• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

/\/\AKE A \/\/ISH

Do you really want to trade your Luxray GL Lv.X/Flygon Lv.X, OR, is it just there to attract people?

• Yes, I do want to trade it

Votes: 46 51.1%
  • No, I was tired of bumping all the time.

Votes: 44 48.9%

• Total voters
RE: FREE Uxie Lv.X

Here is an offer:

Luxray GL Lv.X
Gengar Lv.X
2x Gengar "Curse"
Charizard Arceus
Pokemon Communication
1x DCE

My:
Full Ho-Oh Legend
Lugia Legend Bottom Half
Feraligatr Prime

Your:
Luxray Lv X

YourP1MP said:
Hmmm... thats a good offer but I not really in need of a Alph Litho. Anything you could replace that with.

BTW I could sell it to you.

Don't try to sell in the Trading Corner. That is why we have the Slateport Market.

~Muddy68

kcv3 said:
My:
Full Ho-Oh Legend
Lugia Legend Bottom Half
Feraligatr Prime

Your:
Luxray Lv X

I don't have a Luxray GL Lv.X for trade.

I don't need/want any of the four cards you offered.

konter_j8902 said:
can you please cml for Palkia Lv.X (pack)

Didn't see much.

karimsoliman94 said:
your 2x holo zapdos MD and gardevoir x
my porygon z x

how do you get the free uxie x

By making an offer like you did. Any trade that involves me getting a Lv.X or Prime that I want.

Unfortunately I don't want a Porygon Z Lv.X. I just traded away my TS-1:(

Shakespeare said:
You still have that Donphan prime?

Traded it to AmishEskimoNinja.

YourP1MP said:
Here is an offer:

Luxray GL Lv.X
Gengar Lv.X
2x Gengar "Curse"
Charizard Arceus
Pokemon Communication
1x DCE
1. I won't buy it
2. No gengar, unless you want JPN(sorry not updated)

piplup234 said:
1. I won't buy it
2. No gengar, unless you want JPN(sorry not updated)

I understand about buying it.

You mean the Gengar Lv.X is JPN?

I don't know any other combination that I could make for the sleeves.

karimsoliman94 said:
would you do your darkrai mat and gardevoir x
my flygon x

Is the Flygon Lv.X MINT?

Do you have any more of my wants?
any HGSS, Rares, Uncommons, commons?

holo energy is the only thing i am willing to trade

i have 3-4 grass
3-4 electric
1 water
1 rh metal
1 rh special metal

it is 100% mint

Please elaborate your wants so people can offer more things... you only have 2 pokemon you want which obviously are Luxray GL Lv X and Flygon Lv X... that gives me no clues as to what you really want.

Would you do

My:
Luxray GL Lv X

Your:
Gold Pika sleeves?

Hell ill even throw in a Flygon Lv X. I really want those sleeves and thats basically all I have.
So the offer is:

My:
Luxray GL Lv X
Flygon Lv X

Your:
Gold Sleeves(their not made out of real gold are they lol, cuz i know luxray is lol)

piplup234 said:
Yeah, the gengar is JPN, I might be able to get an eng though... I'll LYK

OK. Let me know if you still feel like doing the trade after you get it.

karimsoliman94 said:

i have 3-4 grass
3-4 electric
1 water
1 rh metal
1 rh special metal

it is 100% mint

I don't need any of those energies.:(

you sure there is nothing else? (Remember the $20.00 + card you might be getting for FREE;))

Alseatao said:
Please elaborate your wants so people can offer more things... you only have 2 pokemon you want which obviously are Luxray GL Lv X and Flygon Lv X... that gives me no clues as to what you really want.

I think I need a second....

OK. Why should I ask for things I don't need or want, just so someone else can get what they need/want?

I already own 2x Flygon Lv.X and 1x Luxray GL Lv.X (which isn't for trade). So I don't really need those two level Xs. I just put them there because they make good trade bait.

Basically the only things I need now are my Rare/Uncommon/Common wants.

