• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

~Afro-G's Awesome Selling Thread.~ [H]A few random cards.

Afro-G

League of Legends: GabTheLacMan
I live in the US, Massachusetts.

Rules:
1. All Pokebeach website/trading rules apply.
2. I only accept concealed cash right now.
3. You make the first offer.

Japanese Quick Starter Gift Set Holos: (Ask for details on condition)

1x Scyther
1x Articuno
1x Moltres

Metagame/Rare cards:

1x Blastoise PLS (Shiny)
1x Cobalion EX
1x Raikou EX
1x Klinklang PLS (RH)
3x Terrakion NV (2 Holo Played, 1 RH)
1x Hydreigon DRE (Dark Trance)
1x Arcanine ex LM
1x Lugia Neo Genesis
2x Hypnotoxic Laser

Thanks for looking!

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Selling Thread.~[H]Some Merch, Meta Cards, Primes, Legends~

Hey, I would like to buy your ampharous prime for 4$ please.
and if you have either tyranitar prime or yanmega prime I would be interested in those too

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Selling Thread.~[H]Some Merch, Meta Cards, Primes, Legends~

PokePhenom said:
Hey, I would like to buy your ampharous prime for 4$ please.
and if you have either tyranitar prime or yanmega prime I would be interested in those too
I might be willing to sell you a Yanmega Prime. How much would you be willing to pay for it?

Bleh scratch that, I would like to buy a steelix prime instead if thats ok :p maybe 7$?

PokePhenom said:
Bleh scratch that, I would like to buy a steelix prime instead if thats ok :p maybe 7$?
Okay now you're starting to confuse me, lol. You've now mentioned three different primes. =P
What exactly are you looking to buy and please give me a price and I will let you know what I think, thank you.

Haha sorry afro.
I would like to buy
Steelix prime for 7$ a peice. Is that clear? :)

PokePhenom said:
Haha sorry afro.
I would like to buy
Steelix prime for 7$ a peice. Is that clear? :)
Would you be able to make that $8 shipped? If so please PM me. =)

Edit: Hold up, do you have a ref thread? And also, I would like to know where you are located.

o_O... I'm new to poke beach and I do not have a rep thread yet but I just applied for one. I also just updated my user profile thingy!

Thank you for bringing this to my attention Afro-G. If you do not feel comfortable contuning the trade till I have a rep thread and what not I'm fine with that..

Bump #1! 5/20/2011

Bump #1! 5/23/2011

How much would it be for all 12 CoL packs shipped?

safariblade said:
How much would it be for all 12 CoL packs shipped?
I would probably say around $35 (not entirely sure) for all 12 of them.

Let me know what you think, thanks. =)

Bump #1! 6/6/2011

How much for your yanmega(prime)?

jumplypluff19 said:
I'm thinking around $10, but if you want, just give me an offer you would like and we can work off of that.

Afro-G said:
jumplypluff19 said:
I'm thinking around $10, but if you want, just give me an offer you would like and we can work off of that.

I'll PM you about this.

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Selling Thread.~[H]Mew Prime, Gengar Prime, Yanmega Prime, and Some Merch.

Bump #2! 6/10/2011

I added some more Primes! =)

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Selling Thread.~[H]Mew Prime, Gengar Prime, Yanmega Prime, and Some Merch.

CML for your Gengar Prime

I traded my Gengar Prime at the tournament I went to yesterday. :/ Anything else you're interested in buying/trading for?
Let me know, thanks.

do you still have the mew primes

Back