• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds~ Heh, more like pathetic collection. Take a look.

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Donphan/Magnezone Prime, TO CHECK YOUR LIST! ~{H}Come take a look!~

123wert50 said:
My:
x1 Gible cities

Your:
x1 Blissy prime

Lmk or counter.
I don't value the Gible very high. I have a lot of them, but they're just for small collection purposes. I can trade Blissey, but do you have anything else to offer from my wants? Let me know, thanks.
flea212 said:
starting offer:

my:
2 buffalont (the one you want)
3 Juniper

your:
promo typhlosion prime

cml if not :)
That's not a bad offer, but do you have anything else from my wants? Also, you said it's the Bouffalant I want. I actually want all Bouffalants so that's kind of vague. =P Could you be more specific? Let me know, thank you.
SKIMMAH said:
HAVE
Yanmega Prime
xX Black Belt
xX Copycat
xX Dual Ball
x3 Flower Shop Lady
xX Junk Arm
xX Professor Elm's Training Method
xX Professor Oak's new theory
xX Sage's Training
xX Seeker
Xx Twins

WANT
x2-3 Mew Prime
Zekrom FA
Blissey Prime
I would love to trade for the Yanmega and some Trainers/Supporters, but I'm not sure how many Mews and Zekroms I can trade because I've offered them to a couple of people. Is there anything else you want? You could throw out an offer if you would like so we have something to work off of.

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Donphan/Magnezone Prime, TO CHECK YOUR LIST! ~{H}Come take a look!~

I have:
Xx Primes (CML)
x1 Black Belt
x1 Gible SV
Xx CML

I like:
x1 Blissey prime
x2 Slowking prime

Offer?

Could you do
My:
Donphan prime
Reshiram FA
Lanturn prime

Your:
4 mew prime

123wert50 said:
I have:
Xx Primes (CML)
x1 Black Belt
x1 Gible SV
Xx CML

I like:
x1 Blissey prime
x2 Slowking prime

Offer?
You really don't have anything else from my wants? I guess I'm sort of interested in your Crobat Prime, but that's about it. (besides the small things you offered) Please make me an offer if you can trade it, but I don't want to trade a whole lot towards it. Thanks.
Itzkookiemonsta said:
Could you do
My:
Donphan prime
Reshiram FA
Lanturn prime

Your:
4 mew prime
No thanks. I think that's pretty uneven. Is there anything else you need? I would love to trade for some of those cards if I can.
Let me know.

Mmm.
My:
x1 Crobat prime
x2 Gible SV cities
x1 Black Belt

Your:
x1 Blissey prime
x2 Slowking prime

Lmk, thnx.

i have 2 lanturn prime, very interestersted in
2 zekrom fa
1 yanmega prime
you CML for more

my:
magnezone prime
rare candy ul

your:
4 mew prime

lmk or counter...thanks :)

Afro-G said:
123wert50 said:
My:
x1 Gible cities

Your:
x1 Blissy prime

Lmk or counter.
I don't value the Gible very high. I have a lot of them, but they're just for small collection purposes. I can trade Blissey, but do you have anything else to offer from my wants? Let me know, thanks.
flea212 said:
starting offer:

my:
2 buffalont (the one you want)
3 Juniper

your:
promo typhlosion prime

cml if not :)
That's not a bad offer, but do you have anything else from my wants? Also, you said it's the Bouffalant I want. I actually want all Bouffalants so that's kind of vague. =P Could you be more specific? Let me know, thank you.
SKIMMAH said:
HAVE
Yanmega Prime
xX Black Belt
xX Copycat
xX Dual Ball
x3 Flower Shop Lady
xX Junk Arm
xX Professor Elm's Training Method
xX Professor Oak's new theory
xX Sage's Training
xX Seeker
Xx Twins

WANT
x2-3 Mew Prime
Zekrom FA
Blissey Prime
I would love to trade for the Yanmega and some Trainers/Supporters, but I'm not sure how many Mews and Zekroms I can trade because I've offered them to a couple of people. Is there anything else you want? You could throw out an offer if you would like so we have something to work off of.

uncommon ones. you can also check my list.

My:
Donphan Prime
or CML (have some CL energy and communication)

Your:
Yanmega Prime

I'm interested in your Yanmega Prime and maybe some others. CML and lmk. thanks =]

123wert50 said:
Mmm.
My:
x1 Crobat prime
x2 Gible SV cities
x1 Black Belt

Your:
x1 Blissey prime
x2 Slowking prime

Lmk, thnx.
I'm just a tad bit uncomfortable trading 3x Primes towards one (I know the values are completely different) so is there anything else you want instead of one of those Primes? If there's nothing else I'll have to think about your offer considering Crobat's not a huge want anyway.
CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
i have 2 lanturn prime, very interestersted in
2 zekrom fa
1 yanmega prime
you CML for more
I don't need the Lanturn Prime.

