• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

/\/\AKE A \/\/ISH

Do you really want to trade your Luxray GL Lv.X/Flygon Lv.X, OR, is it just there to attract people?

• Yes, I do want to trade it

Votes: 46 51.1%
  • No, I was tired of bumping all the time.

Votes: 44 48.9%

• Total voters
RE: Make A Wish Trades, Updated! I need Giratina Lv.X (Pack or Promo)

Jaimonster said:
Ok, so here is a new Offer...

My Giratina Lv X Tin + Glaceon Lv X
Your Cresselia Lv X

Hows that?

Sorry I am gonna pass on this deal and hold on to the Cresselia for now. Thanks for offering, though.

RE: Make A Wish Trades, Updated! I need Giratina Lv.X (Pack or Promo)

cml for cresselia X i have a giritina X pack

RE: Make A Wish Trades, Updated! Look Inside for A Legoes deal. I still need Giratina X

Second Bumpdate. Check out the NEW LEGOES DEAL of the WEEK!!

RE: Make A Wish Trades, Updated! Look Inside for A Legoes deal. I still need Giratina X

Is your PGX mint? If so i may be able to take your deal of the week. You can CML for which X you want and i can see. Do you have Landmins? I may need one also.

richkid50000 said:
Is your PGX mint? If so I may be able to take your deal of the week. You can CML for which X you want and I can see. Do you have Landmins? I may need one also.

Sorry didn't see anything.

Please do note that i have Blaze FB X.

richkid50000 said:
Please do note that I have Blaze FB X.

The PGX is mint. I note the Blaze X. I also noted the Absol X. The deal is for ONE level X. those two aren't worth the Deal of the week. I think you would agree.

Yes Blaze is. He gets Luxray Value which is still more than PGX.

richkid50000 said:
Yes Blaze is. He gets Luxray Value which is still more than PGX.

Blaziken FB X is definitely NOT worth the same as Luxray GL Lv.X.

Okay but look at anyone elses thread and you will find the same thing.

And that would be?

Shakespeare, Qnetz, Me, AnthonyG.....etc.

I am not looking to trade such a good deal for any Low or Mid Lv.X.
I do not specifically want flygonX or Luxray X for it. However I would like a High level X.
I think thats a good deal since it consists of a really good levelX and three good rares on my part.

Edit* Last I checked Blaziken Lv.X was worth about the same as Palkia G Lv.X.
If Blaziken FB Lv.X is worth more. Then it is probably like 5-7 dollars more, MAX.

Okay i may be able to do the deal. But to MAYBE make it worth your while you could take down the mesprit quantity? I am not sayng i accept but am just asking.

No modifications can be made to the deal.
If you would like to discuss a regular trade regarding the Palkia G X or the Mespirits then feel free to post an offer.

my electrivre fb lv x for your deal of the week???

pikadino said:
my electrivre fb lv x for your deal of the week?

Sorry, not high enough.

my raichu x for your deal of the week?

Sorry, not high enough.

could you please cml for it i need it pretty bad

Back