Wi-Fi Trades Aj1234119's ultimate trading center (now with 4th gen rng service and 5th gen pokemon)

How did your trade with me go?

• ok

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bad (pm me why before you choose this)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Aj1234119's ultimate trading center

thank you! word of advice, never try to eat dinner and trade pokemon over wifi at the same time. :D

How would i get a kyogre in soulsilver? Since in your want list it says you want A modest soulsilver Kyogre.

yes, but its been traned to level 36. if you dont mind that though, yes i can. do you want to do that for calm lugia?

i'll give you a lvl 100 charizard for milotic.

Interested in your shiny charizard, gardevoir, and metagross. I have a shiny shinx, drifloon, and evee I could trade you! I would just need a copy them back.

sure. can we trade later though? my 5 year old action replay finally broke and i need to buy a new one so i can clone again.

Runaway Victory said:
I have Goon's Scizor.

What is XD Lugia's nature?

sorry, i havent updated in a while. I already have the scissor.

Just going to tell u that it is impossible (I think) to have a shiny celebi, its a hack, sorry.

pokexluv, sorry what was the trade we were supposed to do? ill do it tommorow but im gong to bed in about 10 minutes.

Flaming ho oh, are you sure about that? couldn't you just reset the game until the event gave you a shiny celebii?

Um there r only 3 events where u can do that, wishmakr jirachi, chanl jirachi, an idk the last though I hear that celebi is the only poekon that u can't have a legit shiny though it could e the third event, Ty to find out what the third event is at least.

well I know you can do it with all the TRU and Gamestop events too.

but ill check.

I am almost sure there was a gmstop celebi then, but it was third gen i think, is the celebi pal parked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back