• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds~ Heh, more like pathetic collection. Take a look.

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Magnezone Prime and CELEBI PRIMES!~{H}Donphan Prime, Zekrom, and Tornadus FA!~

I have: Celebi Prime, Nintales Rev (CoL), Smeargle Holo (CoL)

I'm interested in your Virizion and Terrakion FA's

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Magnezone Prime and CELEBI PRIMES!~{H}Donphan Prime, Zekrom, and Tornadus FA!~

Brendan said:
I'm back with different wants haha anyway same haves:

I have:
2x Ninetales HS/CoL (I have 2x HGSS RH and 1x CoL RH)
1x Poliwag UL (Cities Promo)
50x TCGO Code
?x Pokemon Communication
2-3x Pokemon Collector

I want:
3x Oddish UD
2x Gloom UD
1x Machamp Prime
1x Donphan Prime
2x Landorus NV

Hopefully we can figure something out.
I have Donphan, Landorus, and Glooms. I guess I like the Pokemon Collectors and TCGO codes. If you're still interested feel free to shoot me an offer.

RareCandyAwesomeness said:
Could we do my x1 Reshiram FA and x2 Ninetales HGSS for your x1 Zekrom FA and x2 Tornadus holo?
I think that'll work actually so I guess you can go ahead and PM me to comfirm. Although I was wondering if you'd be willing to add a few throw-ins just to sweeten the deal for me. If not I guess it's alright but let me know, thanks.

SotS said:
My:

Smeargle x3 (1 UD, 1 RH CoL, 1 Holo CoL)
Check my list for more

Your:

Virizion Full Art

Thanks.
I'm interested in your Smeargles and possibly a Typhlosion Prime if I had to pick something out but I'm not really sure at this point if I can trade the Virizion because I've been getting a lot of offers and most of the time it's for things I need a bit more. So I guess I can get back to you but I'm really not sure, sorry. :/

The Yoshi said:
Interested in your x2 Terrakion (1 FA). From your Wants I have the following:

2 Ninetales (1 HGSS Holo, 1 CoL RH)
Grass Energy CoL RH
Lightning Energy CoL RH
xxx Pokemon Communication
Celebi Prime

LMK if we can make a deal, thanks.
I definitely like your Celebi Prime. Is there anything else you need beside the Terrakions? Just want to know if I have anymore options. Let me know, thanks.

welcomhihihi said:
check my list
Tornadus Full Art
I don't think you have anything that I'm looking for at the moment, sorry. :/

TVSuicune said:
I have: Celebi Prime, Nintales Rev (CoL), Smeargle Holo (CoL)

I'm interested in your Virizion and Terrakion FA's
Is there anything else you need from me? I definitely like the Celebi Prime and maybe the Smeargle. So yeah, let me know.

@Everyone: Sorry again for the late replies, I've been distracted with other things. :/

Afro-G said:
I have Donphan, Landorus, and Glooms. I guess I like the Pokemon Collectors and TCGO codes. If you're still interested feel free to shoot me an offer.

I think that'll work actually so I guess you can go ahead and PM me to comfirm. Although I was wondering if you'd be willing to add a few throw-ins just to sweeten the deal for me. If not I guess it's alright but let me know, thanks.

I'm interested in your Smeargles and possibly a Typhlosion Prime if I had to pick something out but I'm not really sure at this point if I can trade the Virizion because I've been getting a lot of offers and most of the time it's for things I need a bit more. So I guess I can get back to you but I'm really not sure, sorry. :/

I definitely like your Celebi Prime. Is there anything else you need beside the Terrakions? Just want to know if I have anymore options. Let me know, thanks.

I don't think you have anything that I'm looking for at the moment, sorry. :/

Is there anything else you need from me? I definitely like the Celebi Prime and maybe the Smeargle. So yeah, let me know.

@Everyone: Sorry again for the late replies, I've been distracted with other things. :/

I'm only interested in the 2 FA's I have 4 Communication as well

Hello, please cml for:

1x Virizion Full Art
1x Terrakion Full Art
1x N Full Art

CML for your: 2x Pidgeot

Hey bud I know I posted before but I have another offer. :D

Would you do my:
1x Charizard G Lv. X
1x Zekrom (Gray)
Xx Unused Codes

Your:
1x Zekrom (Black)
1x Cobalion NV
2x Professor Juniper

I'm also interested in full arts and I don't mind putting the trade in your favor to cover your shipping making it a little more worthwhile.

I just *really* need those cards haha. :p

TVSuicune said:
I'm only interested in the 2 FA's I have 4 Communication as well
Here's an offer...

My:
1x Virizion FA

Your:
1x Celebi Prime
1x Smeargle CoL
2x Pokemon Communication

Let me know and feel free to counter offer. I'm willing to add in a little more if need be.

Saviour_Gundam said:
Hello, please cml for:

1x Virizion Full Art
1x Terrakion Full Art
1x N Full Art
Do you have anything big from my wants?

Martini said:
CML for your: 2x Pidgeot
Do you have any of my wants?

SoulWind said:
Hey bud I know I posted before but I have another offer. :D

Would you do my:
1x Charizard G Lv. X
1x Zekrom (Gray)
Xx Unused Codes

Your:
1x Zekrom (Black)
1x Cobalion NV
2x Professor Juniper

I'm also interested in full arts and I don't mind putting the trade in your favor to cover your shipping making it a little more worthwhile.

