• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds~ Heh, more like pathetic collection. Take a look.

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Magnezone Prime and CELEBI PRIMES!~{H}Donphan Prime, Zekrom, and Tornadus FA!~

How about...

Your:
3x Yanmega Prime
1x Blissey Prime

My:
2x Celebi Prime

LMK or counter.

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Magnezone Prime and CELEBI PRIMES!~{H}Donphan Prime, Zekrom, and Tornadus FA!~

My
magnezone prime

your
Zekrom FA
Virizion FA

Brendan said:
Interested in 2x Donphan CML please?
Got anything from my wants?

Nigel said:
How about...

Your:
3x Yanmega Prime
1x Blissey Prime

My:
2x Celebi Prime

LMK or counter.
There's nothing wrong with the value of that trade but you're not the only person interested in my Yanmega Primes so I don't really want to trade them all to you...

konter_j8902 said:
My
magnezone prime

your
Zekrom FA
Virizion FA
I would have considered that offer if not for the fact that I have all the Magnezone Primes I need right now. I took them off my list now. Sorry...

Afro-G said:
No thanks, I would prefer no to trade good playable stuff for things I don't really need.

Can you make an offer? I'm just consolidating my collection so I'm willing to lose out a bit value wise on a trade.

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Mewtwo EX, Zekrom EX, and CELEBI PRIMES!~{H}Donphan Prime, Zekrom, and Tornadus FA!~

Bump #1! 2/6/12

Updated my haves and wants, please take a look!

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Mewtwo EX, Zekrom EX, and CELEBI PRIMES!~{H}Donphan Prime, Zekrom, and Tornadus FA!~

Bump #1! 2/17/12

Updated my wants again!

Needz moar bump...

Can never have too many bumps I suppose...

Do you still have Tornadus FA?

My 3 col Smeargle
for
Your Feraligatr Prime

CML for
1x Terrakion FA

Except for the Mewtwo EX

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Mewtwo EX and Ultra Rares~{H}Celebi Prime, Donphan Prime, Zekrom FA, and more!~

First off I just want to apologize for not replying to many of you people's posts. I just made a huge update to my thread so I'd rather you people just post again if you're still interested. Not as many cards as my previous list but still lots of playable cards.

So without further ado...

Bump #1! 3/21/12

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Mewtwo EX and Ultra Rares~{H}Celebi Prime, Donphan Prime, Zekrom FA, and more!~

From your wants I have:

2x Kyurem EX FA
1x Reshiram EX
1x Zekrom EX
1x Regigigas EX (I think)
1x Kyurem EX
2x Shaymin EX

I need:
DCEs
PONTs
Junipers
Kyurems
Pachirisu (RH)
Landori (High want)
Cobalion
Tornadi
Smeargles

iisnumber12 said:
From your wants I have:

2x Kyurem EX FA
1x Reshiram EX
1x Zekrom EX
1x Regigigas EX (I think)
1x Kyurem EX
2x Shaymin EX

I need:
DCEs
PONTs
Junipers
Kyurems
Pachirisu (RH)
Landori (High want)
Cobalion
Tornadi
Smeargles
Just going to throw out an offer and you tell me know what you think...

My:
2x Kyurem NV
1x Pachirisu CoL (RH)
1x Cobalion NV
1x Tornadus EP
1x Landorus NV
4x Double Colorless Energy (LP)

Your:
1x Shaymin EX
1x Kyurem EX
1x Regigigas EX
1x Reshiram EX
1x Zekrom EX

Just keep in mind I don't value some of the EXs very high. I'm not 100% certain if I can do that trade but I want to know what you think first before I make any other decisions. So yeah, just let me know. :]

Afro-G said:
Just going to throw out an offer and you tell me know what you think...

My:
2x Kyurem NV
1x Pachirisu CoL (RH)
1x Cobalion NV
1x Tornadus EP
1x Landorus NV
4x Double Colorless Energy (LP)

Your:
1x Shaymin EX
1x Kyurem EX
1x Regigigas EX
1x Reshiram EX
1x Zekrom EX

Just keep in mind I don't value some of the EXs very high. I'm not 100% certain if I can do that trade but I want to know what you think first before I make any other decisions. So yeah, just let me know. :]

TBH, not even close. I only need those cards as spares except the Landoruses, so I can't do that. I'd probably only trade 1 or 2 of the EXs at most for the things you have, so can you make an offer for the Landuruses?

iisnumber12 said:
TBH, not even close. I only need those cards as spares except the Landoruses, so I can't do that. I'd probably only trade 1 or 2 of the EXs at most for the things you have, so can you make an offer for the Landuruses?
Not really back into the swing of things when it comes to trading so sorry for the long wait.

I know that what I offered might have seemed rather silly and was probably in my favor so that's a fail on my part, but just listen to the way I see it. Some of the cards (A few of the holos for example) you want are, in my opinion, worth the same as an EX and honestly value is all I'm looking for in a trade like this. I don't need any of the EXs you're offering me but I just thought it would be nice to have some of my own and that's really the only reason I want them.

So yeah, if you don't agree I've said then I understand and, as much as I may want the EXs, you may just be better off trading them to someone that's willing to trade a bit more for them. But umm, let me know I guess.

Afro-G said:
Not really back into the swing of things when it comes to trading so sorry for the long wait.

I know that what I offered might have seemed rather silly and was probably in my favor so that's a fail on my part, but just listen to the way I see it. Some of the cards (A few of the holos for example) you want are, in my opinion, worth the same as an EX and honestly value is all I'm looking for in a trade like this. I don't need any of the EXs you're offering me but I just thought it would be nice to have some of my own and that's really the only reason I want them.

So yeah, if you don't agree I've said then I understand and, as much as I may want the EXs, you may just be better off trading them to someone that's willing to trade a bit more for them. But umm, let me know I guess.

No thanks. I guess our values are just different. Thank you for explaining your reasoning.

CML for Donphan x2-3 and Phanpy x2-3

Please CML for:

1x Pachirisu CoL (RH)
3x Landorus NV

Thanks ;)

CML for
2x celebi prime
1x tornadus FA

Back