 Seeker
1 Judge
And if you collect you might want:
1 Dark Gyrdos holo Prerelease in OK condition
Looking for:
Any of the Reuniclus line
Any of the t-tar line (T-tar prime)
Absol Prime
Sorry, but you don't really have enough of what I'm looking. If there's anything else you have from my wants let me know, but if not we probably can't work something out. :/
piplup234 said:
Yes, but not in the numbers you're looking for and not in dependable condition. I don't really want to go through the hassle of shipping either....
glaceon said:
CML for FA Zekrom. Have many of your TSS wants.
Not sure if I want to trade Zekrom toward just T/S/S.
DjJoe said:
CML for your Mew Primes? From your wants I have:

1x Phanpy HS (RH)
xXx Pokemon Communication
Black Belt
Copycat (Need at least 2)
Dual Ball
Flower Shop Lady
Judge (Need at least 2)
Junk Arm
Pokemon Reversal (Need at least 4)
Professor Elm's Training Method
Professor Oak's new theory (Need at least 4)
Rescue Energy
Sage's Training (Need at least 5)
Seeker
Twins

Thanks!
Is there anything else you need besides the Mew Prime? If there isn't I'm going to have to think about trading it and if I do I'll want a lot of trainers and supporters in return. So yeah, let me know if there's anything else you need and could you also let me know if you have any more of my wants? Thanks. =)

Well, I NEED the Mew Prime, its one of the Primes Im missing. As far as stuff I am interested in, here:

3x Kingdra Prime
4x Mew Prime
1x Raichu Prime
4x Cinccino
1x Zoroark

Ok. LMK if you change your mind.

Afro-G said:
Sorry, but you don't really have enough of what I'm looking. If there's anything else you have from my wants let me know, but if not we probably can't work something out. :/
piplup234 said:
Yes, but not in the numbers you're looking for and not in dependable condition. I don't really want to go through the hassle of shipping either....
OK, well thanks anyways

I want your 3 Mew Prime. I have 2 Reshiram FA and 1 Zekrom FA gray Background. I also have 2 Junipers, and many Communications. please CML for anything else you may want.

123wert50 said:
Nope, right here....
Afro-G said:
123wert50 said:
Mmm.
My:
x1 Crobat prime
x2 Gible SV cities
x1 Black Belt

Your:
x1 Blissey prime
x2 Slowking prime

Lmk, thnx.
I'm just a tad bit uncomfortable trading 3x Primes towards one (I know the values are completely different) so is there anything else you want instead of one of those Primes? If there's nothing else I'll have to think about your offer considering Crobat's not a huge want anyway.
=)
DjJoe said:
Well, I NEED the Mew Prime, its one of the Primes Im missing. As far as stuff I am interested in, here:

3x Kingdra Prime
4x Mew Prime
1x Raichu Prime
4x Cinccino
1x Zoroark
I can probably trade you Cinncinos and Raichu towards some of the T/S/S if that's alright with you. I would need to know how many of each T/S/S you have in order for us to work something out. Let me know, thanks. =)
glaceon said:
Ok. LMK if you change your mind.
Will do.
piplup234 said:
Afro-G said:
piplup234 said:
OK, well thanks anyways
No problem, maybe I'll see you at nats. :O
Hagane said:
I want your 3 Mew Prime. I have 2 Reshiram FA and 1 Zekrom FA gray Background. I also have 2 Junipers, and many Communications. please CML for anything else you may want.
Not sure if I can trade all of those Mew Primes. I may consider it though if you have some of my bigger wants like Donphan and Yanmega.
Let me know, thanks.

Please CML for 2 Zekrom FA.

Thanks

Afro-G said:
DjJoe said:

3x Kingdra Prime
4x Mew Prime
1x Raichu Prime
4x Cinccino
1x Zoroark
I can probably trade you Cinncinos and Raichu towards some of the T/S/S if that's alright with you. I would need to know how many of each T/S/S you have in order for us to work something out. Let me know, thanks. =)
[/quote]

Just shoot me an idea of what you need the most for what you can give me. I should have 4-ofs for all of the ones I previously listed, so just let me know what's most important to you.

