• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds~ Heh, more like pathetic collection. Take a look.

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Pokemon Catcher, Kyurem, Shaymin and more!~{H}Yanmega and Donphan Prime!~

megabarkerboy said:
no not relly was there any thing u did wont and i can see if there is something i wont while i now what u wont.
You have a few things I might be interested in but nothing I need super badly. I like Celebi Prime, and your Full Arts (maybe). But I wouldn't really want to trade Mew Prime towards those... :/

Erling2204 said:
You wanna do:
My:
1 Kyurem
1 Catcher
Your:
1 Yanmega prime
1 Mew prime
? LMK
I may or may not be trading my Yanmega Prime to someone else so I don't know if I can trade it to you anymore. Even if I can trade you my Yanmega I probably wouldn't do that trade because it doesn't look too even. Could I ask what you value the cards at?

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Pokemon Catcher, Kyurem, Shaymin and more!~{H}Yanmega and Donphan Prime!~

Afro-G said:
You have a few things I might be interested in but nothing I need super badly. I like Celebi Prime, and your Full Arts (maybe). But I wouldn't really want to trade Mew Prime towards those... :/

I may or may not be trading my Yanmega Prime to someone else so I don't know if I can trade it to you anymore. Even if I can trade you my Yanmega I probably wouldn't do that trade because it doesn't look too even. Could I ask what you value the cards at?

sorry if this is annoying ive just relised i have a jirachi and a reshiram from black and white set.and 1 rare candy pluse communication.

megabarkerboy said:
sorry if this is annoying ive just relised i have a jirachi and a reshiram from black and white set.and 1 rare candy pluse communication.
I am interested in that stuff but I've been getting multiple offers for Mew Prime so again unless I'm getting something I really need I don't think I want to trade them. If there happens to be anything else you need though I'll be happy to work something out.

Could you please CML for Magnezone prime?

Thanks

kroatia said:
Could you please CML for Magnezone prime?

Thanks
I like your: Pokemon Collector (RH), Pachirisu (RH), and 3x Floatzel (2 RH). Is there anything else you need? Not sure if I want to trade Magnezone Prime unless I'm getting a really good deal. And also keep in mind that the stuff I'm asking for aren't super high on my wants list. So yeah, let me know, thanks. :]

So how about if I give you a Communication and a rare candy or something:
My:1 Kyurem 20 $
1 Catcher 11 $
1 Rare candy 3 $
Your:
1 Yanmega 13 $
1 mew 20 $

Thats pretty even I guess :) LMK

Hey Afro,

I'd probably take pachi out as it alone is worth much more than magnezone.

How about:
My:
RH Collector (15)
Floatzel x3 (1 for normal, 3 for 2x RH=4)
Jirachi UL (3)
3x Rainbow energy HGSS (3)
total =25

Your:
Magnezone Prime (20)

Afro-G said:
I am interested in that stuff but I've been getting multiple offers for Mew Prime so again unless I'm getting something I really need I don't think I want to trade them. If there happens to be anything else you need though I'll be happy to work something out.

erm im intrested in the cleffa promo but there isnt relly much i wont.

Erling2204 said:
So how about if I give you a Communication and a rare candy or something:
My:1 Kyurem 20 $
1 Catcher 11 $
1 Rare candy 3 $
Your:
1 Yanmega 13 $
1 mew 20 $

Thats pretty even I guess :) LMK
Now I know that Kyurem is currently around $20 online but I don't value it that high. I know for fact that it's going to drop so I don't want to trade for it at such a high value. I think I'll value it at $10-12 at most so if you still want to trade it to me keep that in mind. If you choose not to trade it to me I understand. So yeah, let me know. :]

kroatia said:
Hey Afro,

I'd probably take pachi out as it alone is worth much more than magnezone.

How about:
My:
RH Collector (15)
Floatzel x3 (1 for normal, 3 for 2x RH=4)
Jirachi UL (3)
3x Rainbow energy HGSS (3)
total =25

Your:
Magnezone Prime (20)
Although a very good offer, I'm not sure if I want to do that trade. Those aren't super high wants so I wouldn't really want to trade something as rare as Magnezone towards a few cards with equal value. Is there anything else you want? If there isn't then sorry. :/

No worries, I tried my best haha

Bump #1! 11/19/11 Added more cards to my wants and haves. I really want Kyurem. Please take a look. :]

I am innterested in your 1 Yanmega Prime. I have a offer:
My:
3 Floatzel UL
1 Pokemon Catcher
Your:
1 Yanmega Prime
?
;)

Sephiroth123 said:
I am innterested in your 1 Yanmega Prime. I have a offer:
My:
3 Floatzel UL
1 Pokemon Catcher
Your:
1 Yanmega Prime
?
;)
I actually traded my Yanmega and forgot to take it off the list, sorry. :/ Anything else you want?

Well.. I was only looking for Yanmegas.. ;/

Bump #2! 11/20/11

Have any 1st Edition Base - Neo?

evilpacman said:
Have any 1st Edition Base - Neo?

NopeChuckTesta-2.jpg

Using pictures to answer questions. Am I cool yet? :3

Would you do my:
2x Typhlosion Prime Pack
for your:
2x Machamp Prime

would you do for both your mew primes. 1reshiram full art 1jirachi 1 rare candy 4 tcg codes 6 pokemon communication 3 judge ursaring prime and celibi prime.
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-trades-wonts-and-haves

bigpokex said:
Would you do my:
2x Typhlosion Prime Pack
for your:
2x Machamp Prime
I would probably consider doing that trade but my friend borrowed the Machamps from me recently (>:/) and I don't think I would be able to get them back and ship them in time to you so you can use them in your tournament. So yeah, sorry. :/

megabarkerboy said:
would you do for both your mew primes. 1reshiram full art 1jirachi 1 rare candy 4 tcg codes 6 pokemon communication 3 judge ursaring prime and celibi prime.
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-trades-wonts-and-haves
There's nothing I need very badly in that list of cards and I need good offers for my Mew Primes, sorry. :/

Back