• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

/\/\AKE A \/\/ISH

Do you really want to trade your Luxray GL Lv.X/Flygon Lv.X, OR, is it just there to attract people?

• Yes, I do want to trade it

Votes: 46 51.1%
  • No, I was tired of bumping all the time.

Votes: 44 48.9%

• Total voters
RE: Question: Does Anyone want my Electivire FB Lv.X?

I got a memory berry a couple of TGI's and BTs

can you check me for adds because I like your shaymin x (land or sky which one do you have)

karimsoliman94 said:
I got a memory berry a couple of TGI's and BTs

can you check me for adds because I like your shaymin x (land or sky which one do you have)

Karim: How many of these do you have?
1) Poketurn
2) Energy Gain
3) Sp Radar
4) Power Spray
5) Cyrus Conspiracy

Also the Shaymin is the Skyforme with Pokebody: "Revenge Seed"
Still want it?

i'm not sure. i'm in the process of discussing them right now. but if it doesn't work out, what can you offer me for them? i'm probably going to keep one line and trade 2 clays and one bal.

I can offer you The weekly special plus any amount of rares, rev holos, trainers, as you like. Your choice;)

i have 1 claydol and 1 baltoy left. i'm not sure if i'm going to trade it, but what are you willing to give me for them? the weekly special still? let me know.

thanks!

1Pokemon_Master said:
I have 1 claydol and 1 baltoy left. I'm not sure if I'm going to trade it, but what are you willing to give me for them? the weekly special still? let me know.

thanks!

Unfortunately you would not get the weekly special for a 1-1 claydol line. You would get the Electivire X and a throw in, but thats about it.

YourP1MP said:
Unfortunately you would not get the weekly special for a 1-1 claydol line. You would get the Electivire X and a throw in, but thats about it.

okay, thanks anyways! oh one more thing, i have a flo x and i'm somewhat interested in your weekly deal...but, can you sweeten it up any?

thanks!

1Pokemon_Master said:
okay, thanks anyways! oh one more thing, I have a flo x and I'm somewhat interested in your weekly deal...but, can you sweeten it up any?

thanks!

If you want me to add to the weekely deal just for a Floatzel Lv.X, then I am sorry , but I can't. Floatzel Lv.X is *20p* and Electivire FB Lv.X is *25p* I would be needing throw ins from you. Also the Heatran Lv.X and Skymin Lv.X are the pack versions, so they are worth more than the TINs that are easily accessible.

YourP1MP said:
If you want me to add to the weekely deal just for a Floatzel Lv.X, then I am sorry , but I can't. Floatzel Lv.X is *20p* and Electivire FB Lv.X is *25p* I would be needing throw ins from you. Also the Heatran Lv.X and Skymin Lv.X are the pack versions, so they are worth more than the TINs that are easily accessible.

haha sorry, i meant gallade x.

lolz!

1Pokemon_Master said:
haha sorry, I meant gallade x.

lolz!

The same thing goes for the gallade. points wise. It would have to come with a throw in. I know the weekly deals suggests otherwise, but I mainly put the deal up to score myself a Uxie Lv. X. However if the uxie never came up I would accept the other deals. Have you got anything other than the Gallade X?
If not then, is there anything you can throw in?
Keep in mind that I am not asking for much since this deal already includes me giving out 50+ points worth of Level Xs.

1Pokemon_Master said:
I'll have to check my cards, but I think I have a GE porygon 2.

I will cut it in half so instead of 25 + 25 = 50.
Perhaps the Gallade X and *13p* worth of points.
Which is about *38p* on your side and still *50p+* on my side.
This is the best I can do for you.
As you can see a Porygon 2 isn't close.

ill do your second deal of the week for my straptor X????

P.S i sent on monday

Back