• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

~Afro-G's Awesome Selling Thread.~ [H]A few random cards.

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Selling Thread.~[H]Mew Prime, Yanmega Prime, and Some Merch.

idrumprettywell said:
25 shipped for your pr sleeves (3 packs)? lmk
Ehhh, I think that's a little low. I'm actually not sure if I'm looking to sell those anymore. I put them up a while ago...
PokemonRulez101 said:
I'll buy 3 CoL Booster Packs for $5.
I know that CoL isn't the best set, but even that's a pretty low offer. I'm going to pass, but thanks for the offer. =)

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Selling Thread.~[H]Mew Prime, Yanmega Prime, and Some Merch.

Bump #1! 7/26/2011

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Selling Thread.~[H]Mew Prime, Machamp Prime, and Some Merch.

Bump #2! 7/29/2011

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Selling Thread.~[H]Mew Prime, Machamp Prime, and Some Merch.

Large bump! 11/1/11

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Selling Thread.~[H]2x Donphan Prime, 1x Yanmega Prime, 1x Reshiram FA, and More!

Bump #2! 11/3/11

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Selling Thread.~[H]2x Donphan Prime, 1x Yanmega Prime, 1x Reshiram FA, and More!

wheres my half of the deal i still have yet to receive sorry it had to come out to this

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Selling Thread.~[H]Donphan, Yanmega, Magnezone, Mew Prime, Reshiram FA, and More!

Bump #1! 11/9/11 Added even more ultra rare cards, check it out!

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Selling Thread.~[H]Donphan, Yanmega, Magnezone, Mew Prime, Reshiram FA, and More!

Bump #2! 11/10/11

Bump #1! 11/14/11

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Selling Thread.~[H]Donphan, Yanmega, Magnezone, Mew Prime, Zekrom FA, and More!

Yet another BUMP(#2)! Added a few new cards.

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Selling Thread.~[H]Donphan, Yanmega, Magnezone, Mew Prime, Zekrom FA, and More!

how much do you want for the 4x UL rare candies?

does $20 sound fair?

lmk

Briaah said:
how much do you want for the 4x UL rare candies?

does $20 sound fair?

lmk
Ehhh, I don't think I have 4 to spare anymore. :/ Would you be interested in buying say 2? I do apologize though, I should have everything I say I do on my selling thread... Let me know, thanks.

2 is good. I'm just looking for as many as I can get my hands on before next Sunday lol!

ok, so then is 2x UL rare candies for $10 sound good?

Briaah said:
2 is good. I'm just looking for as many as I can get my hands on before next Sunday lol!

ok, so then is 2x UL rare candies for $10 sound good?
Yeah I guess that would work. Do you mind if they have a little bit of wear? Nothing serious, just some whiting and other minor things from being played a little. Let me know, thanks! :]

nope that's fine! I'm pretty desperate for them....so yeah xP

anyways, I'll send you a PM :)

Final bump of the week!

Needz moar bump...

I am interested in 2x Feraligatr Prime... $7 for the two shipped? Would you happen to have any Lines for them? If so, I can add a $1 more?

How much are Donphans, Machamps, Reuniclus and Max Potions?

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Selling Thread.~[H]Donphan Prime, Full Art cards, and Plenty of Playable Pokemon!

Looking to get a little extra cash for some playable cards, sooo...

Bump #1! 1/11/12

Back