• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

/\/\AKE A \/\/ISH

Do you really want to trade your Luxray GL Lv.X/Flygon Lv.X, OR, is it just there to attract people?

• Yes, I do want to trade it

Votes: 46 51.1%
  • No, I was tired of bumping all the time.

Votes: 44 48.9%

• Total voters
RE: FREE Uxie Lv.X

ok now that there is no deal of the week cml and make a deal for the pika sleeves

It's a small deal I know, but how many TM TS1s would you trade for a Gyrados SF deck Holo?

Edit: Forgot the Gyrados's set. xD

Lugia top you sez? Magnezone SF with the little devos you sez? And mebbe dat starter Sableye you sez? |3 I think I has these cardz you be lookin' for an mebbe a Proffesor Elms two.

/lolenddumbtalk

Do you have Ho-Oh top, any Roseanne's, Candies or any other staples you're willing to trade? (And I do like the look of that mat there!) I'm mainly interested in Ho-Oh top, if there's someway you could get your hands on it assuming you don't have one. ;D

PokeKid Brandon said:
How do I get this free Uxie Lv.X?

You trade with me a worthy trade. A worthy trade means I get a Prime or Level X ;).

SotS said:
It's a small deal I know, but how many TM TS1s would you trade for a Gyrados SF deck Holo?

Edit: Forgot the Gyrados's set. xD

If you are offering me a Gyarados SF (idc if it is holo or not) then name your amount of TS-1 and I will let you know.:)

Crystal Hikara said:
Lugia top you sez? Magnezone SF with the little devos you sez? And mebbe dat starter Sableye you sez? |3 I think I has these cardz you be lookin' for an mebbe a Proffesor Elms two.

/lolenddumbtalk

Do you have Ho-Oh top, any Roseanne's, Candies or any other staples you're willing to trade? (And I do like the look of that mat there!) I'm mainly interested in Ho-Oh top, if there's someway you could get your hands on it assuming you don't have one. ;D

I definitely need Sableye SF.
I got the rest of the Lugia and Magnazone already.

I will let you know if I get a hold of a Ho-oh Top.

tyranitar77 said:
ok now that there is no deal of the week cml and make a deal for the pika sleeves

Now that I have acquired some more cards, I don't need certain cards anymore. Do you have any of my HGSS wants?

the only thing I see is Flygon Lv.X and I am not so sure I want it anymore. It seems to be losing its hype (IMO, stupid Garchomp C).

Hey man, do you happen to have any extra Azelf LA or Mesprit LA for trade?

LMK.

Thanks

2 or 3 possibly? I need them for my rogue deck in case you're wondering.

AnthonyG said:
Hey man, do you happen to have any extra Azelf LA or Mesprit LA for trade?

LMK.

Thanks

Sorry man, no extra:(.

SotS said:
2 or 3 possibly? I need them for my rogue deck in case you're wondering.

OK. Do you have a Magikarp to go with that? I prefer SF but will take any modified.

Do I have a Magikarp SF? OH YEAH! (16 of them. XD) Anyways, sure, I can put one of those in. =3

EspeonROX said:
Uh, are you interested in Feraligatr Prime?

Nah. I am trading mine away. I could probably use one after when after states though.

SotS said:
Do I have a Magikarp SF? OH YEAH! (16 of them. XD) Anyways, sure, I can put one of those in. =3

So the deal would be:

Your:
Gyarados SF
Magikarp SF

My:
?x TS-1

you still haven't give me a definite number.

Do you have any Poke-Turns? and what does it mean with the thread title Free Uxie X?

I'd prefer 3, but if you think that's too much than 2 works I guess.

PheonyxXx said:
Do you have any Poke-Turns? and what does it mean with the thread title Free Uxie X?

I don't have any Poketurns. the title means if you trade with me and I get a prime or Level X I want, you get a free Uxie Lv.X:D.

BTW I am looking for Poketurns too.

SotS said:
I'd prefer 3, but if you think that's too much than 2 works I guess.

I can do three for 1x Gyarados.

Does the Uxie LV.X come with the first deal made? Does it have to be LV.X worthy? (Like, trading away a Lux GL LV.X?) I have Gyarados and a Magikarp.

EspeonROX said:
Does the Uxie LV.X come with the first deal made? Does it have to be LV.X worthy? (Like, trading away a Lux GL LV.X?) I have Gyarados and a Magikarp.

Its not the first deal made. Its for any trade involving me getting a Prime or Lv.X (not necessarily lux X:p), that I want.

I no longer need the Magikarp. However, I could use that Gyarados.
LMK if you see anything on my list for that.

Well I have:
Luxray GL Lv.X
Lithograph
Charizard AR.
1x DCE (HGSS)

Those for the sleeves?

piplup234 said:
Well I have:
Luxray GL Lv.X
Lithograph
Charizard AR.
1x DCE (HGSS)

Those for the sleeves?

Do you have:
1x DCE (HGSS)
Xx Pokemon Communication
Xx Poketurn

piplup234 said:
I have 1 Pokemunication, 1 extra JPN poketurn and only 1 HGSS DCE for trade...

Hmmm... thats a good offer but I not really in need of a Alph Litho. Anything you could replace that with.

BTW I could sell it to you.

Back