• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds~ Heh, more like pathetic collection. Take a look.

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Raikou EX, Tornadus EX~{H}Groudon EX, Celebi Primes, and more!~

I have:
Tornadus EX DEX

I like:
Terrakion FA
Landorus FA
RH Landorus NV
RH Zoroark DEX
RH Amoongus NXD

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Raikou EX, Tornadus EX~{H}Groudon EX, Celebi Primes, and more!~

Cinema said:
I have 3-0-2 Vileplume line, 2 Professor Oak's New Theory, and 2 UL Rare Candies. I'm also ineterested in your Terrakion FA.
Would you instead possibly be able to do:

My:
2x Celebi Prime

Your:
1x Raikou EX
+Something else if needed

Let me know and feel free to counter. If you'd prefer not to do that then I can try to think of something else.
KwiksilverT said:
I think you're offer is a bit on the low end as well as the fact that those aren't high priority wants at the moment and I'd prefer to get more if I'm trading the Groudon. Do you have anything else from my wants?

Hydro Cannon said:
I have:
Tornadus EX DEX

I like:
Terrakion FA
Landorus FA
RH Landorus NV
RH Zoroark DEX
RH Amoongus NXD
Is that all you're interested in and is that all you have from my wants? Definitely highly interested in your Tornadus EX but would like to know if there's anything else I can offer or just make the trade bigger. Let me know! :]

2x Vileplume UD
2 Smeargle CoL RH
1x Thundurus FA EP
1x Zapdos NXD RH
2x Oddish UD
2x Twins
Reshiram EX
Tornadus FA

Low/Throw-in Wants:

xXx Level Ball
xXx Ultra Ball
xXx Pokemon Communication
xXx Rare Candy
xXx Skyarrow Bridge
Water RH CoL Energy
xXx TCGO Codes

I don't usually trade online, and if I do I'd like to do a fairly large trade, so if we could work something out for 3 Celebis and possibly the Terrakion that would be preferable.

My:
Smeargle x2

Your:
Terrakion FA?

I also have Mewtwo ex and Raikou ex for trade, but I'd prefer bulk for them if you have any for trade (C/UC, Holos, etc)

I have a Vileplume UD, RH Gloom UD, and possibly an oddish UD

KwiksilverT said:
2x Vileplume UD
2 Smeargle CoL RH
1x Thundurus FA EP
1x Zapdos NXD RH
2x Oddish UD
2x Twins
Reshiram EX
Tornadus FA

Low/Throw-in Wants:

xXx Level Ball
xXx Ultra Ball
xXx Pokemon Communication
xXx Rare Candy
xXx Skyarrow Bridge
Water RH CoL Energy
xXx TCGO Codes
I hate to say it but I don't think I'd really be interested in trading Groudon towards that stuff. I'd prefer to trade it for something(s) of higher value, sorry.

Cinema said:
I don't usually trade online, and if I do I'd like to do a fairly large trade, so if we could work something out for 3 Celebis and possibly the Terrakion that would be preferable.
Alright, understandable. How about...

My:
3x Celebi Prime

Your:
1x Raikou EX
1x Zekrom EX
1x Vileplume UD/2x Professor Oak's New Theory

Let me know.
DarkPkmnTrainer said:
My:
Smeargle x2

Your:
Terrakion FA?

I also have Mewtwo ex and Raikou ex for trade, but I'd prefer bulk for them if you have any for trade (C/UC, Holos, etc)
Going to have to straight up pass on that offer, sorry.

Hydro Cannon said:
I have a Vileplume UD, RH Gloom UD, and possibly an oddish UD
Well I'm definitely interested in the Tornadus EX and less so the other things you just mentioned. What would you be looking to get for it? I'm a bit hesitant to trade the Terrakion FA but let me know what you're willing to do. Thanks!

CML for
1x Groudon EX

justintam0731 said:
CML for
1x Groudon EX
Have anything from my big wants?

Afro-G said:
Have anything from my big wants?

I have a Zekrom EX, and I don't have a Thundurus EP, I have a FA one

I have:
Wants:

Main Wants:
3x Vileplume UD
1x Zapdos NXD (RH)
3x Oddish UD
3x Twins
2x Professor Oak's New Theory

Low/Throw-in Wants:
3 Bianca
1 Random Receiver
1 Skyarrow Bridge
7 RH CoL Energy (All types!)
17 TCGO Codes

I'm interested in:
Landorus FA
Groudon EX
Kyogre EX CG (NOT mint)
Terrakion FA
RH wants:
Lost Remover
3x Pokemon Collector
3x Professor Oak's New Theory (2 HS, 1 CoL)
2x Eviolite
1x Double Colorless Energy

LMK!

I like landorus FA and Klinglang DE.
I have thundurus FA.

justintam0731 said:
I have a Zekrom EX, and I don't have a Thundurus EP, I have a FA one
I actually got rid of my Groudon EX at the most recent tournament I went to, sorry. :/

pokemonmbl said:
I have:
Wants:

Main Wants:
3x Vileplume UD
1x Zapdos NXD (RH)
3x Oddish UD
3x Twins
2x Professor Oak's New Theory

Low/Throw-in Wants:
3 Bianca
1 Random Receiver
1 Skyarrow Bridge
7 RH CoL Energy (All types!)
17 TCGO Codes

I'm interested in:
Landorus FA
Groudon EX
Kyogre EX CG (NOT mint)
Terrakion FA
RH wants:
Lost Remover
3x Pokemon Collector
3x Professor Oak's New Theory (2 HS, 1 CoL)
2x Eviolite
1x Double Colorless Energy

LMK!
I'd prefer to be getting a bit more of my higher wants if I have to trade the kind of cards you're looking for.

Totoro said:
I like landorus FA and Klinglang DE.
I have thundurus FA.
Not really all that interested in Thundurus Full Art to be honest, sorry.

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Tornadus EX~{H}Celebi Primes, FAs, RH staples, and more!~

Hey I'm interested in one Celebi Prime and one Donphan Prime if you have 'em Mint. :D

Would you be interested in codes still? Also, I have a 1st edition JPN Bouffalant from BW1. LMK!

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Tornadus EX~{H}Celebi Primes, FAs, RH staples, and more!~

Been away for a while but now I'm finally ready to start trading again. Updated some of my wants and haves, although there may still be things on the list that I no longer have so if you're interested in something just ask.

Bump #1! 7/12/12

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}To Check lists~{H}Darkrai EX, FAs, Celebi Primes, and more!~

My 2x level ball, your 1x Hitmontop CoL

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}To Check lists~{H}Darkrai EX, FAs, Celebi Primes, and more!~

cml for
darkrai ex
terrakion fa x3 (would like to upgrade my 2 reg and 1rh)

I have Terrakions FA for trade. Do you have any bulk (especially bulk RH C/UC and Holo Rare / RH Rare)?

cml for any bulk you may have lying around

CML for 1 Terrakion FA. I saw you at nats and I like your afro, if this makes the deal better for me. xD

Back