• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds~ Heh, more like pathetic collection. Take a look.

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}EXs and other stuff~{H}Celebi Primes, Donphan Primes, Zekrom FAs, and more!~

CML for
1x Tornadus Full Art
2x Zekrom Full Art (Black Background)

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}EXs and other stuff~{H}Celebi Primes, Donphan Primes, Zekrom FAs, and more!~

Well, I still have a Dual Ball, and now a Weavile from UD, are you interested (Changed decks at the last moment :))

LMK if you have any of my wants still

Hey G.

I have from your wants:
Weavile UD
Pokegear 3.0 X1
Zekrom (BW and ND but not both)
Thundurus EP
Tornadus EP
Most of your trainer wants
Bouffalants (rare non reverse and uncommon reverse and non reverse)
Zekrom EX (promo or pack, but not both)
Reshiram EX (Promo) X2
Holo Grass Energy CoL (isn't in the best condition, can provide pictures)
Code cards (Unused) X2

You have from my wants:
Celebi Prime X2
Darmanitan ND

Maybe something like:
My: Weavile Pokegear Rare Candy DE X2 Reshiam EX Thundurus Tornadus
Your: Celebi Prime X2 Darmanitan ND

Let me know what you think. I'd always rather negotiate then drop the trade.

justintam0731 said:
CML for
1x Tornadus Full Art
2x Zekrom Full Art (Black Background)
Pretty sure that I'll be trading most, if not, all those cards listed to somebody else. I do happen to have a decent amount of primes that you're after though. Whether you're interested or not I will say that just about the only things see of interest on your list is EXs and possibly Full Arts. Let me know I guess.

Martini said:
Well, I still have a Dual Ball, and now a Weavile from UD, are you interested (Changed decks at the last moment :))

LMK if you have any of my wants still
It appears that I don't really have much of anything from your wants, sorry.

Machamp the Champion said:
Hey G.

I have from your wants:
Weavile UD
Pokegear 3.0 X1
Zekrom (BW and ND but not both)
Thundurus EP
Tornadus EP
Most of your trainer wants
Bouffalants (rare non reverse and uncommon reverse and non reverse)
Zekrom EX (promo or pack, but not both)
Reshiram EX (Promo) X2
Holo Grass Energy CoL (isn't in the best condition, can provide pictures)
Code cards (Unused) X2

You have from my wants:
Celebi Prime X2
Darmanitan ND

Maybe something like:
My: Weavile Pokegear Rare Candy DE X2 Reshiam EX Thundurus Tornadus
Your: Celebi Prime X2 Darmanitan ND

Let me know what you think. I'd always rather negotiate then drop the trade.
From the things you listed, I'm interested in: (In order from most to least)

Zekrom EX
Reshiram EX
Zekrom BW/ND
Thundurus EP
Tornadus EP
Bouffalants/Any trainers/Code Cards (Mostly as deal sweeteners/throw-ins)

Not exactly sure how I want the deal to look but I made my higher interests a bit more clear so you're not offering something like Rare Candy which I don't really need very badly. Oh and just to let you know the Darmanitan isn't in the best condition. Although still playable condition, it has some scratches and other marks on the front and a bit on the back as well. Pretty sure I literally picked it up off the floor at a tournament. :x

So yeah, let me know I guess.

Hey! Could you CML for 4 Celebi Prime? Thanks!

Afro-G said:
Pretty sure that I'll be trading most, if not, all those cards listed to somebody else. I do happen to have a decent amount of primes that you're after though. Whether you're interested or not I will say that just about the only things see of interest on your list is EXs and possibly Full Arts. Let me know I guess.

It appears that I don't really have much of anything from your wants, sorry.

From the things you listed, I'm interested in: (In order from most to least)

Zekrom EX
Reshiram EX
Zekrom BW/ND
Thundurus EP
Tornadus EP
Bouffalants/Any trainers/Code Cards (Mostly as deal sweeteners/throw-ins)

Not exactly sure how I want the deal to look but I made my higher interests a bit more clear so you're not offering something like Rare Candy which I don't really need very badly. Oh and just to let you know the Darmanitan isn't in the best condition. Although still playable condition, it has some scratches and other marks on the front and a bit on the back as well. Pretty sure I literally picked it up off the floor at a tournament. :x

So yeah, let me know I guess.

Then maybe something like this:

My:
Zekrom EX Promo
Reshiram EX Promo
Zekrom BW
Thundurus EP
Tornadus EP
Rare Candy X1

Your:
Celebi Prime X2
Darmanitan ND (I don't care about its condition)
Also. do you have any Oddish (UD)? I don't know why I don't have any. I'd throw in a Bouffalant Rare if you you'd throw in 2 Oddish.

Let me know what you think.

Okay, so the following is the amount of energy I can trade. These numbers can obviously go down if you don't need this many, and they can also go up, but probably not more than 20 for each type. These are all from Base - Neo. Some are already in played condition since that's what they'll be used for anyway. It seems like the only thing I'd need that you have listed is a TM RH Yanma, but feel free to CML to see if you have anything else I might want. Thanks!

Grass - 59
Fire - 40
Water - 26
Lightning - 57
Fighting - 52
Psychic - 39

Please CML for 1x Tornadus Full Art and 2x Zekrom Full Art (Black Background).

