• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds~ Heh, more like pathetic collection. Take a look.

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}To Check lists~{H}Darkrai EX, FAs, Celebi Primes, and more!~

Haves:
X1 Mewtwo EX
X1 Raikou EX
X2 Kyurem EX PROMO
X1 Kyogre EX FA
some bouffalants (BW RH)
i think 1 or 2 CoL Energies from set
XX Rare Candy

Want:

X3 Terrakion FA
X1 RH Zoroark DEX
X1 RH Zoroark BW
X2 Juniper BW RH
X2 Eviolite RH

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}To Check lists~{H}Darkrai EX, FAs, Celebi Primes, and more!~

jgreen said:
cml for
darkrai ex
terrakion fa x3 (would like to upgrade my 2 reg and 1rh)
Interested in:

Mewtwo EX
Groudon EX
Shaymin EX

Low:
Empoleon(s)
Holo Fire Energy CoL

Not sure if I'm trading the Terrakions anymore to be honest. Guess there's a chance I'm interested if it's an upgrade but still not sure. Let me know.

DarkPkmnTrainer said:
I have Terrakions FA for trade. Do you have any bulk (especially bulk RH C/UC and Holo Rare / RH Rare)?
Probably have some bulk but not really interested in paying the shipping costs to send it, sorry.

CardGameEmporium said:
cml for any bulk you may have lying around
Same as above. Not interested in paying to ship.

Infinity said:
CML for 1 Terrakion FA. I saw you at nats and I like your afro, if this makes the deal better for me. xD
Why thank you. Pretty sure we talked a bit too.

Don't think you really have enough of my wants to interest me in trading away the Terrakion. :/

ThePokeCollector89 said:
Yo, CML for Darkrai EX
Didn't see much on your list. Do you have any of my wants?

arcaninesprite1 said:
Haves:
X1 Mewtwo EX
X1 Raikou EX
X2 Kyurem EX PROMO
X1 Kyogre EX FA
some bouffalants (BW RH)
i think 1 or 2 CoL Energies from set
XX Rare Candy

Want:

X3 Terrakion FA
X1 RH Zoroark DEX
X1 RH Zoroark BW
X2 Juniper BW RH
X2 Eviolite RH
Not sure if I really want to be trading Terrakion FA(s) toward the stuff you offered. Also, I don't have the Professor Juniper (RH) anymore. If you're interested in doing a bit of a smaller trade I may be up for that. Mostly interested in whatever EXs you'd be willing to offer me. Let me know, thank you.

sorry, not seeing anything i would like to trade for an EX

Interested in: 1x Landorus Full Art

Please CML I have TCGO cards to trade also :)

Please CML for:

Darkrai EX DEX

cml for darkrai please

jgreen said:
cml for darkrai please
You already posted.

jgreen said:
cml for
darkrai ex
terrakion fa x3 (would like to upgrade my 2 reg and 1rh)
Afro-G said:
Interested in:

Mewtwo EX
Groudon EX
Shaymin EX

Low:
Empoleon(s)
Holo Fire Energy CoL

Not sure if I'm trading the Terrakions anymore to be honest. Guess there's a chance I'm interested if it's an upgrade but still not sure. Let me know.

arcaninesprite1 said:
sorry, not seeing anything i would like to trade for an EX
Oh okay, thanks for looking.

Martini said:
Interested in: 1x Landorus Full Art

Please CML I have TCGO cards to trade also :)
Don't think you have anything off my wants.

Amphy343 said:
Please CML for:

Darkrai EX DEX

You have some stuff that I might be interested in but I can't really trade something as big as Darkrai if you don't have any of my main wants. Is there anything else you might want from me? Let me know, thanks.

CML for 1x Darkrai EX (Only for good offers)

tnx

scizorrr said:
CML for 1x Darkrai EX (Only for good offers)

tnx
Ended up trading my Darkrai EX this weekend, sorry. Anything else you're looking for?

Updated my have and wants a bit!

Afro-G said:
Ended up trading my Darkrai EX this weekend, sorry. Anything else you're looking for?

Updated my have and wants a bit!

That's to bad. I have 2 Terrakion, 1 RH. I need only Darkrai ATM. Sorry

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}To Check lists~{H}Take a look!~

Bump #1! 7/24/12

i do like kingdra prime magnezone prime celebi prime

Rayquaza said:
i do like kingdra prime magnezone prime celebi prime
Do you care about the condition of the cards? I think for the most part they're near mint but I know for sure they aren't mint. Posted what I wanted on your trade thread and I may also be interested in your 2x Altaria. Do you have some sort of offer in mind? Let me know, thanks. :]

kingdra prime and celebi prime for ninetails (rh) roserade (rh) Max Potion And Tool Scrapper

and magnezone prime to

Rayquaza said:
kingdra prime and celebi prime for ninetails (rh) roserade (rh) Max Potion And Tool Scrapper

and magnezone prime to

Do you have anything else from my wants before I make any decisions?

Rayquaza said:
i have a bouffalant
Is that all? If you have anything else then please let me know, if not I'll come up with a decision shortly after probably.

cml for terrakion fa x2 please

Took an unexpected vacation so kind of fell out of the trading thing fast, but I'm back now and ready to start up over again. Looking at my current list it's in need of a lot of correcting but I don't really have the time at the moment so if you're looking for anything unlisted (T/S/S specifically) just ask and I'll let you know if I have it. Being not quite updated also means I may have something listed that I don't actually own so I apologize in advance if I don't have what you're looking for in that case. So without further ado...

Bump #1! 8/13/12

(If you posted before this and I didn't reply just post again to let me know if you're still interested)

Back