• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds~ Heh, more like pathetic collection. Take a look.

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Pokemon Catcher Reverse Holo stuff and more!~{H}RDL, Donphan Prime, Pachirisu and More!~

Could you do something like...
my x1 Absol Prime and x2 Mew Prime
for your x2 Samurotts, x1 Rare Candy, x1 Tyrogue, and x3 Typhlosion

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Pokemon Catcher Reverse Holo stuff and more!~{H}RDL, Donphan Prime, Pachirisu and More!~

THE_LORD_Of_RANGERS said:
Don't worry about it, it's fine, I didn't really want to trade the gatr, as it's decked.
Would you be willing to work something out for these?
RH cleffa
Promo cleffa
RDL (full)
I think I listed what I have of your wants on the previous page... I'll check.
Yeah I can probably trade those as long as I'm getting some good stuff in return.

Rocky45702 said:
Sorry I didnt really see anything else pm me if you wanna do my proposed trade
Sent you a PM. =]

Mareepman said:
Could you do something like...
my x1 Absol Prime and x2 Mew Prime
for your x2 Samurotts, x1 Rare Candy, x1 Tyrogue, and x3 Typhlosion
Not sure if I really want too trade all of those Typhlosions at once. Here's a counter offer...

My:
1x Typhlosion Prime (Played)
2x Samurott Ability (RH, 1 Played)
1x Rare Candy UL
1x Cleffa HS
1x Tyrogue CoL

Your:
1x Mew Prime
1x Absol Prime
1x Pokemon Catcher
(A few throw-ins if you're feeling generous =P)

Let me know what you think and feel free to shoot me a counter offer. =]

Could you switch catcher for ttar?

Mareepman said:
Could you switch catcher for ttar?
Yeah I guess I could do that... Just looked at my cards and I actually have a not as played Typhlosion Prime that I can trade you instead because I'm sure you like your cards in good condition and I also feel better trading better conditioned cards so I know the person I'm trading with will be satisfied. Also, since we're already doing a good job negotiating, is there something I could add that's not super big for your Electrode Prime. I don't value it very high but if you can't find anything that you want for it that's okay too.

I'm going to head off to bed now. We can most likely finish confirming whatever trade tomorrow. =]

I guess I could do
Your rotom UD, Drifblim UD, reverse revive, reverse Oshawott #28, or Maybe any pokegear 3.0 from hgss if you have any for electrode
And also, you can send me the more played typhlosion. I'll probably just trade it to a friend who just likes his cards tournament legal in a sleeve, so you can use the better one to get something better! :)

Something like my:
Kingdra prime (played, corner is creased) $11?
Tyranitar prime (nm) $10
SEL $12
Rare candy $7
And maybe some throw-ins

Your:
Rh and promo cleffas $13
RDL (full) $25
LMK, would have offered some of this for the samurotts, but up until a few minutes ago they were in a trade for umbreon *

Mareepman said:
I guess I could do
Your rotom UD, Drifblim UD, reverse revive, reverse Oshawott #28, or Maybe any pokegear 3.0 from hgss if you have any for electrode
And also, you can send me the more played typhlosion. I'll probably just trade it to a friend who just likes his cards tournament legal in a sleeve, so you can use the better one to get something better! :)
I actually don't have the RH Revive anymore and I don't have any Pokegear 3.0 to spare. :/ I do have the other stuff you listed though. Anything else you might want? If you don't find anything else that's fine, I'm already quite satisfied with the deal even without Electrode. Let me know and are you sure about the Typhlosions? My played ones have been through a lot. xP

Something like my:
Kingdra prime (played, corner is creased) $11?
Tyranitar prime (nm) $10
SEL $12
Rare candy $7
And maybe some throw-ins

Your:
Rh and promo cleffas $13
RDL (full) $25
LMK, would have offered some of this for the samurotts, but up until a few minutes ago they were in a trade for umbreon *
I'm not sure if I really want to trade that stuff for a few cards I don't even need very much. I may be interested in trading that RDL toward the SEL and Tyranitar though. Do you have anything else from my wants?

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Pokemon Catcher Reverse Holo stuff and more!~{H}RDL,

Have RH pachirisu (nm) that I value at $28-30. I could add that but you would have to add something small, but reasonable, and thats pretty much it, unless you'd be interested in a PDL (full) or a crobat prime (nm-played)

Could add 1 normal revive and youR ditto instead o the RH revive
I'm sure about the typhlosion as long as it's good in a sleeve

ive got
Charizard G Lx promo, rare candy UL, copycat RH, Plus Power RH bW, and Pokeomon communications.