Hey! Very interested in Groudon-EX. CML? Thanks! Edit: derp double post. Been so long since I posted here I forgot I posted here! Still interested in the stuff from my first post as well.

Then maybe something like this:

My:
Zekrom EX Promo
Reshiram EX Promo
Zekrom BW
Thundurus EP
Tornadus EP
Rare Candy X1

Your:
Celebi Prime X2
Darmanitan ND (I don't care about its condition)
Also. do you have any Oddish (UD)? I don't know why I don't have any. I'd throw in a Bouffalant Rare if you you'd throw in 2 Oddish.
Let me know what you think.
Not sure if this offer is even still on the table but I think I may need to pass just because after thinking about it I'd prefer to trade my Celebi Primes towards something a little higher on my wants list. If you have some of my wants more like that I'd defintely be happy to trade but after looking at your offer again I realized most of those cards I already have and if I were to trade for them I'd probably just end up using them as trade bait.

PsychedelicBreakfast said:
Okay, so the following is the amount of energy I can trade. These numbers can obviously go down if you don't need this many, and they can also go up, but probably not more than 20 for each type. These are all from Base - Neo. Some are already in played condition since that's what they'll be used for anyway. It seems like the only thing I'd need that you have listed is a TM RH Yanma, but feel free to CML to see if you have anything else I might want. Thanks!

Grass - 59
Fire - 40
Water - 26
Lightning - 57
Fighting - 52
Psychic - 39
I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. I'm still interested but it seems I don't really have much to offer you. No more than 10 (less is also fine) of each was the kind of number I was considering in my head because I don't really have an exact number. Condition shouldn't be a problem like you said but I would probably prefer no major damage like creases, but if it's all just edgewear here and there then that shouldn't be much of a problem.

pokemonmbl said:
Please CML for 1x Tornadus Full Art and 2x Zekrom Full Art (Black Background).
Those cards have already been traded, sorry.

Vablakes said:
Hey! Very interested in Groudon-EX. CML? Thanks! Edit: derp double post. Been so long since I posted here I forgot I posted here! Still interested in the stuff from my first post as well.
Vablakes said:
Hey! Could you CML for 4 Celebi Prime? Thanks!
I would be happy to trade any and all of those cards to you if you're interested but I don't see much on your list. Do you have anything from my wants both listed or unlisted? Let me know, thank you.

Really sorry about the late response everyone. Haven't been able to focus on trading as much as I've been wanting to...

Afro-G said:
Not sure if this offer is even still on the table but I think I may need to pass just because after thinking about it I'd prefer to trade my Celebi Primes towards something a little higher on my wants list. If you have some of my wants more like that I'd defintely be happy to trade but after looking at your offer again I realized most of those cards I already have and if I were to trade for them I'd probably just end up using them as trade bait.

I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. I'm still interested but it seems I don't really have much to offer you. No more than 10 (less is also fine) of each was the kind of number I was considering in my head because I don't really have an exact number. Condition shouldn't be a problem like you said but I would probably prefer no major damage like creases, but if it's all just edgewear here and there then that shouldn't be much of a problem.

Those cards have already been traded, sorry.

I would be happy to trade any and all of those cards to you if you're interested but I don't see much on your list. Do you have anything from my wants both listed or unlisted? Let me know, thank you.

Really sorry about the late response everyone. Haven't been able to focus on trading as much as I've been wanting to...

Can you CML for Groudon EX and 1x Landorus NV please?

I honestly don't. I am lending a ton of stuff to friends, that is why.

Afro-G said:

That's fine. I actually don't need the Celebi's anymore. And I also traded the Zekrom EX away. So, Maybe another time.

pokemonmbl said:
Can you CML for Groudon EX and 1x Landorus NV please?
Do you have anything from my wants?

Vablakes said:
I honestly don't. I am lending a ton of stuff to friends, that is why.
Well I'd love to trade you some of those cards but I'm not sure what we can do if you don't have anything. :/

That's fine. I actually don't need the Celebi's anymore. And I also traded the Zekrom EX away. So, Maybe another time.
Alright, sorry we couldn't work anything out.

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Raikou EX, Tornadus EX~{H}Celebi Primes, Donphan Primes, and more!~

Bump #1! 6/14/12

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Raikou EX, Tornadus EX~{H}Groudon EX, Celebi Primes, and more!~

My
UD Vileplume x2
CL Smeargle RH

Your
DEX Groudon EX?

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Raikou EX, Tornadus EX~{H}Groudon EX, Celebi Primes, and more!~

Your 3 Celebi Prime

My Raikou EX, Zekrom EX.

PM Me if you're interested and want to finalize or make a counteroffer.

KwiksilverT said:
My
UD Vileplume x2
CL Smeargle RH

Your
DEX Groudon EX?
I think I'll pass but thank you for the offer.

Cinema said:
Your 3 Celebi Prime

My Raikou EX, Zekrom EX.

PM Me if you're interested and want to finalize or make a counteroffer.
That's actually a pretty tempting offer to be honest. Do you have anything else from my wants though before I consider making a decision? Please let me know and thanks.

I have 3-0-2 Vileplume line, 2 Professor Oak's New Theory, and 2 UL Rare Candies. I'm also ineterested in your Terrakion FA.

Back