Aipom/Buizel Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're outnumbered. 2 to 1. Look at Buizel. Compare it to Charizard. Ash doesn't need another Charizard. And besides. Dawn needs a powerhouse. Buizel fits the bill. She should get Riolu and then get rid of Buizel. For now it her's and nothing you can say can change that til DP055 rolls around !

Ash Needs Buizel To Be The Best He Ever Had(That Is True) And You Are
Thinking About All This Riolu Crap For Dawn! Humph
and maybe Ash Can Catch A Dialga And Dawn A Palkia(That Was Sarcasim)
Yeah So Ash Needs A Buizel To Be The Coolest He Ever had and Ash Needs To get rid of Pikachu cuz it sucks and Back To The Subject...

Dawn Is Going To Trade Buizel!!!!!!

How dare yopu say Pikachu sucks ! It's what the anime was founded on ! God, you're getting on my nevers with you blathering on about something that HASN'T EVEN HAPPENED !

Okay now you have never raised a Pikachu On Video Game
all your LIFE and you should know Pikachu Sucks

Hey don't fight please.
I'm unsure about this too, but you can't know for sure until it happens, right?

TB, I've raised a Pikachu every time in every game and my Pikachu don't cuk beacuse my Pikachu has Pokemon that cover up it's weakness

Well, I guess I don't want the trade to happen. Just because Dawn needs a good pokemon for once. I mean, Piplup is pretty good, but come on. Just cute pokemon doesn't work...;)

dont say dawn got Buizel fair and square. He was weakened through successive battling. Ash battled him best. he battled with Pikachu for heavens sake! whereas dawn battled him with piplup, another water(and at that point not that much trained)!pokemon. So, i would say she contributed the least in the catching process. Its just that, she was lucky that she got the last chance to battle when buizel was tired to the extreme and had a easy catch. so, obviously we were a bit sad; but we have got over it.

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
Some people jsut can't accept the fact that Dawn got Buizel, not Ash

Some people cant accept the fact that Dawn might not get Riolu and that Dawn might trade Buizel, and that Dawn just plain sucks. We have no proof the trade will happen or if it wont happen. Also, if Aipom is so weak then how come it won the second gym badge for Ash? And this episode airs in like 2 weeks. You cant say it will happen because no one but the writers know that.

Bonsly said:
Wow everyone believes this guy? He has no real proof and you still believe him? How does he know this? Im not saying it will or wont happen but for me this proves nothing.

Your being rude you know that?

Marvel Girl said:
Bonsly said:
Wow everyone believes this guy? He has no real proof and you still believe him? How does he know this? Im not saying it will or wont happen but for me this proves nothing.

Your being rude you know that?

Im not being rude. I never said anyone was stupid or anything like that. I was just stating that I was suprized because people believe one post. I never said everyone believed it. And I know everyone doesnt think the same as me, but im not being rude at all. Im just stating my opinion.

The Trade Is Happening Once And Foor All And I Know It
I Have A Level 79 Raichu On My Pokemon Fire Red
Version Miss Know-It-All I Am Talking To You Dawn and Pachirisu!!!!

Treecko Boy said:
The Trade Is Happening Once And Foor All And I Know It
I Have A Level 79 Raichu On My Pokemon Fire Red
Version Miss Know-It-All I Am Talking To You Dawn and Pachirisu!!!!

We dont know for sure, but there is A high possiblity. I think the trade will happen myself.

No, we trade won't happen to show YOU a lesson. If he gets it, he gets. If he doesn't, he doesn't. Either way, swallow your pride and move on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back