• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds~ Heh, more like pathetic collection. Take a look.

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Pokemon Catcher, Zekrom, and Tornadus!~{H}Donphan Prime and More!~

Bump #1! BADLY want some Zekrom and Tornadus! If you have any please let me know and don't be afraid to ask for unlisted cards!

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Pokemon Catcher, Zekrom, and Tornadus!~{H}Donphan Prime and More!~

Poliwag Cities Promo x5
Poliwrath Regionals Promo
Pokemon Catcher

for your Donphan Prime

I think I'm going to pass. I would rather be trading Donphan towards my top priority wants and Pokemon Catcher isn't quite my highest priority right now. Is there anything else you want? I can still trade for the Pokemon Catcher depending on what you want. I'll even trade for the City and Regionals promos but I value them pretty low.

I have more poliwags, and a staff poliwrath, too

My Zekrom and Reshiram FA your Donphan Prime LMK Thanks

captain.mongoose said:
I have more poliwags, and a staff poliwrath, too
That's cool and all and I'll trade for them maybe but if I do it can't be anything too big because I really don't want to trade a lot for them.

TVSuicune said:
My Zekrom and Reshiram FA your Donphan Prime LMK Thanks
Is there anything else you want? I don't really need the Reshiram but I want the Zekrom. Let me know, thanks.

Afro-G said:
That's cool and all and I'll trade for them maybe but if I do it can't be anything too big because I really don't want to trade a lot for them.

Is there anything else you want? I don't really need the Reshiram but I want the Zekrom. Let me know, thanks.

I can do Zekrom FA and Zekrom Holo for Donphan? LMK

Hey I have a couple of your haves. I am intrested to see what you have for a SableDonk Deck. Mainly PokeDrawers+ and PokedexHandy, Uxies, Dual Balls, Unown R,Dusk Ball,Luxury Ball

TVSuicune said:
I can do Zekrom FA and Zekrom Holo for Donphan? LMK
That's not a bad offer but I feel like I would rather be getting something else for my Donphan. (The problem is I don't know what lol...) Do you happen to have any Shaymin UL? I will consider your offer.

Man With A Plan said:
Hey I have a couple of your haves. I am intrested to see what you have for a SableDonk Deck. Mainly PokeDrawers+ and PokedexHandy, Uxies, Dual Balls, Unown R,Dusk Ball,Luxury Ball
What do you have from my wants? Oh and I'm not too sure what I have from that list.

Bump #1! I most likely have a trade for the Zekroms I need so now I really need a Shaymin and maybe a Tornadus.

Bump #2! 10/12/11

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Pokemon Catcher, Shaymin, and Samurott~{H}Donphan Prime and More!~

Bump #1! 10/18/11 Updated with new wants and haves!

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Pokemon Catcher, Shaymin, and Samurott~{H}Donphan Prime and More!~

My:
Samurott ability
Smoochum

Your:
Kyogre ex (what's the condition?)

I have a couple trainers I could trade also, do you have any holos/rares from Expedition, Aquapolis or Skyridge?

SMP said:
My:
Samurott ability
Smoochum

Your:
Kyogre ex (what's the condition?)

I have a couple trainers I could trade also, do you have any holos/rares from Expedition, Aquapolis or Skyridge?
Anything else you want for those cards? Kyogre EX seems a little much for those. Do you have anything else from my wants? Also, I don't think I have any cards from that set.

Do you have any rare base to neo cards?

Kkillax said:
Do you have any rare base to neo cards?
No I do not. :/ Unless you want cards in bad condition. =P Anything else you want?

Bump #2! 10/19/11 I really want to get some trading done...

Afro-G said:
Anything else you want for those cards? Kyogre EX seems a little much for those. Do you have anything else from my wants? Also, I don't think I have any cards from that set.

I can toss in a RH Pluspower and RH Communication

SMP said:
I can toss in a RH Pluspower and RH Communication
I would like to know what else you have from my wants. And also if that's the only thing you want from me. It's not that I can't trade it it's just I want to know what my options are.

I don't really need any other of your listed cards. If you have any rares/holos from Ruby/Sapphire to Power Keepers I'd be interested in those. I would mainly want the Kyogre though.

Back