• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds~ Heh, more like pathetic collection. Take a look.

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Pokemon Catcher, Kyurem, Shaymin and more!~{H}Yanmega and Donphan Prime!~

Im more inclined to trade diamond, as all my good guys are in white, and they cant be transferred to anywhere else... So if you still are interested! :D

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Pokemon Catcher, Kyurem, Shaymin and more!~{H}Yanmega and Donphan Prime!~

BlastBurn said:
Im more inclined to trade diamond, as all my good guys are in white, and they cant be transferred to anywhere else... So if you still are interested! :D
I'm starting to think that I may not want to trade for it. You said that it has hacked Pokemon and after thinking about it and asking a few people it's definitely not good for the game when it has been hacked. I would rather have a non-hacked game just to be safe even if the hacked one works fine. I'm still interested in the cards from before though. Want to make an offer? Sorry I got sidetracked from the trade a bit.

My:
1x Collecter
5x Codes

Your:
1x Absol Prime

Hacked = AR... I just call it that way lol

Like my buddy needs the zone, and he has codes that he's willing to trade. thats why im interested in it.

Hi. I need your Yanmega prime. Please cml. I have 2 catcher :)

xXLANTURNPRIMEXx said:
My:
1x Collecter
5x Codes

Your:
1x Absol Prime
I think I'll just pass. I don't need those cards very badly and the trade is pretty small. If we worked out a larger trade I might be more inclined to trade with you.

BlastBurn said:
Hacked = AR... I just call it that way lol
I might still consider trading for the game but no promises. What I want to know though is what you're looking to get for the stuff that I want...

numberonewill said:
Like my buddy needs the zone, and he has codes that he's willing to trade. thats why im interested in it.
I don't need codes badly enough to trade something like Magnezone Prime torward them, sorry. :/

Erling2204 said:
Hi. I need your Yanmega prime. Please cml. I have 2 catcher :)
I like your:
2x Pokemon Catcher
xXx TCGO Codes
1x Darkrai & Cresselia Legend Full (I value this pretty low)

Do you have anything else from my wants? I think I have a few more of your wants. Let me know, thank you!

Umm... The stuff we were just discussing in haves? Like RH's in EP/BW?

im intrested in your mew primes
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-trades-wonts-and-haves

My:
x1 kyerum
x1 shaymin
Your:
x1 yanmega prime

BlastBurn said:
Umm... The stuff we were just discussing in haves? Like RH's in EP/BW?
Oh okay, but what would the offer be? I don't know how to value the video game lol. I'm still interested in the other cards as well if something needs to be added to make it even. Let me know. :]

megabarkerboy said:
im intrested in your mew primes
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-trades-wonts-and-haves
Not sure if I see anything worth trading Mew Primes for. Is there anything else you want?

Dturd915 said:
My:
x1 kyerum
x1 shaymin
Your:
x1 yanmega prime
I actually might be able to do that. Is there anything else you want? Also, do you have anything else from my wants? I would like to make the trade a little bigger if at all possible so just let me know what you need. Thank you!

do u have any weavile

Dturd915 said:
do u have any weavile
I actually don't... :/ Anything else you want/have from my wants?

no sorry nothing else

well actually have any rescue energy

Dturd915 said:
no sorry nothing else

well actually have any rescue energy

Yes, how many do you want? I have at least 2. Is that all you need? And remember, I didn't say I couldn't do your first offer, I just want to make the trade bigger if possible. That's why I asked if you had anymore of my wants for trade. Let me know, thanks!

2 would be fine

Dturd915 said:
2 would be fine
Okay cool, I can trade them. Do you have anything else from my wants?

ya i have landorus

Afro-G said:
Oh okay, but what would the offer be? I don't know how to value the video game lol. I'm still interested in the other cards as well if something needs to be added to make it even. Let me know. :]

Not sure if I see anything worth trading Mew Primes for. Is there anything else you want?

I actually might be able to do that. Is there anything else you want? Also, do you have anything else from my wants? I would like to make the trade a little bigger if at all possible so just let me know what you need. Thank you!
no not relly was there any thing u did wont and i can see if there is something i wont while i now what u wont.

You wanna do:
My:
1 Kyurem
1 Catcher
Your:
1 Yanmega prime
1 Mew prime
? LMK

Back