• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds~ Heh, more like pathetic collection. Take a look.

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Pokemon Catcher, Primes, Tornadus FA, and Shaymin~{H}Yanmega and Donphan Prime!~

How about 1 Yanmega prime and a DCE for the cards listed? Lmk.

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Pokemon Catcher, Primes, Tornadus FA, and Shaymin~{H}Yanmega and Donphan Prime!~

BlastBurn said:
Do you have any RH BW/EP cards I need? I have some of your wants; CML
I don't know what you need so I'm going to list them all...

1x Simisage BW (RH)
2x Simisear BW (RH)
1x Darumaka BW #23 (RH)
1x Darumaka BW #24 (RH)
2x Dewott BW #29 (RH)
1x Joltik BW #45 (RH)
2x Gurdurr BW (RH)
1x Tranquill BW (RH)

1x Leavanny EP (RH)
1x Simisear EP (RH)
1x Gigalith EP (RH)
1x Pansage EP (RH)
1x Sewaddle EP (RH)
1x Ducklett EP (RH)
1x Boldore EP #51 (RH)
1x Krokorok EP (RH)
1x Throh EP (RH)
1x Tranquill EP (RH)
1x Watchog EP (RH)
1x Klang EP (RH)
1x Purrlion EP (RH)

That should be all of them, let me know if you're interested. :]

Edit:

Erling2204 said:
How about 1 Yanmega prime and a DCE for the cards listed? Lmk.
I would rather trade Donphan Prime to be honest. Also, what about the Shaymin UL? Can we add that somewhere in the offer? Let me know.

I am, the only ones I dont need are BW RH Simisage, and BW RH Darumaka #24

BlastBurn said:
I am, the only ones I don't need are BW RH Simisage, and BW RH Darumaka #24
Well I like your Pokemon Collector, Pokemon Catcher, and Primes. Would you like me to make an offer or would you rather? Let me know, thank you!

I would feel much better if you did! :D

BlastBurn said:
I would feel much better if you did! :D
Would you trade both the Pokemon Catcher and Pokemon Collector for all the RHs I listed? Also, is there anything else you want from me? Let me know, thanks.

I really only need 1 absol and i have the code cards, collectors (non RH), zororark (BW RH), communication.

I'm interested in your mew prime, but it is only on your selling thread.
Is this intentional?

My:
x1 Shaymin

Your:
x1 typhlosion prime
x1 reshiram fa

Hi, I realy need your yanmega prime. Please cml for it. I hav 1 Tornadus FA. :)

xXLANTURNPRIMEXx said:
I really only need 1 absol and i have the code cards, collectors (non RH), zororark (BW RH), communication.
I like your code cards and Pokemon Collectors. Pokemon Collectors being a higher want. Would you like to make me an offer?

Lumos77 said:
I'm interested in your mew prime, but it is only on your selling thread.
Is this intentional?
Yes it is intentional because I would like to get money for my Mews rather than trading them for more cards. Are you interested in buying? If not I might consider trading them.

dylman915 said:
My:
x1 Shaymin

Your:
x1 typhlosion prime
x1 reshiram fa
I don't have either of those cards anymore and it looks like you're banned. Sorry... :[

Erling2204 said:
Hi, I realy need your yanmega prime. Please cml for it. I hav 1 Tornadus FA. :)
I will check your list in a little bit. I don't need Tornadus FA anymore however. Do you have anything else from my wants? Let me know, thank you!

Just to let everyone know my list is not currently as accurate as it should be because I just got back from regionals but I will be updating it shortly.

I saw you also have a RH Renucleus? What can I offer for that as well? Or add it in our deal?

BlastBurn said:
I saw you also have a RH Renucleus? What can I offer for that as well? Or add it in our deal?
From your list I like, Pokemon Catcher, Pokemon Collector, Typhlosion Prime, and Feraligatr Prime (Set).

The twp primes are committed sorry... But an offer on the other two? The catcher is going high in value, due to demands and low supply lol

CML for Donphan Prime/Thunderous FA?

Hey can we work something out for these?

1x Magnezone Prime
2x Rare Candy UL

Thanks

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Pokemon Catcher, Kyurem, Shaymin and more!~{H}Yanmega and Donphan Prime!~

BlastBurn said:
The twp primes are committed sorry... But an offer on the other two? The catcher is going high in value, due to demands and low supply lol
I just checked your list again and realized that you have some Pokemon video games. Not sure if I have anything worth them that you want but I'm interested in Pokemon White and possibly Pokemon Diamond. What are the conditions of those 2 games? Let me know if you're able to trade them, thank you. :]

dialgarock said:
CML for Donphan Prime/Thunderous FA?
Do you have anything from my wants? I didn't see much on your list.

numberonewill said:
Hey can we work something out for these?

1x Magnezone Prime
2x Rare Candy UL

Thanks
What do you have from my wants? I checked your list but didn't really see anything worth Magnezone Prime. Let me know, thanks.

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Pokemon Catcher, Kyurem, Shaymin and more!~{H}Yanmega and Donphan Prime!~

To Check Your List!
1x Minccino EP (RH)
1x Max Potion (RH)
3x Pokemon Communication
xXx TCGO Codes
2x Professor Oak's new theory
2x Copycat (LP preferred)
1x Cheren RH
2x Twins
2x Seeker
1x Super Rod
2x Rescue Energy

To my knowledge this stuff.

Pokemon Diamond - Is used, and has the sticker on front peeling off... Great characters in game, and alot of hacked shinings lol

Pokemon White - Tons of great guys, Event characters (1x Victini, 2x Jirachi), and more! Shinings, and great teams. Game itself is MINT, and has case and all

numberonewill said:
To Check Your List!
1x Minccino EP (RH)
1x Max Potion (RH)
3x Pokemon Communication
xXx TCGO Codes
2x Professor Oak's new theory
2x Copycat (LP preferred)
1x Cheren RH
2x Twins
2x Seeker
1x Super Rod
2x Rescue Energy

To my knowledge this stuff.
Out of all of that the only things I'm really interested in are Minccino (RH), TCGO Codes, and maybe PONT and Communication. Everything else I pretty much consider a throw-in. Not sure if it's really worth trading though if you only have a couple of my wants. Let me know I guess.

BlastBurn said:
Pokemon Diamond - Is used, and has the sticker on front peeling off... Great characters in game, and alot of hacked shinings lol

Pokemon White - Tons of great guys, Event characters (1x Victini, 2x Jirachi), and more! Shinings, and great teams. Game itself is MINT, and has case and all
Okay so it sounds like the games themselves are in fine condition. Is there anything you want for them? My main want would be Pokemon White. I don't really care what's inside the games as I'll most likely clear any data so if you want to keep any of those Pokemon you can always just trade them to your other games. Let me know, thank you.

Back