I just *really* need those cards haha. :p
Do you have anything else from my wants? I'm not sure how interested I am in trading Zekrom for Zekrom as I like the black background better anyway.

I have plenty of Cherens.

I also have:
2x Pokémon Communication
2x Copycat (Not LP)
2x N
4x Super Rod

:D

i only card I have off your wants is Reshiram FA

My:

1x CoL RH Metal Energy
1x CoL RH Water Energy
1x Judge

Low/Throw-in Wants:

1x Professor Oak's New Theory
2x Cheren
3x Rocky Helmet
4x Super Rod

Your:

FA Zekrom
5x Double Colorless LP

OR

MY
1x Judge
2x Cheren
3x Rocky Helmet
4x Super Rod

Your:
5x Double Colorless LP

edit: changed my offer a bit since zekrom seems to be dropping a bit in price.

This is what I'm interested in:

x2 Yanmega Prime
x1 Cobalion
x1 Terrakion (FA or non-FA)
x1 Twins
x2 Pokegear 3.0
x1 Revive

LMK if you have any of the following, and I'd be glad to trade Celebi. Tell me if there's anything else you're interested in. Thanks.

Your:
3x Yanmega Prime ($9)
2x Machamp Prime ($5)
1x Tornadus FA ($5)
1x Full-Art N ($9)

My:
3x Celebi Prime (3 x $10 = $30)

Are your cards mint? The Celebis are. LMK or counter.

I have Uxie LA (Non Lv. X)
and the UD smeargle.

Any trade is fine.

-PorygonZ123

Martini said:
I have plenty of Cherens.
I don't need Cheren very badly... :/

SoulWind said:
I also have:
2x Pokémon Communication
2x Copycat (Not LP)
2x N
4x Super Rod

:D
Those are all pretty low wants to be honest.

Saviour_Gundam said:
i only card I have off your wants is Reshiram FA

NarcoticHobo said:
My:

1x CoL RH Metal Energy
1x CoL RH Water Energy
1x Judge

Low/Throw-in Wants:

2x Cheren
3x Rocky Helmet
4x Super Rod

Your:

FA Zekrom
5x Double Colorless LP

OR

MY
1x Judge
2x Cheren
3x Rocky Helmet
4x Super Rod

Your:
5x Double Colorless LP

edit: changed my offer a bit since zekrom seems to be dropping a bit in price.
No thanks, I would prefer no to trade good playable stuff for things I don't really need.

The Yoshi said:
This is what I'm interested in:

x2 Yanmega Prime
x1 Cobalion
x1 Terrakion (FA or non-FA)
x1 Twins
x2 Pokegear 3.0
x1 Revive

LMK if you have any of the following, and I'd be glad to trade Celebi. Tell me if there's anything else you're interested in. Thanks.
Maybe Yanmega + Terrakion + Trainer/Supporters for your Celebi Prime? Let me know, thanks.

Nigel said:
Your:
3x Yanmega Prime ($9)
2x Machamp Prime ($5)
1x Tornadus FA ($5)
1x Full-Art N ($9)

My:
3x Celebi Prime (3 x $10 = $30)

Are your cards mint? The Celebis are. LMK or counter.
I don't have Machamp Prime or Full Art N anymore. I have Yanmegas and Tornadus (not sure if I can trade or not) but I don't really value them that low...

Porygon-Z123 said:
I have Uxie LA (Non Lv. X)
and the UD smeargle.

Any trade is fine.

-PorygonZ123
What are you interested in from me? Also, I don't need Uxie LA.

Forget it, I don't need the Yanmegas and Terrakions anymore. Thank you for the offer, though.

Meh. I was offering my Zekrom FA (Gray) and $10 more in cards for your Zekrom FA (Black).

I don't think we can make a deal lol.

Hmmm...let's go by TrollandToad prices...

My:
3x Celebi Primes ($30)

Your:
3x Yanmega Prime ($15)
3x Feraligatr Prime ($9)
1x Blissey Prime ($2)
1x Terrakion NV (non-FA) ($3)

LMK or counter

SoulWind said:
Meh. I was offering my Zekrom FA (Gray) and $10 more in cards for your Zekrom FA (Black).

I don't think we can make a deal lol.

Yeah I'm sorry, I just don't want to trade my Zekrom (Black) unless I'm getting some cards that I really need. :/ (Even if you would be replacing it with a Gray)

Nigel said:
Hmmm...let's go by TrollandToad prices...

My:
3x Celebi Primes ($30)

Your:
3x Yanmega Prime ($15)
3x Feraligatr Prime ($9)
1x Blissey Prime ($2)
1x Terrakion NV (non-FA) ($3)

LMK or counter
How about this instead...

My:
1x Yanmega Prime
2x Feraligatr Prime (Actually $4 each on T&T, jussayin... :I)
1x Blissey Prime
1x Terrakion NV (Non-FA)

Your:
2x Celebi Prime
(+Possibly a throw-in or 2 of sorts)

Let me know what you think of that offer. One thing I didn't like about your offer was that I would be trading 7 primes for 3. I mean, of course if the values equal then it shouldn't really matter but I don't like trading multiple primes and getting fewer in exchange. (As you can see with my offer I'm still offering you more than I'm getting but it's just a bit easier on me.) So yeah, again, let me know what you think, thanks. :]

Interested in 2x Donphan CML please?

Back