• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds~ Heh, more like pathetic collection. Take a look.

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Magnezone Prime and CELEBI PRIMES!~{H}Donphan Prime, Zekrom, and Tornadus FA!~

Briaah said:
Well, I do have a lot of Cheren (maybe 3-4 for trade) and I have 3 Copycat though they aren't LP. I'm also interested in Juniper, Sage's Training, and Lost remover as well :)
Those are pretty much throw-in wants only at the moment just because I already have enough so I don't think I'll be needing any of those but thanks for letting me know. Do you have an ideal offer for the Kingdra Prime? I definitely want to get both Emboars from you. Let me know, thanks. :]

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Magnezone Prime and CELEBI PRIMES!~{H}Donphan Prime, Zekrom, and Tornadus FA!~

I have:
2x Bouffalant (On the pic you provided it's the Japanese version... I'm not sure if you meant for that language, but mine are English. :p)
5x Pokemon Communication
1x Blue Assault theme deck code card
2x Super Rod

For:
1x Klingklang (B&W)
1x Croconaw (CoL)
1x Totodile (CoL)
1x Vaporeon (CoL)
1x Flareon

:cool:

Brendan said:
To be honest I don't think I do but if anything I might have Smeargle let me check on that. Anyway can we still strike up a deal I hope?
Honestly it really depends on what I have to trade for it. I'd rather be trading my Full Arts and other ultra rares towards things like Primes which sadly you don't seem to have from my wants. So yeah, I wouldn't mind trading for some of that stuff but I think you would have to find other things you want from me.

DinoTamerMeep said:
I have:
2x Bouffalant (On the pic you provided it's the Japanese version... I'm not sure if you meant for that language, but mine are English. :p)
5x Pokemon Communication
1x Blue Assault theme deck code card
2x Super Rod

For:
1x Klingklang (B&W)
1x Croconaw (CoL)
1x Totodile (CoL)
1x Vaporeon (CoL)
1x Flareon

:cool:
Nothing you listed from my wants is very high priority right now so I wouldn't really want to ship to another country for some cards I don't really need. Sorry. :/

Hey! Please CML for

1x Virizion Full Art
1x Terrakion Full Art
1x N Full Art

Thanks please LMK thanks!

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Magnezone Prime and CELEBI PRIMES!~{H}Donphan Prime,

Afro-G said:
Nothing you listed from my wants is very high priority right now so I wouldn't really want to ship to another country for some cards I don't really need. Sorry. :/

Well I'd be wanting to do a middleman trade if that's ok, and I believe the mod who's doing them at the moment is in the US. :)

Lil Wayne said:
Hey! Please CML for

1x Virizion Full Art
1x Terrakion Full Art
1x N Full Art

Thanks please LMK thanks!
First off do you have any Magnezone Prime or Celebi Prime for trade? Because those are my main wants at the moment. Let me know, thanks.

DinoTamerMeep said:
Well I'd be wanting to do a middleman trade if that's ok, and I believe the mod who's doing them at the moment is in the US. :)
Well either way you don't seem to have cards that I badly need at the moment so I don't think it's really worth the trade. And if I'm not mistaken I still have to pay for postage in a middleman trade which is one of the reasons I prefer not to trade with people in other countries unless of course they have a card I really need. So yeah, unless you have some of my higher wants I don't think we can work something out, sorry...

Afro-G said:
Well either way you don't seem to have cards that I badly need at the moment so I don't think it's really worth the trade. And if I'm not mistaken I still have to pay for postage in a middleman trade which is one of the reasons I prefer not to trade with people in other countries unless of course they have a card I really need. So yeah, unless you have some of my higher wants I don't think we can work something out, sorry...

Oh okay, I understand. Thanks anyway. :)

DinoTamerMeep said:
Oh okay, I understand. Thanks anyway. :)
Yeah, hopefully we can work something out someday in the future. :]

Would you trade TCGO codes for your NV FAs? If so, how many for each?

pathetikarp said:
Would you trade TCGO codes for your NV FAs? If so, how many for each?
No thanks, I'm not in need of codes badly enough to trade that kind of stuff towards them. Thanks for the offer though.

