• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds~ Heh, more like pathetic collection. Take a look.

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Lanturn Prime, Magnezone Prime, and more!~{H}Donphan Prime, Zekrom, and Tornadus FA!~

Oh, ok.
How bout' my 2 pokemon catchers?

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Lanturn Prime, Magnezone Prime, and more!~{H}Donphan Prime, Zekrom, and Tornadus FA!~

mpain0 said:
Oh, ok.
How bout' my 2 pokemon catchers?
Although I like a good deal when I can get one, I know the values of cards and I can say for sure that I would be getting a much more valuable end so I'd rather not take advantage of you like that. Do you have any other cards from my wants? If you have multiple to offer than listing them would be nice. If not, I could maybe trade Absol for 1 Pokemon Catcher but even then the deal is lopsided in my favor. Let me know I guess.

Thank you for being so polite.
My:
1x Catcher

Your:
1x Absol Prime
Im in australia.

My:
2x Thundurus FA
1x Charizard G Lv. X (Promo)

Your:
2x Tornadus FA

LMK! :D

How about my:

Vileplume UD RH

For your:

Zekrom FA

If you think it's unfair, I'm willing to add/subtract from the offer.

mpain0 said:
Thank you for being so polite.
My:
1x Catcher

Your:
1x Absol Prime
Im in australia.
I wouldn't mind doing that offer but I do have to think about it a little because I would be shipping to Australia. It's just that Pokemon Catcher isn't as big of a want for me as it once was but I will consider your offer. Just give me some time to think about it please.

SoulWind said:
My:
2x Thundurus FA
1x Charizard G Lv. X (Promo)

Your:
2x Tornadus FA

LMK! :D
Thundurous isn't a major want at the moment and I feel like I could get something better for my Tornadus FAs...

Robot said:
How about my:

Vileplume UD RH

For your:

Zekrom FA

If you think it's unfair, I'm willing to add/subtract from the offer.
I would definitely say that that's a little too much in your favor. Do you have anymore of my wants? Let me know, thanks!

@People reading: If you have any Magnezone or Lanturn Primes that you're willing to trade I would appreciate it if you let me know right away. Thanks! :]

Afro-G said:
I would definitely say that that's a little too much in your favor. Do you have anymore of my wants? Let me know, thanks!
I have a second (not RH) Vileplume. Do you have any Eelektriks, Evolites, or {L} energy?

Robot said:
I have a second (not RH) Vileplume. Do you have any Eelektriks, Evolites, or {L} energy?
I have maybe 1x spare Eelcktrik, not sure if I have any spare Eviolites and Not sure how many {L} energy I have and what condition they are in. Is there anything else you're looking for? I just want to know what my options are. Thank you.

I'm interested in your Tornadus and BW Serperior #5. So the trade would be:

My:
x2 Vileplume UD (1 RH)

Your:
FA Zekrom
Eelektrik
Tornadus
Serperior BW (#5)

If you think it's unfair, then tell me, I'm willing to subtract the Tornadus or Serperior if you'd like. It seems about fair to me, though.

Robot said:
I'm interested in your Tornadus and BW Serperior #5. So the trade would be:

My:
x2 Vileplume UD (1 RH)

Your:
FA Zekrom
Eelektrik
Tornadus
Serperior BW (#5)

If you think it's unfair, then tell me, I'm willing to subtract the Tornadus or Serperior if you'd like. It seems about fair to me, though.
I would say it's looking pretty good so far. Would you happen to have any Oddish UD, Gloom UD, Totodile HS, or Fisherman? There might be other small things I need but that's all I can list of the top of my head at the moment. So yeah, let me know, thanks. :]

LMK through Pm when you decide.

No problem! I was going to retract my offer anyway as I have a deal on one Thundurus FA.

Do you think it was a fair offer anyway? Just curious. :D

Afro-G said:
I would say it's looking pretty good so far. Would you happen to have any Oddish UD, Gloom UD, Totodile HS, or Fisherman? There might be other small things I need but that's all I can list of the top of my head at the moment. So yeah, let me know, thanks. :]
I probably have an Oddish and Gloom around.

Please cml for 1 yanmega prime :)

Hey! What's up! I need some cards for ZPST from you, I need these:

1x Zekrom Full Art
3x Tornadus Full Art
1x Pachiresu CoL.

Thanks.

mpain0 said:
LMK through Pm when you decide.
Will do. Also, if I don't send you a PM in reasonable time don't be afraid to give me a quick reminder. ;D

SoulWind said:
No problem! I was going to retract my offer anyway as I have a deal on one Thundurus FA.

Do you think it was a fair offer anyway? Just curious. :D
I guess it was a pretty fair offer if we had been able to do it.

Robot said:
I probably have an Oddish and Gloom around.
Is that all you have from that small list I just gave you? Do you have any Chinchou UL? Just checking because I need some of these small cards for decks possibly and I thought they would make good throw-ins. Let me know, thanks.

Erling2204 said:
Please cml for 1 yanmega prime :)
I might be interested in your Darkrai & Cresselia Legend Full but do you have anything else from my wants? Let me know, thanks.

Lil Wayne said:
Hey! What's up! I need some cards for ZPST from you, I need these:

1x Zekrom Full Art
3x Tornadus Full Art
1x Pachiresu CoL.

Thanks.
I would need some of my larger wants for most of those and I didn't really see any of those on your trade thread, sorry. :/

I posted a reply to you on my thread.

I have some Jude`s.
Do you wanna do:
My:
DCL FULL
1 Judge
Your:
1 Yanmega prime
LMK

how about this?

Nengeni:
x4 Chinchou UL
x3 Oddish UD
x9 Poliwag UL (Cities Promo)
x3 Gabite SV (States Promo)
x4 Double Colorless Energy (1 Base set, 2 HGSS Non-Holo, 1 HGSS RH)

Afro:
Tornadus FA
Zekrom FA
Pachirisu CoL

I don't know how much you value the promo's at. Feel free to counter.

Erling2204 said:
I have some Jude`s.
Do you wanna do:
My:
DCL FULL
1 Judge
Your:
1 Yanmega prime
LMK
That deal isn't really worth it to me if I'm shipping to another country because DCL Full isn't a very big want anyway, sorry... :/

Nengeni said:
how about this?

Nengeni:
x4 Chinchou UL
x3 Oddish UD
x9 Poliwag UL (Cities Promo)
x3 Gabite SV (States Promo)
x4 Double Colorless Energy (1 Base set, 2 HGSS Non-Holo, 1 HGSS RH)

Afro:
Tornadus FA
Zekrom FA
Pachirisu CoL

I don't know how much you value the promo's at. Feel free to counter.
I think I'll have to pass. With that offer I'm trading you a few highly playable cards for a bunch of low value things that I don't really need (excluding Chinchou and Oddish). So yeah, I just feel that I could get a much better deal for some of those cards, sorry. :/

Back