@ your offer for the sleeves: No Thanks

Really, Luxray GL Lv X and Flygon Lv X together aren't enough to get those sleeves? How much do you value them and what kind of trade would you accept for them?

Oh and no one trades their flygons or luxrays so putting them in your wants doesn't even qualify as trade bait considering every single member on here could have them in their wants and the sole reason they don't list it in there wants is because very RARELY does someone actually trade their flygons and luxrays... I think im the only one here that regularly trades flygons and luxrays other then that I have never seen or received an offer for someone else flygon or luxray.

YourP1MP said:
OK. Let me know if you still feel like doing the trade after you get it.

karimsoliman94 said:

i have 3-4 grass
3-4 electric
1 water
1 rh metal
1 rh special metal

it is 100% mint
I don't need any of those energies.:(

you sure there is nothing else? (Remember the $20.00 + card you might be getting for FREE;))

Alseatao said:

I think I need a second....

OK. Why should I ask for things I don't need or want, just so someone else can get what they need/want?

I already own 2x Flygon Lv.X and 1x Luxray GL Lv.X (which isn't for trade). So I don't really need those two level Xs. I just put them there because they make good trade bait.

Basically the only things I need now are my Rare/Uncommon/Common wants.

@ your offer for the sleeves: No Thanks

what are youlooking for
that is all the holo energy i have and i might e able to throw in an expert belt and maybe and elms training method

pm me

Alseatao said:
Really, Luxray GL Lv X and Flygon Lv X together aren't enough to get those sleeves? How much do you value them and what kind of trade would you accept for them?

Oh and no one trades their flygons or luxrays so putting them in your wants doesn't even qualify as trade bait considering every single member on here could have them in their wants and the sole reason they don't list it in there wants is because very RARELY does someone actually trade their flygons and luxrays... I think im the only one here that regularly trades flygons and luxrays other then that I have never seen or received an offer for someone else flygon or luxray.

Congratulations for trading your Flygons and Luxrays...I didn't know you had so many.lol

- I just traded one of my Flygon Xs last week to "the General"

- "konter" just traded his Luxray Gl Lv.X to me 2 weeks ago

- "Jace" traded his Flygon X to me before HGSS came out.

I understand why certain people don't trade it. I think those cards would get traded more if people asked for the right value. NOT saying things like "My Gengar X, Your Flygon X" would produce more High value trades.

@ Offer: I am not saying that that isn't enough for the Sleeves (even though the value is still $10 off). I am just saying I don't want to do that for the Sleeves. I like trading off my high value stuff for a majority of my wants. Rather than for single cards that I am probably never going to use.

karimsoliman94 said:
what are you looking for
that is all the holo energy i have and i might e able to throw in an expert belt and maybe and elms training method

pm me

The value is about $10 off
I value: Gardevoir Lv.X ($15 with the return of DCE)

I posted it some time back on my values. So I will copy and paste it here

Luxray Lv.X $35 - $40
Flygon Lv.X $35 - $40
All Pokemon Primes $10 - $13 (I don't believe in hype.)
Complete Legends $20 - $23 (I like a nice collection every once in a while)
Darkrai Playmat $25 - $30 (Blame shipping :/ )
Gold Pika Sleeves $70 - $80 (I bought it for that much, remember you don't HAVE TO get it from me )
DCE (HGSS) $3 -$4 (they are uncommon. if people over hype these I will just wait until there are more of them in circulation)

I see that your a verified seller... can I pay you 70$ for the sleeves?!?!?! Then you can buy all the wants you desire, and btw the 2 cards I offered you were the top cards in your wants... even though you already have them, their still extremely valuable and im sure you can make use with them... And honestly I value Flygon Lv X at 35$ and Luxray GL Lv X no less then 40$(I really cannot value this less then 40$ considering I have never purchased it for less then 40$ and never seen it for less then 40$ and this is definitely not worth the same as Flygon Lv X)... which equals to 75$... and you value your sleeves 70$-80$ so i think thats pretty perfectly fitting deal... I can throw in a couple things from your other commons/uncommons/rare wants.... as you can see I really DO want those sleeves lol...

Back