• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

/\/\AKE A \/\/ISH

Do you really want to trade your Luxray GL Lv.X/Flygon Lv.X, OR, is it just there to attract people?

• Yes, I do want to trade it

Votes: 46 51.1%
  • No, I was tired of bumping all the time.

Votes: 44 48.9%

• Total voters
RE: _/WEEKLY\_/Make A Wish\_/SPECIAL\_

piplup234 said:
Do you see anything else? It's hard to offer from 2 cards

Not much. Any trade involving my sleeves will most likely involve AT LEAST either a Flygon Lv.X or a Luxray GL Lv.X.

SotS said:
... I HAVE some DCE, but I'd rather only trade those if I absolutely HAD to. You didn't see anything else of interest?

I saw the Donaphan Prime but I am more in need of DCE (HGSS) seeing as how I have none.

YourP1MP said:
No. Your original post for this trade was (02-13-2010 10:34 PM) about 2 pages back.

piplup234 said:
CML for:
Gold Pika Sleeves
Darkrai mat

I see Luxray GL Lv.X and Charizard AR.

Mind making an offer.

thats not fair but ok

are you coming up with a deal

Well, my DCE are from Base Set. I guess that puts them out of the picture, huh? I can trade Donphan Prime, but I think the three of them are woth more than Flygon X.... How much do you value Lux X at?

karimsoliman94 said:
thats not fair but ok

are you coming up with a deal

It may not seem that way, but that is how the weekly deal works. It is made to encourage people who have never spoken to me to want to trade. Also if you notice whenever the weekly special is in effect I don't come up with deals because it would be a little bias. I normally just let people post their offers and then I either except, reject or modify.

Also Whenever the weekly special is in effect you would't normally see me do something like "an SSU for a Quick Ball" unless I REALLY needed the quick ball, lol.

To both piplup234 and SotS:

1) My value on cards are from Playability and monetary values. I know that some traders on here are kids who can't afford to buy certain cards but I am not one of them. I am an adult who works and loves spending money on any number of cards I want to get my hands on (ask geo15721).

2) I don't believe in hype. when Arceus first came out a Salamence Lv.X cost just as much as a Gengar Lv.X. When Supreme Victors came out an Electivire FB Lv.X cost just as much as Blaziken FB Lv.X. So yeah, I DO NOT believe in hype.

3) I also take into account shipping when doing a trade. if I have to ship merchandise I normally ship it with extensive packaging and care because I don't want to hear any stories. For certain items such as a Playmat, this shipping cost could reach $8-$9 so I add $10 to the value of the mat.

here are my values of some high ranking cards and merchandise.

Luxray Lv.X $35 - $40
Flygon Lv.X $35 - $40
All Pokemon Primes $10 - $13 (I don't believe in hype.)
Complete Legends $20 - $23 (I like a nice collection every once in a while)
Darkrai Playmat $25 - $30 (Blame shipping :/ )
Gold Pika Sleeves $70 - $80 (I bought it for that much, remember you don't HAVE TO get it from me )
DCE (HGSS) $3 -$4 (they are uncommon. if people over hype these I will just wait until there are more of them in circulation)

I know Gold Pika's cost that much... I couldn't find ANY online, so I bought silver pika's about 2 moths ago. I still want Gold 1's though. How much do you value chari?

piplup234 said:
I know Gold Pika's cost that much... I couldn't find ANY online, so I bought silver pika's about 2 moths ago. I still want Gold 1's though. How much do you value chari?

$5 - $6. All Charizards seem to cost a little more for some reason lol.

I wonder how much Charizard G Lv.X will cost after 6 years?

Okay, well by your values up their a complete Lugia LEGEND and a Donphan Prime is worth a Lux X, so if you're saying you value that more in some way then umm.... You just contradicted yourself. Haha.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, would you do that trade? xD

SotS said:
Okay, well by your values up their a complete Lugia LEGEND and a Donphan Prime is worth a Lux X, so if you're saying you value that more in some way then umm.... You just contradicted yourself. Haha.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, would you do that trade? xD

By my values up there a Donaphan Prime and 16x DCE is worth the Gold Pika Sleeves. I didn't contradict myself. Just because the values are fair doesn't mean I am obligated to do the trade.

I guess what I'm trying to say is...wait, what was the trade again?

I have:

Ampharos Prime (MINT)
Magnezone (SF)
1 Elms Training Method

Im interested in EITHER of these;

Flygon Lv X
OR
Gardevoir Lv X

Perhaps we can work somthing out.
lmk. Thanks.

YourP1MP said:
It may not seem that way, but that is how the weekly deal works. It is made to encourage people who have never spoken to me to want to trade. Also if you notice whenever the weekly special is in effect I don't come up with deals because it would be a little bias. I normally just let people post their offers and then I either except, reject or modify.

Also Whenever the weekly special is in effect you would't normally see me do something like "an SSU for a Quick Ball" unless I REALLY needed the quick ball, lol.

To both piplup234 and SotS:

1) My value on cards are from Playability and monetary values. I know that some traders on here are kids who can't afford to buy certain cards but I am not one of them. I am an adult who works and loves spending money on any number of cards I want to get my hands on (ask geo15721).

2) I don't believe in hype. when Arceus first came out a Salamence Lv.X cost just as much as a Gengar Lv.X. When Supreme Victors came out an Electivire FB Lv.X cost just as much as Blaziken FB Lv.X. So yeah, I DO NOT believe in hype.

3) I also take into account shipping when doing a trade. if I have to ship merchandise I normally ship it with extensive packaging and care because I don't want to hear any stories. For certain items such as a Playmat, this shipping cost could reach $8-$9 so I add $10 to the value of the mat.

here are my values of some high ranking cards and merchandise.

Luxray Lv.X $35 - $40
Flygon Lv.X $35 - $40
All Pokemon Primes $10 - $13 (I don't believe in hype.)
Complete Legends $20 - $23 (I like a nice collection every once in a while)
Darkrai Playmat $25 - $30 (Blame shipping :/ )
Gold Pika Sleeves $70 - $80 (I bought it for that much, remember you don't HAVE TO get it from me )
DCE (HGSS) $3 -$4 (they are uncommon. if people over hype these I will just wait until there are more of them in circulation)

simce i am ot getting the weekly special would you like to give me an offer

I have Feralgatr Prime. Do you have any Jumpluff?

shadoworganoid said:
I have:

Ampharos Prime (MINT)
Magnezone (SF)
1 Elms Training Method

Im interested in EITHER of these;

Flygon Lv X
OR
Gardevoir Lv X

Perhaps we can work somthing out.
lmk. Thanks.

I was looking through your trade thread and sell thread and I didn't see anything to add on for either.

My:
Feraligatr Prime
Feraligatr HGSS
Roseanne's Research

Your:
Darkrai Playmat

karimsoliman94 said:
simce i am ot getting the weekly special would you like to give me an offer

YourP1MP said:

yes i understand that but how can you be bias when i am not getting the free cards

i understand if it is someone getting the free card you would make him pay a little more (thats what bias is) since you are giving him a card but as for me you arent giving me any free cards so this is no diffrent than when there isnt a weekley special

and since we were talking about it and asking if i have specific cards i thought you would be coming up with an offer

Back