• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

/\/\AKE A \/\/ISH

Do you really want to trade your Luxray GL Lv.X/Flygon Lv.X, OR, is it just there to attract people?

• Yes, I do want to trade it

Votes: 46 51.1%
  • No, I was tired of bumping all the time.

Votes: 44 48.9%

• Total voters
RE: _/WEEKLY\_/Make A Wish\_/SPECIAL\_

I'll see what I can do. I will know by Saturday or Sunday at the latest.

If I could get it, would it be a deal?

richkid50000 said:
Stupid Question:Would you do full Lugia For Flygon X? i can add a little. (CML for that)

Didn't see much to add on. Feel free to make offers off anything you have unlisted though.;)

RB Golbat said:
I'll see what I can do. I will know by Saturday or Sunday at the latest.

If I could get it, would it be a deal?

most likely.

Actually, I'm gonna cancel my current offer because I can see myself using the Mesprit with some other cards I am getting soon. However, I am going to a prerelease Saturday, and know people I can get the Lugia Legend off of outside of the event, so I should be able to get the Lugia Legend in full and one of the Primes you want if that would be ok with you for the Uxie Lv X instead.

RB Golbat said:
Actually, I'm gonna cancel my current offer because I can see myself using the Mesprit with some other cards I am getting soon. However, I am going to a prerelease Saturday, and know people I can get the Lugia Legend off of outside of the event, so I should be able to get the Lugia Legend in full and one of the Primes you want if that would be ok with you for the Uxie Lv X instead.

Yeah that would work. I don't really want the mesprits.

so id have to add something? well i have alot of your watns listed now i think.

piplup234 said:
I also have Gatr Prime, if you still need it...

Nah. I just saw it at my Target.

richkid50000 said:
so id have to add something? well i have alot of your watns listed now i think.

do you have any:

HGSS
DCE
Elm's Method
Pokemon Collector
Pokemon Reversal
Pokemon Communication

I have 2-3 extra DCE, a ton of HGSS, and for the T/S i'd have to check how many.

richkid50000 said:
I have 2-3 extra DCE, a ton of HGSS, and for the T/S i'd have to check how many.

I only want HGSS DCE so I hope thats what you mean. Let me know which of the HGSS trainers you have for trade.

Thegame8228 said:
My:

x8 Roseanne's Research

Your:

x1 Flygon X

No thanks. I am getting those free from my league.

YourP1MP said:
LMK if you do and we could make something happen. Not making any promises though. Plenty of people have been offering their Lugia's.;)

kcv3 said:
i think you missed my newest offer =]
NO thanks.

karimsoliman94 said:
thats fine

i was thinking my lugia top and typhlosion prime for your mat
care to accept / counter

i could throw in an elms and collector or two to cover shipping

I feel saddened:( I am impressed by your offer for the shipping. The reason I have't accepted up until this time is because, to be honest, I don't value the pieces high, if alone. To further explain its like offering someone 1 Poketurn as opposed to 4x Poketurn. When a "Playset" is offered it means much more to me than individual pieces (I am REALLY lazy).

its not that I don't normally trade for individual pieces. I am just letting you know that I value the pieces (individually) really low, and NOT as half the value.

No longer interested in Ho-oh. Any way you could get the other half of Lugia?

counter??

i dont have a full play set of any of those

karimsoliman94 said:
counter??

i don't have a full play set of any of those

I don't think I can counter because I want the Lugia Complete.

I also don't need the Typhlosion Prime because I saw the tin at my Target.

Alright, I am confident that I will 100% be able to get a Lugia Legend Full by Sunday. Is that all you would like for Uxie Lv x? Or should I try to get a Donphan prime.

RB Golbat said:
Alright, I am confident that I will 100% be able to get a Lugia Legend Full by Sunday. Is that all you would like for Uxie Lv x? Or should I try to get a Donphan prime.

The Lugia Legend by itself should be enough. Although I would REALLY appreciate it if you got ahold of a Magnazone SF (Super Conductivity).:D

I have the full lugia Legend (MINT) in hand at the moment.

Would you trade your Flygon Lv X for it?

tyranitar77 said:
yah i got 3 make an offer and lmk

I don't make offers while the weekly special is in effect (to promote fairness). However you could make an offer and I could accept, reject, or modify.

BTW I am not so sure about the Lugia Legend anymore because many people seem to want to trade that to me (aka RB Golbat).

LMK

shadoworganoid said:
I have the full lugia Legend (MINT) in hand at the moment.

Would you trade your Flygon Lv X for it?

No.

Back