I'm interested in: (Donphan main, everything else lower)
1x Donphan Prime (Main Want)
1x Pichu HS
1x Sunflora HS
1x Vileplume UD
1x Bad Bouffalant (RH)

I apologize in advance if this isn't going to work with you, but with all of the offers I'm getting I most likely cannot trade more than a Zekrom FA towards the Donphan Prime. You can choose more stuff from my wants, but I can't trade the Yanmega and other Zekrom. Let me know if we can still work out a deal, thank you. =)
idrumprettywell said:
my:
magnezone prime
rare candy ul

your:
4 mew prime

lmk or counter...thanks :)
No thank you. I don't think I should have to trade a playset of Mews toward just one Magnezone Prime.
flea212 said:
uncommon ones. you can also check my list.
I did check your list and I didn't really see anything else so that's why I asked if you had anything else.
I only want that particular Bouffalant if it's the Japanese one from the Boy/Girl Starter Kit.
.::n00bmuffin::. said:
My:
Donphan Prime
or CML (have some CL energy and communication)

Your:
Yanmega Prime
I'll have to think about your offer, but I'm pretty sure someone's interested in buying my Yanmega so I probably won't trade it.
Salty said:
I'm interested in your Yanmega Prime and maybe some others. CML and lmk. thanks =]
As stated above I probably can't trade the Yanmega because I am most likely selling it.

I'm going to take the Yanmega off for now and if it becomes available again I will put it back up.

even though magnezone is 45-50 now.....

idrumprettywell said:
even though magnezone is 45-50 now....
I'm pretty sure they were cheaper at the time you made that offer (not that that really matters lol). But anyway, as much as I enjoy going by T&T values I think that's ridiculous and in my eyes Magnezones are only worth $35-$40. I'll most likely just take them off my wants considering what people are going to be wanting for them.

check ur pm!!

Would you happen to have any of these:

- 2 Ninetails (Heart Gold/Soulsilver - Call of Legends)
- 1 Cleffa (Heart Gold/Soulsilver - Call of Legends)
- 1 Pokémon Collector
- 2 Typlosion Prime (Heart Gold/Soulsilver)
- 2 Quilava (Heart Gold/Soulsilver)
- 2 Cyndaquil (Heart Gold/Soulsilver
- 1 Junk Arm

I also have two books of cards I have not listed on my thread because (a) there commons and (b) one book is filled with banned Lv. X, and other foils/commons I can't use. So ask if you are curious.

My Chinchou ul, 1 rare candy ul, 2 rescue energy, 1 black belt and crobat prime for your Samurott ability, 3 Cinccino, Typhlosion prime promo, Krookodile and 1x twins? Troll and toad makes both lots to be worth around $12 (mine about $15 as they overprice rare candy and rescue energy, but I think mine should be worth about $12).

Are you interested in collecting? If so I have many collectible old cards.

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Donphan and Yanmega Prime!~{H}Come take a look!~

Yakkov said:
Would you happen to have any of these:

- 2 Ninetails (Heart Gold/Soulsilver - Call of Legends)
- 1 Cleffa (Heart Gold/Soulsilver - Call of Legends)
- 1 Pokémon Collector
- 2 Typlosion Prime (Heart Gold/Soulsilver)
- 2 Quilava (Heart Gold/Soulsilver)
- 2 Cyndaquil (Heart Gold/Soulsilver
- 1 Junk Arm

I also have two books of cards I have not listed on my thread because (a) there commons and (b) one book is filled with banned Lv. X, and other foils/commons I can't use. So ask if you are curious.
I may have some Cyndaquils and Quilavas for trade, lol. But that's about it. :/
Tyranodon said:
My Chinchou ul, 1 rare candy ul, 2 rescue energy, 1 black belt and crobat prime for your Samurott ability, 3 Cinccino, Typhlosion prime promo, Krookodile and 1x twins? Troll and toad makes both lots to be worth around $12 (mine about $15 as they overprice rare candy and rescue energy, but I think mine should be worth about $12).
I don't really need any of those cards bad enough to be willing to send to the UK, sorry. :/
Mr.Pokemon said:
Are you interested in collecting? If so I have many collectible old cards.
I'm not really a big time collector, but if you tell me what you have there's a possibility I'd be interested. Was there anything you need from me?

Bump #1! I need Yanmega and Donphan Prime! If you have any let me know what you want for them. =)

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~NEED CHEAP STAPLES!+Donphan and Yanmega Prime!~{H}Come take a look!~

Bump #2! I need staples badly!

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~NEED CHEAP STAPLES!+Donphan and Yanmega Prime!~{H}Come take a look!~

Have:
1 Sages Training NM
1 Dual Ball RH(Maybe another non holo)
1 or 2 Copycat Older version in playable condition
1 Samurott Ability
1 Seeker
1 Judge
And if you collect you might want:
1 Dark Gyrdos holo Prerelease in OK condition
Looking for:
Any of the Reuniclus line
Any of the t-tar line (T-tar prime)