• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

/\/\AKE A \/\/ISH

Do you really want to trade your Luxray GL Lv.X/Flygon Lv.X, OR, is it just there to attract people?

• Yes, I do want to trade it

Votes: 46 51.1%
  • No, I was tired of bumping all the time.

Votes: 44 48.9%

• Total voters
RE: Make A Wish Trades, Updated! Look Inside for A Legoes deal. I still need Giratina X

pikadino said:
could you please cml for it I need it pretty bad

Sorry, saw nothing.

RE: Make A Wish Trades, Updated! Look Inside for A Legoes deal. I still need Giratina X

would you be interested in
my
infernape 4 lv. x

your
cresselia Lv. x

or
My
Raichu Lv. X
Landmin Lv. X

Your
Cresselia Lv. X
Palkia Lv. X (pack)

I can do
My: Cresselia Lv.X
Your: Uxie Lv.X

my palkia G X and giritina X(pack)

you blaziken X???

YourP1MP said:
I can do
My: Cresselia Lv.X
Your: Uxie Lv.X

sorry, but uxie is worth more than cresselia lv. x

I want to take you up on your weekly special. I have a Giratina Lv.X for trade (which you mentioned was a priority on your wants list).

Also, I'd like to trade one Weavile SW and a Kirlia SW for the Charon's choice.

spartan7987 said:
my palkia G X and giritina X(pack)

you blaziken X?

I don't have a Blaziken X

darkrai master777 said:
I want to take you up on your weekly special. I have a Giratina Lv.X for trade (which you mentioned was a priority on your wants list).

Yes Giratina is a priority. However that does not make it the same value as the weekly special. It just means I need it currently over everything else. Keep in mind that I can just go to a Target and purchase a TIN.

As for the charon's choice. Can you throw in a Sneasel LA?

Hey do you have 4 Pokemon rescue, 4 felcitys and 2 bucks for trade? It doesnt have to be all of them but do you have any of these?

Do you have any Tin Lv. X's? LMK in my thread or threw pm if you do

I would like to take your weekly special... LMK if you want something that I can throw in too the deal pelase ;)

PokeKid Brandon said:
Hey do you have 4 Pokemon rescue, 4 felcitys and 2 bucks for trade? It doesnt have to be all of them but do you have any of these?

I have pokemon rescue x(4)

vrapceboy said:
I would like to take your weekly special... LMK if you want something that I can throw in too the deal pelase ;)

Read rule #6

YourP1MP said:
darkrai master777 said:

Yes Giratina is a priority. However that does not make it the same value as the weekly special. It just means I need it currently over everything else. Keep in mind that I can just go to a Target and purchase a TIN.

I can throw in a couple of things for the weekly deal.

And, yes, I will.

darkrai master777 said:

I can throw in a couple of things for the weekly deal.

And, yes, I will.
[/quote]

I PM'd you about the Charon's choice deal.

Also, the Deal of the week cannot be modified. Its those 4 cards for 1 Lv.X. NO Add Ons, NO Take Offs. Sorry.

YourP1MP said:
I have pokemon rescue x(4)

vrapceboy said:
Read rule #6

I can`t understand why you guys can` ship ship to Europe. Maybe you have to write down three more letters (USA , Europe) and pay 1$ more... And by that make me really happy :)

I can`t understand why you guys can` ship ship to Europe. Maybe you have to write down three more letters (USA , Europe) and pay 1$ more... And by that make me really happy :)

You also don't have any Lv.X worth the deal.

vrapceboy said:
I have the giratina lv.x :rolleyes:

Yes, but the Giratina Lv.X is not worth the deal.

My
Uxie La
X3 Aaron
Your
Cresselia Lv. x

emoto4444 said:
My
Uxie La
X3 Aaron
Your
Cresselia Lv. x

I am only trading Cresselia Lv.X for a Lv.X

RE: Make A Wish Trades, Give me Giratina X

I have Giratina LvX pack. I really need your 3 Mesprit and Azelf Downer Material. Can we work out a trade?

Back