I want a snivy league promo. Got any unlisted BW promos? and unlisted RH sandile and krookodile from BW and krokorok RH from EP?

i also got a lot of Bouffalants in RH( both the Rare and uncommon one )

Have RH pachirisu (nm) that I value at $28-30. I could add that but you would have to add something small, but reasonable, and thats pretty much it, unless you'd be interested in a PDL (full) or a crobat prime (nm-played)
If I were to trade for Pachirisu it would have to be valued lower
because I don't value it that high.

Mareepman said:
Could add 1 normal revive and youR ditto instead o the RH revive
I'm sure about the typhlosion as long as it's good in a sleeve
I can definitely add those in too. If there's other small things that you need don't be afraid to ask because I don't mind adding small things anyway. So yeah, domyou think you could send me a PM with everything we talked about? Then I'll look over it real quick and we can probably confirm. =]

ramsey1993 said:
ive got
Charizard G Lx promo, rare candy UL, copycat RH, Plus Power RH bW, and Pokeomon communications.

I want a snivy league promo. Got any unlisted BW promos? and unlisted RH sandile and krookodile from BW and krokorok RH from EP?

i also got a lot of Bouffalants in RH( both the Rare and uncommon one )
I can definitely trade the Snivy (LP) but it seems like you have a lot more of my wants than I have of your's. =P Are there any other league promo cards that you're looking for? If you want to make me an offer you can go ahead but other than the Snivy I don't have any of the cards you listed. :/

i have a shaymin and rh pluspower, need the phan prime, cml for more?

How about your snivy league promo, Delibird league promo and steelix promo

for whatever your wants, make offer???

About how much do you value it at? I might be willing to go lower.

CML for Pachirisu, I've got lots of RH stuff.

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Pokemon Catcher Reverse Holo stuff and more!~{H}Donphan Prime and More!~

painIShere said:
i have a shaymin and rh pluspower, need the phan prime, cml for more?
I want any Shaymin, Zekrom, and Tornadus you can trade. Is there anything else that you want from me besides Donphan Prime? Let me know.

ramsey1993 said:
How about your snivy league promo, Delibird league promo and steelix promo

for whatever your wants, make offer???
When I said other league promos I meant Tepig and Oshawott because if you don't have Snivy I assume you don't have the other 2 but whatever. =P As for making an offer I don't really care. I guess I like the Communications, Charizard G Lv.X, and Bouffalants but I would much rather you make an offer because you seem like you really want to work out a trade so just offer me whatever and I'll most likely take it because I really don't need those league promo cards. =P

About how much do you value it at? I might be willing to go lower.
Oh crud... I actually traded the RDL at a tournament I went to yesterday. I forgot that I was working out a deal with you, sorry. :/ As for the value of Pachirisu (if you still care) I would say around $20 give or take a few dollars.

ESP said:
CML for Pachirisu, I've got lots of RH stuff.
I don't think I can trade the Pachirisu anymore because I may be using it in a deck soon so I'd rather not for now. I took it off my list. Thanks for checking though.

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Pokemon Catcher Reverse Holo stuff and more!~{H}Donphan Prime and More!~

Thats ok, something like
My:
TyranitarPrime
Something small (seeker?)

Your
Rh and promo cleffa's

If this sounds good pm me

also interested in:

1x Donphan Prime (Good offers only)
1x Kingdra Prime (Good offers only)
1x Typhlosion Prime (Played) (Good offers only)

and any Basic Darkness Energy you might have.

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Pokemon Catcher, Zekrom, and Tornadus!~{H}Donphan Prime and More!~

Thats ok, something like
My:
TyranitarPrime
Something small (seeker?)

Your
Rh and promo cleffa's

If this sounds good pm me
I think I'm going to pass. I don't really need Tyranitar Prime very badly so if I'm going to be trading my Cleffas it would have to be for some bigger wants. Hope you understand.

ESP said:
also interested in:

1x Donphan Prime (Good offers only)
1x Kingdra Prime (Good offers only)
1x Typhlosion Prime (Played) (Good offers only)

and any Basic Darkness Energy you might have.
I mostly like your Full Art Tornadus, Full Art Zekrom, Fire Energy RH CoL, and maybe some RH trainers. Not really sure what I want to trade though because I've been getting multple offers on those cards. I also have a Gothitelle if you're interested. Let me know.

Back