• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

/\/\AKE A \/\/ISH

Do you really want to trade your Luxray GL Lv.X/Flygon Lv.X, OR, is it just there to attract people?

• Yes, I do want to trade it

Votes: 46 51.1%
  • No, I was tired of bumping all the time.

Votes: 44 48.9%

• Total voters
RE: FREE Uxie Lv.X

Alseatao said:
I see that your a verified seller... can I pay you 70$ for the sleeves?!?!?! Then you can buy all the wants you desire, and btw the 2 cards I offered you were the top cards in your wants... even though you already have them, their still extremely valuable and im sure you can make use with them... And honestly I value Flygon Lv X at 35$ and Luxray GL Lv X no less then 40$(I really cannot value this less then 40$ considering I have never purchased it for less then 40$ and never seen it for less then 40$ and this is definitely not worth the same as Flygon Lv X)... which equals to 75$... and you value your sleeves 70$-80$ so i think thats pretty perfectly fitting deal... I can throw in a couple things from your other commons/uncommons/rare wants.... as you can see I really DO want those sleeves lol...

Your values seem fair and I agree that the Values for the lux and Fly are different. If you want the sleeves that much then I have just set up a shop in the Slate Market thread. Post there so we can do business.

@ offer: It is like I said before even though the values are fair I don't feel like trading the sleeves for 2 Cards, though they are very valuable.

Why do you want the sleeves so badly? (if I might ask)

coach4312 said:
cml for flygon lv x

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=53268&page=1

All I saw was:

Luxray GL
2x Poke Turn
Charizard Arceus

Do you have any of my other wants unlisted?
like...

DCE (HGSS)
Sableye SF

I can do a charizard PA, two cyrus conspiracy, and two professor elms for your darkrai mat. please CML for anything else as I am flexible and I am sure you will want to even this out, so feel free. let me know ;)

YourP1MP said:
Congratulations for trading your Flygons and Luxrays...I didn't know you had so many.lol

- I just traded one of my Flygon Xs last week to "the General"

- "konter" just traded his Luxray Gl Lv.X to me 2 weeks ago

- "Jace" traded his Flygon X to me before HGSS came out.

I understand why certain people don't trade it. I think those cards would get traded more if people asked for the right value. NOT saying things like "My Gengar X, Your Flygon X" would produce more High value trades.

@ Offer: I am not saying that that isn't enough for the Sleeves (even though the value is still $10 off). I am just saying I don't want to do that for the Sleeves. I like trading off my high value stuff for a majority of my wants. Rather than for single cards that I am probably never going to use.

karimsoliman94 said:
what are you looking for
that is all the holo energy i have and i might e able to throw in an expert belt and maybe and elms training method

pm me

The value is about $10 off
I value: Gardevoir Lv.X ($15 with the return of DCE)

I posted it some time back on my values. So I will copy and paste it here

Luxray Lv.X $35 - $40
Flygon Lv.X $35 - $40
All Pokemon Primes $10 - $13 (I don't believe in hype.)
Complete Legends $20 - $23 (I like a nice collection every once in a while)
Darkrai Playmat $25 - $30 (Blame shipping :/ )
Gold Pika Sleeves $70 - $80 (I bought it for that much, remember you don't HAVE TO get it from me )
DCE (HGSS) $3 -$4 (they are uncommon. if people over hype these I will just wait until there are more of them in circulation)

nah

gardevoir is still 10-13 for me
esecially since nobody plays it anymore and is going to be rotated out

i could do
my flygon x
1x elms
1x electric grass energy or rh special metal

your
gardevoir x
darkrai mat

thats it
pm me or counter but not by much

karimsoliman94 said:
i could do
my flygon x
1x elms
1x electric grass energy or rh special metal

your
gardevoir x
darkrai mat

thats it
pm me or counter but not by much

I am terribly sorry old friend but I don't think I can do that. I don't need those energies.

You could probably get a lot more for your Flygon X from elsewhere. I just don't see anything else that I need as a throw in :/

Duskbunny said:
I can do a charizard PA, two cyrus conspiracy, and two professor elms for your darkrai mat. please CML for anything else as I am flexible and I am sure you will want to even this out, so feel free. let me know ;)

hmmm.... I just remembered that I need Sableye SFs.

Are the Sableye's you have Stormfront with "Overeager"?

I also noticed you might have Pokemon Communication. How many would you be willing to trade?

Last but not least I am interested in those Garchomp sleeves.

We can modify the trade by taking some stuff off on your side to make room for the ones I asked for. LMK

that last line made zero sense to me, but anyway:
My: Garchomp sleeves, 3 overeager sableye, a charizard PA, two cyrus, and two proff. elm.
your: Darkrai mat (Is it sealed?)
LMK if this sounds fair, but it sounds as if mmy side is a bit heavier than yours. Just LMK ;)

YourP1MP said:
I am terribly sorry old friend but I don't think I can do that. I don't need those energies.

You could probably get a lot more for your Flygon X from elsewhere. I just don't see anything else that I need as a throw in :/

thanks even though i see it is fair

what were you looking as throw ins

coach4312 said:
no i don't sorry, theres nothing i can add for the flygon lv x?

Not much at this moment :(

Duskbunny said:
that last line made zero sense to me, but anyway:
My: Garchomp sleeves, 3 overeager sableye, a charizard PA, two cyrus, and two proff. elm.
your: Darkrai mat (Is it sealed?)
LMK if this sounds fair, but it sounds as if mmy side is a bit heavier than yours. Just LMK ;)

The last line was referring to you making your side fair.

How about you:
remove the two Elms and add in 2 Pokemon Communication.

PS: Shipping for the mat is what balances the "fairness"

karimsoliman94 said:
thanks even though i see it is fair

what were you looking as throw ins

Thats the point I was making. I don't see anything that can be thrown in to balance out the trade (that I want).

OK, I can do:
My: Garchomp sleeves, charizard PA, 3 sableye sf, and two cyrus conspiracy for
Your: Darkrai mat.
If this is fair PM me.

Duskbunny said:
OK, I can do:
My: Garchomp sleeves, charizard PA, 3 sableye sf, and two cyrus conspiracy for
Your: Darkrai mat.
If this is fair PM me.

No Pokemon Communication?

my
4x Cyrus Conspiracy
1x Pokemon Communication (HGSS)
1x Proffesor Elm's Training Method (HGSS)
1x Roseanne's Reaserch

your
palkia x pack

Hey, sorry, but I will have to cancel the trade :( (not anything you did, it is just that I got grounded from trading for right now)

konter_j8902 said:
my
4x Cyrus Conspiracy
1x Pokemon Communication (HGSS)
1x Roseanne's Reaserch

your
palkia x pack

I could do

My: Palkia Lv.X

Your:
4x Cyrus Conspiracy
1x Pokemon Communication

PM if OK with you.

Back