Would you do
My:
1x reshi FA

Your:
1x terrakion FA

Afro-G said:
Those are pretty much throw-in wants only at the moment just because I already have enough so I don't think I'll be needing any of those but thanks for letting me know. Do you have an ideal offer for the Kingdra Prime? I definitely want to get both Emboars from you. Let me know, thanks. :]

How does this sound?

Your
Kingdra Prime

For my
2x Emboar (Ability)
3x Cheren
3x Copycat

(the Cherens and Copycats to make the trade more even...)

lmk or counter :)

Briaah said:
How does this sound?

Your
Kingdra Prime

For my
2x Emboar (Ability)
3x Cheren
3x Copycat

(the Cherens and Copycats to make the trade more even...)

lmk or counter :)
Hmmm, I think I would have said yes if I hadn't realize how little Emboars were going for right now. I also didn't realize Kingdra Prime was still worth anything. =P But um, do you think I could trade some smaller stuff towards the Emboars?

From your wants I have:
Reshiram
Rocky Helmet
Eviolite
Sage's Training (Not sure about these)
Pokemon Communication
Professor Juniper (You said you were interested in these earlier)

Let me know if you think we could work something out with some of those cards involved in the deal instead.

Sorry for the inconvenience. :/

oh wow, you're right, I didn't realize how much Kingdra's were worth :p or how little Emboar was for that matter....

um..how many sage's and eviolite's do you have available?

Briaah said:
oh wow, you're right, I didn't realize how much Kingdra's were worth :p or how little Emboar was for that matter....

um..how many sage's and eviolite's do you have available?
Haha, I know right? Must be all of those Kingdra techs in Reshiphlosion that still make it worth the money. =P

Afro-G said:
From your wants I have:
1x Reshiram
2x Rocky Helmet
1-2 Eviolite
2x Sage's Training (Would prefer not to trade these unless I have to)
2x Pokemon Communication
xXx Professor Juniper (You said you were interested in these earlier)
I edited in bold numbers for all the cards I listed in the quote above.

Let me know if you need me to make an offer or anything like that, thanks. :]

What do you value CoL energy? I have a water, metal, fighting. Also have holo and Emboar (multiple of both) and codes.

Interested in 1x Virizion Full Art and 1x N Full Art.

Hm...alright, how does this sound?

My
2x Emboar (ability)

For your
1x Reshiram
1x Eviolite
1x Professor Juniper

lmk :)

pathetikarp said:
What do you value CoL energy? I have a water, metal, fighting. Also have holo and Emboar (multiple of both) and codes.

Interested in 1x Virizion Full Art and 1x N Full Art.
I don't value CoL all that high, maybe $2? I should be getting the Emboars I need already and like I said I don't think I can trade my Full Arts towards codes. I might consider trading you my Full Arts but I really need to see some of my higher wants in the offer like Celebi Prime and stuff like that. Let me know, thanks.

Briaah said:
Hm...alright, how does this sound?

My
2x Emboar (ability)

For your
1x Reshiram
1x Eviolite
1x Professor Juniper

lmk :)
As long as that works for you and everything is in Mint/Near mint condition, I don't see a problem with the trade. So I guess you can go ahead and send me a PM with the details of the trade and your address so we can go ahead and get the trade confirmed. :]

cool, I'll PM you then!

Afro-G said:
I don't value CoL all that high, maybe $2? I should be getting the Emboars I need already and like I said I don't think I can trade my Full Arts towards codes. I might consider trading you my Full Arts but I really need to see some of my higher wants in the offer like Celebi Prime and stuff like that. Let me know, thanks.

As long as that works for you and everything is in Mint/Near mint condition, I don't see a problem with the trade. So I guess you can go ahead and send me a PM with the details of the trade and your address so we can go ahead and get the trade confirmed. :]

How about a FA Thundurus? I would be after the FA N if available. I have some RH Ns as well I can trade.

Back