• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds~ Heh, more like pathetic collection. Take a look.

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}EXs and other stuff~{H}Celebi Primes, Donphan Primes, Zekrom FAs, and more!~

(Bump #1 | 5/2/12)

Yet again I'm going to attempt to get back in to actively trading here on this forum. Both my haves and wants have been updated.

So yeah, hopefully I have some cards you're all looking for. :]

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}EXs and other stuff~{H}Celebi Primes, Donphan Primes, Zekrom FAs, and more!~

Hey u didnt respond to my offer

My

Catcher $9
Zoroark BW $5
Thundurus $3

Your

3 PONT RH $9
3 Dual ball RH $6
1 Plus Power RH $1

Feel free to counter

cf11 said:
Hey u didnt respond to my offer

My

Catcher $9
Zoroark BW $5
Thundurus $3

Your

3 PONT RH $9
3 Dual ball RH $6
1 Plus Power RH $1

Feel free to counter
Would you be willing to do...

My:
2x Professor Oak's New Theory (RH)
1x Dual Ball (RH)
1x PlusPower (RH)

Your:
1x Pokemon Catcher
1x Thundurus EP Holo

Let me know and feel free to counter my offer as well.

Afro-G said:
Would you be willing to do...

My:
2x Professor Oak's New Theory (RH)
1x Dual Ball (RH)
1x PlusPower (RH)

Your:
1x Pokemon Catcher
1x Thundurus EP Holo

Let me know and feel free to counter my offer as well.

Sorry i cant do that only my original offer

cf11 said:
Sorry i cant do that only my original offer
Oh okay, I think I'm going to pass then. Thanks for the offer though.

Sorry about the late reply...

Bump #1! 5/11/12

Please CML for:

2x Tornadus EP

From your wants i have Weavile UD 2x RH.

Amphy343 said:
Please CML for:

2x Tornadus EP

From your wants i have Weavile UD 2x RH.

Not really interested in reverse holo cards to be honest. Do you have anything else from my wants? I may be interested in trading for some of your full arts. Let me know if there's any other cards you need from me on top of the Tornadus Holos and if we can work something out. Thanks!

Bump!

I have a Terrakion NV, do you have any of my wants??

Martini said:
I have a Terrakion NV, do you have any of my wants??
From your wants I have:
2x Shelmet DEX
2x Accelgor DEX
1x Musharna NXD
3x Rare Candy DEX

(A bit less likely to trade the following: )

2x Professor Juniper BW (RH)
1x N NV (RH)

Definitely interested in the Terrakion NV but also let me know if you have anymore of my wants, thanks!

Do you have any of my wants unlisted? If so, I have 2 thundurus and 2 zekrom ND.

Please CML for 2x Dual Ball RH, 2x Junk Arm RH and 2x Juniper RH. I'm from Portugal, btw.

My:
Thundurus FA

Your:
Zekrom FA

Counter or confirm. Thanks.

Totoro said:
Do you have any of my wants unlisted? If so, I have 2 thundurus and 2 zekrom ND.
Doesn't look like I do, sorry.

Dream To Kill said:
Please CML for 2x Dual Ball RH, 2x Junk Arm RH and 2x Juniper RH. I'm from Portugal, btw.
Well I like your:

Terrakion Full Art
Thundurus EP
Eelektrik NV
Possibly your EXs

If we are in fact going to work out a trade I would like it to be worth my while because I'm not a huge fan of shipping overseas.
Infinity said:
My:
Thundurus FA

Your:
Zekrom FA

Counter or confirm. Thanks.
I value Zekrom FA higher than Thundurus FA so I think I'll have to pass. Is there anything else you want from me or have to offer? Let me know, thank you.

Nah, I don't see anything else.

Afro-G said:
From your wants I have:
2x Shelmet DEX
2x Accelgor DEX
1x Musharna NXD
3x Rare Candy DEX

(A bit less likely to trade the following: )

2x Professor Juniper BW (RH)
1x N NV (RH)

Definitely interested in the Terrakion NV but also let me know if you have anymore of my wants, thanks!

I have a Dual Ball from UL, and I can get a Weavile UD, and some Sneasels, I also have a few Eels I can add in...

Wanna make an offer?

Well, maybe 1 of my EXs (not Regigigas if possible), 1 Thundurus EPO and some Eelektrik? LMK.

Cml for your Junk arm rh x2 and player rewards Junk Arm x2?
I have some of your wants(sneasel, weavile, Communications, etc.).

Martini said:
I have a Dual Ball from UL, and I can get a Weavile UD, and some Sneasels, I also have a few Eels I can add in...

Wanna make an offer?
My:
2x Shelmet DEX
2x Accelgor DEX
1x Musharna NXD
1x Rare Candy DEX

Your:
1x Terrakion NV Holo
Maybe something else

Wouldn't mind making the trade a bit bigger, at least on my side, but let me know what you think so far I guess. Thanks.

Roronoa Zoro said:
Well, maybe 1 of my EXs (not Regigigas if possible), 1 Thundurus EPO and some Eelektrik? LMK.
I think I'm going to have to pass. Just thinking that I'd have to ship overseas and also the fact that I ended up getting rid of my RH Junk Arms makes me think that the trade may no longer be worth it for either one of us.

GlowstikNinja said:
Cml for your Junk arm rh x2 and player rewards Junk Arm x2?
I have some of your wants(sneasel, weavile, Communications, etc.).
I like your:

1x Terrakion NV Holo (Main Want)
1-2 Zekrom BW Holo
1x Zoroark DEX (Lower Want)
1x Weavile UD (Lower Want)
2x Sneasel UD (As a deal sweetener possibly)

I ended up getting rid of my RH Junk Arms this past weekend but I definitely still have the sealed packs of Junk Arm Player Rewards. Is there anything else you need from me? Let me know if we can work something out, thank you!

Sorry about the late replies, everyone. :[

Back