Aipom/Buizel Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dawn and Pachirisu said:
No, we trade won't happen to show YOU a lesson. If he gets it, he gets. If he doesn't, he doesn't. Either way, swallow your pride and move on
The same way you move on? Gotcha there lol.
Treecko Boy said:
You can just Shut Up and The Trade Is To happening
Sassy Mouth!!

Okay thats enough. We dont know the trade is going to happen. And trust me, if you dont want to be banned, you might not want to keep going on like that.

I agree with you Bonsly. He should apply something into this thread other than annoying me. We don't know if the trade will happen yet. TB needs to swallow whatsever left of his pride before he gets banned

i think this trade won't happen... too many pokemon are apearing in peoples team, like ash just got a new pokemon... and now he is going to get a nother on =/... and ash and aipom have a strong bond... it's just that i think ash might want to get bigger sholders if you know what i mean ;]

Look at it this way though, many people say the trade wont happen because Ash and Aipom have A strong bond, but, Back when Jessie saved Aipom from falling off A cliff, Aipom got very attached to Jessie, (because she entered Aipom in that one contest) very quickly. Now it could be the same way with Dawn. And plus Ash would know that Aipom would be taken care of with Dawn so its not like Butterfree where he didnt know the trainer at all. Anything could happen though.

Bonsly said:
Look at it this way though, many people say the trade wont happen because Ash and Aipom have A strong bond, but, Back when Jessie saved Aipom from falling off A cliff, Aipom got very attached to Jessie, (because she entered Aipom in that one contest) very quickly. Now it could be the same way with Dawn. And plus Ash would know that Aipom would be taken care of with Dawn so its not like Butterfree where he didnt know the trainer at all. Anything could happen though.

i guess... but i still don't think it's going to happen

Ya but did it have to? :'( I wanted Aipom to stay in the show even if it had to rot in the lab. At least it would be shown still.

i think even if ash and dawn did trade buizel and ipom..aipom will still be in the show..considering dawn is one of the "heroes"

yes! its not a loss, after all. Do u reckon aipom will evolve soon? I know it will evolve into an ambipom, because thats why an aipom was brought in the show. Do you reckon buisel will evolve into floatsel?

Thread revival. Please do not post in a thread if any of the posts are 2 weeks apart or more, or if the most recent post is 2 weeks old or more.

This thread is now closed for discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back