• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds~ Heh, more like pathetic collection. Take a look.

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Pokemon Catcher, Kyurem, Shaymin and more!~{H}Yanmega and Donphan Prime!~

ok will stop bothering you now

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Pokemon Catcher, Kyurem, Shaymin and more!~{H}Yanmega and Donphan Prime!~

megabarkerboy said:
ok will stop bothering you now
Haha don't worry, I'm not bothered at all. I'd rather have people try to trade with me than to have nobody post at all. It's clear that I have something you really want but I just don't see anything I want to trade it for at the moment. Hopefully we can work something out in the future. :]

fair enough ill keep an eye out for the stuff you wont.

cml for two Thundrous FA

CML for Donphan Prime. I have Celebi Prime, Landorus NV

I have:
1x Celebi Prime
1x Blissey Prime
1x Jirachi (Call of Legends)
Pokémon Diamond (DS)
Some of your throw-in wants

Do you have 1x Pachirisu, 1x Catcher, 4x Zekrom, or any Collectors? Thanks!

Magnevire said:
cml for two Thundrous FA
Maybe something like...

My:
1x Thundurous FA

Your:
1x Emboar Ability
1x Ninetales HS

Let me know what you think and I might also want your Reshiram BW.

VictiniMan said:
CML for Donphan Prime. I have Celebi Prime, Landorus NV
I like your:
Magnezone Prime
Celebi Prime
Landorus NV
2x N

Let me know what you would like to offer for those please. My main wants are Magnezone and Celebi Prime. :]
SoulWind said:
I have:
1x Celebi Prime
1x Blissey Prime
1x Jirachi (Call of Legends)
Pokémon Diamond (DS)
Some of your throw-in wants

Do you have 1x Pachirisu, 1x Catcher, 4x Zekrom, or any Collectors? Thanks!
I might have 1x Zekrom FA and 1x Pokemon Collector but I think we tried working out a deal before and it didn't seem to work for either of us. Let me know I guess.

All I really wpould like is your Magnezone Prime, which I can trade a set 'Gatr Prime (1 or 2), Celebi Prime, and a set Abilityboar for.

Sorry but I traded my Magnezone to a friend and also my Landorus. But I still have Celebi and Ns. I like your Tornadus. Is it regular or RH?

Would you do

My:
Thunderus full art
Kyurem (NV)

Your:
Donphan prime
Tornadus

EonEye99 said:
All I really wpould like is your Magnezone Prime, which I can trade a set 'Gatr Prime (1 or 2), Celebi Prime, and a set Abilityboar for.
The only problem with that is that those aren't very big wants for me. Right now I'm considering if I even want to trade my Magnezone but if I were to trade it I would need some bigger wants. So sadly, if that's all you're looking for I don't think we can work anything out. :/

VictiniMan said:
Sorry but I traded my Magnezone to a friend and also my Landorus. But I still have Celebi and Ns. I like your Tornadus. Is it regular or RH?
My Tornadus is the regular holo. Would you be willing to trade 2x Ns and the Celebi Prime for it or would you need something else as well? Let me know, thanks. :]

Thepokecollector14 said:
Would you do

My:
Thunderus full art
Kyurem (NV)

Your:
Donphan prime
Tornadus
I think I can do that deal. I'll send you a PM right away. :]

re visting my attempt at your mew primes.
i have landorus nv thundorus full art pokemon cumunication judge and tcg codes and can add some other things if theres anything else you wont.
you now what i wont.

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-t...-and-haves

Hey Afro,

Gonna take another shot at an offer. Would you do:

My:
1x Terrakion Full Art (9)
1x Thundurus Full Art (6)
3x Floatzel UL (3)
1x Landorus NV (3)
1x Jirachi UL (2.5)
1x Pokemon collector RH (15)
3x Rainbow Energy HGSS (3)
1x Rocky Helmet (1.5)

Total =43

Your:
1x Magnezone Prime (18)
1x Donphan Prime (15)
1x rare candy (5)

Total =38

let me know, or counter, or cml thanks :)

I saw Thundurus, that's pretty much it. So, LMK if we have a deal

megabarkerboy said:
re visting my attempt at your mew primes.
i have landorus nv thundorus full art pokemon cumunication judge and tcg codes and can add some other things if theres anything else you wont.
you now what i wont.

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-t...-and-haves
Well again, nothing you listed is really a major want at the moment, sadly. :/ And the link to your trade thread does not work for me.

kroatia said:
Hey Afro,

Gonna take another shot at an offer. Would you do:

My:
1x Terrakion Full Art (9)
1x Thundurus Full Art (6)
3x Floatzel UL (3)
1x Landorus NV (3)
1x Jirachi UL (2.5)
1x Pokemon collector RH (15)
3x Rainbow Energy HGSS (3)
1x Rocky Helmet (1.5)

Total =43

Your:
1x Magnezone Prime (18)
1x Donphan Prime (15)
1x rare candy (5)

Total =38

let me know, or counter, or cml thanks :)
Out of the things you offered me I don't want: Floatzel, Jirachi, Rainbow Energy, and Rocky Helmet (<--more of a throw-in for me atm). And then on my side I don't have any Rare Candies for trade anymore (sorry :/) and right now I'm really iffy on if I want to trade Magnezone unless I get something I really need or get some crazy offer I can't refuse. So yeah, I can still trade the Donphan possibly if you would like. Is there anything else you need? Let me know, thanks.

VictiniMan said:
I saw Thundurus, that's pretty much it. So, LMK if we have a deal
You want me to add Thundurous to the deal? I might be able to do that but do you have anything else from my list? Let me know.

k heres my trade thread again.
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-trades-wonts-and-haves

I have a feraligatr prime and some Pokemon communications from BW.

I'm going to bump this. If anybody that made an offer earlier is still interested in trading just post here again and I'll see if we can work something out. :]

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Lanturn Prime, Magnezone Prime, and more!~{H}Donphan Prime, Zekrom, and Tornadus FA!~

Hey i need absol prime.

My:
Rayquaza SL10

Your:
Absol Prime

LMK

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Lanturn Prime, Magnezone Prime, and more!~{H}Donphan Prime, Zekrom, and Tornadus FA!~

mpain0 said:
Hey i need absol prime.

My:
Rayquaza SL10

Your:
Absol Prime

LMK
I can trade you an Absol Prime but I have no interest in your Rayquaza, sorry. But if there's anything else you have that I want and you would like to offer just let me know. :]

Back