• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds~ Heh, more like pathetic collection. Take a look.

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Primes and RH Stuff~{H}4x Yanmega Primes+More!~Come See!~

Yanmega is up for trade dependant on an offer, Shining Deoxys isn't i'm afraid.
Twins is available, I haven't got any BTS in at the moment, I can see if I can find one somewhere though and I'll let you know. :) CML and LMK

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Primes and RH Stuff~{H}4x Yanmega Primes+More!~Come See!~

Traded :p.

my ho-oh legand (both) your x2 yanmega prime.

Afro-G said:
safariblade said:
INTERESTED IN: Please CML! =]

1x Umbreon (Theme Deck Holo)
1x Celebi Prime
1x Steelix Prime
1x Raichu Prime
The only thing that I was interested in was your Machamp SF.
Let me know if it's still available.
Its still available. Feel free to offer for it.

houndoom, meganium, steelix, and yanmega prime for my DCL full, charizard g level x, 2 rare candy, 1x seeker?

Dark0Garchomp said:
Yanmega is up for trade dependant on an offer, Shining Deoxys isn't i'm afraid.
Twins is available, I haven't got any BTS in at the moment, I can see if I can find one somewhere though and I'll let you know. :) CML and LMK
Could you make me an offer for those cards?
Ludicolo909 said:
Lol okay, I also like Machamp SF and your Lightning Arceus.
Infernape1010 said:
my ho-oh legand (both) your x2 yanmega prime.
I'm going to pass on that offer. Do you have a trade list? I was looking at that youtube in your sig, I'm going to assume it's out of date now, but do you still happen to have that Pokemon Collector (RH)? If you do I am highly interested. Let me know.
safariblade said:
Afro-G said:
safariblade said:
INTERESTED IN: Please CML! =]

1x Umbreon (Theme Deck Holo)
1x Celebi Prime
1x Steelix Prime
1x Raichu Prime
The only thing that I was interested in was your Machamp SF.
Let me know if it's still available.
Its still available. Feel free to offer for it.
Do you have any of my wants? I'd probably be willing to trade a Celebi Prime for it, but I kind of want the trade to be bigger. Let me know.
MGS-58 said:
houndoom, meganium, steelix, and yanmega prime for my DCL full, charizard g level x, 2 rare candy, 1x seeker?
No thank you, but I do like some of your primes if you're still interested in trading.

i'm trying to trade for a complete set of primes lol. I only have mew prime available for trade so if you're interested in that. Also have ERL full.

I have one of the old venusaur deck boxes. It is used however. I got it a long time ago. I can send pics if you want.

Could you make an offer please

How about my:
x1 RH Broken Time Space

for your:
x1 Top Half of Rayquaza/Deoxys Legend
x1 Bottom Half of Rayquaza/Deoxys Legend

LMK

ya i still have the collector

MGS-58 said:
i'm trying to trade for a complete set of primes lol. I only have mew prime available for trade so if you're interested in that. Also have ERL full.
I'm a little interested in the Mew Prime, but I wouldn't want to trade a whole lot for it which might not work considering it's a Mew Prime lol.
You could make me an offer if you want to though and I could let you know, but no promises.
safariblade said:
I have one of the old venusaur deck boxes. It is used however. I got it a long time ago. I can send pics if you want.
To tell you the truth, I'm using one of those for my current deck right now lol. So I'm not really all that interested in it, sorry.
Is there anything else you have to offer?
Ludicolo909 said:
Could you make an offer please
Here's a quick offer counter if you see fit....
My:
1x Yanmega Prime
2-2 Vespiquen UD
1x Tangrowth SF
1x Copycat
1x Expert Belt (LP)
2x Pokegear
2x Rescue Energy

Your:
1x Kyogre/Groudon Legend Top
1x Slowking Prime
1x Lightning Arceus
1x Machamp SF

Let me know. If there's anything in that offer that you don't need let me know about that also, thanks.
TyranitarTyrant said:
How about my:
x1 RH Broken Time Space

for your:

LMK
I think that offer is a little to much in your favor, but I am highly interested in that Broken Time-Sapce so I can work with you.
Do you have anything else from my wants or something that I may have interest in? Let me know.:)
Infernape1010 said:
ya i still have the collector
Looking through your video I saw: (In order from biggest to lowest wants)
1x Pokemon Collecor (RH) (Major Want!)
1x Entei/Suicune Legend Bottom
1x Lanturn Prime

There might be a few smaller things, but I'll only list those if I need to. Let me know what's still available and exactly want you're looking to get from me so hopefully we can work something out.:)

Edit: I would like to know where you are located. US or some other county. Let me know.

Oh Gowsh, didn't say but arceus is gone :p, I still got the colorless one though.

ya i still have all thoes cards

Ludicolo909 said:
Oh Gowsh, didn't say but arceus is gone :p, I still got the colorless one though.
You're so difficult =P, lol just kidding. When you say the Colorless one do you mean the promo Arceus? because I'm not interested in that.
I forget if you said that the Shiny Drifloon was gone or not. If it isn't, maybe that instead of the Lightning Arceus?
Infernape1010 said:
ya i still have all thoes cards
Okay that's great, but you haven't really told me what you wanted from me. Please let me know. You live in Canada correct?

Afro-G said:
TyranitarTyrant said:
How about my:
x1 RH Broken Time Space

for your:

LMK
I think that offer is a little to much in your favor, but I am highly interested in that Broken Time-Sapce so I can work with you.
Do you have anything else from my wants or something that I may have interest in? Let me know.:)

x1 Rare Candy UL

Is that good enough to even it up, I saw a $4 difference. Didn't notice that BTS RH lost a little value.

TyranitarTyrant said:
Afro-G said:
TyranitarTyrant said:
How about my:
x1 RH Broken Time Space

for your:

LMK

x1 Rare Candy UL

Is that good enough to even it up, I saw a $4 difference. Didn't notice that BTS RH lost a little value.
Is there anything else that you're interested in that I could trade you? It's not that I can't trade the legend, but it's still a lot to ask for when we're comparing a full legend to two uncommons. I know BTS is worth a lot, but still. I would like to know if you have any of my other wants.a Thanks.

id like x2 yanmega and or (instead of 1) x1 blissy, also i have the states poliwag. yes, i do live in canada

Infernape1010 said:
id like x2 yanmega and or (instead of 1) x1 blissy, also i have the states poliwag. yes, i do live in canada
What would you offer me for 1x Yanmega Prime and 1x Blissey Prime? I look at the Poliwags as throw-ins more just because I have so many.

1x Entei/Suicune Legend Bottom
1x Lanturn Prime

Back