I can get 1 or 2 Donphans and maybe 1 Yanmega, but only a week later. So, in a week, I'll post again.

Out of what you listed. I have these:

1 Foil Water Energy (Call Of Legends) (Main Want)
1 Seeker
2 Sage's Training
2 Copycat

I am looking for nine cards to complete my deck. They follow as listed:

- 2 Ninetails (Heart Gold/Soulsilver - Call of Legends) - It can be the common "Call of legends" one.
- 1 Cleffa (Heart Gold/Soulsilver - Call of Legends)
- 1 Pokémon Collector
- 2 Typlosion Prime (Heart Gold/Soulsilver) or Promo
- 2 Quilava (Heart Gold/Soulsilver)
- 2 Cyndaquil (Heart Gold/Soulsilver)
- 2 Junk Arm

Without these, I can't finish my deck for the next battle roads.

Darkvoid57 said:
Please CML for 2 Zekrom FA.

Thanks
Do you have any of my bigger wants like Yanmega or Donphan Prime?
DjJoe said:
Afro-G said:
DjJoe said:

3x Kingdra Prime
4x Mew Prime
1x Raichu Prime
4x Cinccino
1x Zoroark

Just shoot me an idea of what you need the most for what you can give me. I should have 4-ofs for all of the ones I previously listed, so just let me know what's most important to you.

[/quote]
My:
1x Raichu Prime
1x Cinccino

Your:
1x Phanpy HS (RH)
4x Sage's Training
4x Copycat (HS and CoL only)
4x Judge
2x Rescue Energy
2x Junk Arm
2x Black Belt

Let me know what you think and feel free to counter offer. I know that's a lot, but I thought because I'm trading for cheap Trainers and Supporters I'd just trade a couple of rare cards for them. I can add more if you need me to. Let me know, thanks.
Hagane said:
I can get 1 or 2 Donphans and maybe 1 Yanmega, but only a week later. So, in a week, I'll post again.
Okay, sounds great. =)
Yakkov said:
Out of what you listed. I have these:

1 Foil Water Energy (Call Of Legends) (Main Want)
1 Seeker
2 Sage's Training
2 Copycat

I am looking for nine cards to complete my deck. They follow as listed:

- 2 Ninetails (Heart Gold/Soulsilver - Call of Legends) - It can be the common "Call of legends" one.
- 1 Cleffa (Heart Gold/Soulsilver - Call of Legends)
- 1 Pokémon Collector
- 2 Typlosion Prime (Heart Gold/Soulsilver) or Promo
- 2 Quilava (Heart Gold/Soulsilver)
- 2 Cyndaquil (Heart Gold/Soulsilver)
- 2 Junk Arm

Without these, I can't finish my deck for the next battle roads.
I have:
1x Typhlosion Prime (Promo)
2x Quilava HS (A little played)
1x Cyndaquil HS
2x Junk Arm

Do you want to make me an offer? Let me know, thanks.

I have:
1x Cyndaquil HS
2x Junk Arm

Yeah, I'd want you to help me with the offer. If that's cool.

Yakkov said:
I have:
1x Cyndaquil HS
2x Junk Arm

Do you have anything else from my wants? Just curious. I can make an offer most likely after you let me know. Thanks.

Afro-G said:
Yakkov said:
I have:
1x Cyndaquil HS
2x Junk Arm

Do you have anything else from my wants? Just curious. I can make an offer most likely after you let me know. Thanks.

Okay, let me take a look :3

Okay, how about we do this:

1 Foil Water Energy (Call Of Legends)
1 Seeker
2 Sage's Training
2 Copycat
1 Professor Juniper
1 Professor Oak's New Theory
1 Rescue Energy RH

for your

1x Cyndaquil HS
2x Junk Arm

Yakkov said:
Okay, how about we do this:

1 Foil Water Energy (Call Of Legends)
1 Seeker
2 Sage's Training
2 Copycat
1 Professor Juniper
1 Professor Oak's New Theory
1 Rescue Energy RH

for your

1x Cyndaquil HS
2x Junk Arm
I can do that if that's what you want to do. Is there anything else you need that you didn't already list?

Back