• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds~ Heh, more like pathetic collection. Take a look.

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Lanturn Prime, Magnezone Prime, and more!~{H}Donphan Prime, Zekrom, and Tornadus FA!~

Bump #1! Someone trade me Magnezone and/or Lanturn Primes! D:

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Lanturn Prime, Magnezone Prime, and more!~{H}Donphan Prime, Zekrom, and Tornadus FA!~

Sorry for the late reply. I got busy from homework and laziness.

I have no Chinchou UL, but I have a lot of Oddish and a few Gloom. Just tell me how many you want, and we could confirm the trade.

Sup Gabe! I am looking for x4 Donphan Prime. Is there anything that you need from me?

We haven't traded in awhile...

Im interested in Entei HGSS Promo.

I have an Oddish, and a Gloom RH, I dunno, thought you might want it. If that isnt enough, just let me know what you value it at. Dont bother checking my list, its so outdated

CML for a machamp prime.

Robot said:
Sorry for the late reply. I got busy from homework and laziness.

I have no Chinchou UL, but I have a lot of Oddish and a few Gloom. Just tell me how many you want, and we could confirm the trade.
I honestly have to think about our trade now. Vileplumes were a larger want when we first started negotiating but now things have changed and I'm not sure how badly I need them anymore. So yeah, I think you should give me a little time to think about it. Sorry for the inconvenience. :/

Zorua said:
We haven't traded in awhile...

Im interested in Entei HGSS Promo.

I have an Oddish, and a Gloom RH, I dunno, thought you might want it. If that isnt enough, just let me know what you value it at. don't bother checking my list, its so outdated
I guess I don't value it very high but I don't really know what I would want for it... I don't need the Gloom and the Oddish would be more of a throw-in. Do you have anything else from my list? Maybe some cheap but playable T/S/S? Let me know, thanks. :]

mpain0 said:
CML for a machamp prime.
Sorry I didn't get back to you on your last offer. :[ I don't think I have those Machamp Primes anymore, sorry... :/ Also I would like you to note that I would rather not trade to Australia unless I'm getting something major from my wants. So I can still trade with you it's just it has to be a really nice deal. Just thought I would clear that up so you don't have questions about it in the future. :]

Afro-G said:
I honestly have to think about our trade now. Vileplumes were a larger want when we first started negotiating but now things have changed and I'm not sure how badly I need them anymore. So yeah, I think you should give me a little time to think about it. Sorry for the inconvenience. :/
It's okay, I can wait.

Yep, thanks.

CML for Pachirisu COL

Bump #1! 12/30/11

Added some pretty sweet FAs, check it out!

I have a lot of stuff from your wants such as:

1x Thundurous Full Art
1x Double Colorless Energy (RH)
xXx Pokemon Communication

Low/Throw-in Wants:
xXx Cheren
xXx N
xXx Eviolite
xXx Rocky Helmet
xXx Super Rod

I'm interested in any FA cards, or other trade bait.

NarcoticHobo said:
I have a lot of stuff from your wants such as:

1x Thundurous Full Art
1x Double Colorless Energy (RH)
xXx Pokemon Communication

Low/Throw-in Wants:
xXx Cheren
xXx N
xXx Eviolite
xXx Rocky Helmet
xXx Super Rod

I'm interested in any FA cards, or other trade bait.
Those are pretty low wants currently. If you have any of my larger wants then maybe we can work something out.

Bump #1! Looking for Magnezone Prime, Celebi Prime, and Smeargle UD/CoL! If you have any of those please let me know, people.

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Magnezone Prime and CELEBI PRIMES!~{H}Donphan Prime, Zekrom, and Tornadus FA!~

Bump #1! 1/10/12

Updated my wants, please take a look!

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Magnezone Prime and CELEBI PRIMES!~{H}Donphan Prime, Zekrom, and Tornadus FA!~

i have

3x Gabite SV (States Promo)
7x Poliwag UL (Cities Promo)
1x Politoad UL (Nationals Promo)
1x celebi prime

wants
x1 virizion FA
1x Terrakion Full Art
1x N Full Art

I have:
1x Poliwag UL (Cities Promo)
50x TCGO Code
?x Pokemon Communication
2-3x Pokemon Collector

I want:
3x Solosis
Full Arts
If you have unlisted Oddish/Gloom/Duosion

Hopefully we can work something out not sure what you are really interested in from my list but feel free to check it out for more.

drifloon kill said:
i have

3x Gabite SV (States Promo)
7x Poliwag UL (Cities Promo)
1x Politoad UL (Nationals Promo)
1x celebi prime

wants
x1 virizion FA
1x Terrakion Full Art
1x N Full Art
I really want your Celebi Prime. Do you have anything else from my wants or maybe is there anything else you want from me because I don't think I want to trade any of the stuff you want towards just 1 Celebi Prime. Let me know, thanks!

Brendan said:
I have:
1x Poliwag UL (Cities Promo)
50x TCGO Code
?x Pokemon Communication
2-3x Pokemon Collector

I want:
3x Solosis
Full Arts
If you have unlisted Oddish/Gloom/Duosion

Hopefully we can work something out not sure what you are really interested in from my list but feel free to check it out for more.
Do you have any of my bigger wants? I would prefer not to trade Full Arts towards Pokemon Collectors and TCGO codes lol. Let me know, thanks.

I have 2 BW Ability Emboar and I'm interested in Kingdra Prime

CML for more :)

Briaah said:
I have 2 BW Ability Emboar and I'm interested in Kingdra Prime

CML for more :)
Okay cool, do you have anything else from my wants and is there anything else you're interested in besides Kingdra Prime? I just want to know what my options might be for this possible trade. Thanks and let me know!

Well, I do have a lot of Cheren (maybe 3-4 for trade) and I have 3 Copycat though they aren't LP. I'm also interested in Juniper, Sage's Training, and Lost remover as well :)

To be honest I don't think I do but if anything I might have Smeargle let me check on that. Anyway can we still strike up a deal I hope?

Back