Wi-Fi Trades Alazzakazam's"My Player Thread"[Trading a Hacked Arceus!!!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Alazzakazam's"My Player Thread"

Hrmm well that is entirely up to you Alazzakazam. Make me an offer i cannot refuse xD

Would you like a shiny pokemon or a legendarie??please say??

Um well no to the Shiny i have to say, for you see i am getting my own very soon :D:D:D!!! 4 real guys.... and no to the Legendary for i have all of them or will soon anyways.. anything else ? Come on you can do better then that!!!

xD

RE: Alazzakazam's"My Player Thread"[Wanting a Manaphy and Arceus!!!!]

DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE EVEN 1 ARCEUS????? I don't have the JP versions of the game, if you'd bother to read my thread thoroughly, you'd see that I have none of those pokemon for trade. You have a head for a reason, use it!

I have Jirachi, Deoxys, Lugia, and shiny Linoone, Breloom, and Banette. Is there anything you'd swap for shiny Crobat or Altaria?

I will trade you my shint crobat for shiny bannete and my shiny altaria for your lugia!??please tell me what you think of the trade thank-you!

I would be willing to trade my Mew for your shiny Crobat. ;)

Ok sounds great pokeman XD but i dont get the game for about 2 weeks is it ok for you to wait until then??if so its a trade and i will add you to my "for sure trades":D

hey whats your friend code alazzakam

Update Update!!!
(not much though;))

DO you have a snoover?

I can give you an Arceus straight from Hall of Origin (Action Replayed the Azure Flute) for your Shiny Altaria, and a Darkrai from Newmoon Island (AR'd the Member Card) for your shiny Crobat.

Yes please Yes please Yes please!:D um so shiny altaria for arceus and shiny crobat for Darkrai(both not hacked??)thank-you i will pm you as soon as i get my diamond game!!!

RE: Alazzakazam's"My Player Thread"[Wanting a  Non-Hacked Arceus!!!!]

Update Update!!I have heaps of great items up for trade go ahead and have a look!

Um Alazzakazam do you even realise what an Action Reply Is?

It isn't normal in a game, so therefore it is Hacking, or cheating to gett the Pokemon. Which Darkria, and Arceus are !!!!!

GOSH I THOUGHT EVEN YOU WOULD OF KNOWN THAT!!!! xD

Adamant Jirachi....

Alazzakazam said:
Ok sounds great pokeman XD but i dont get the game for about 2 weeks is it ok for you to wait until then??if so its a trade and i will add you to my "for sure trades":D

Sorry for the delay to reply to this message. Yes, it is a for sure trade then. I can also wait, so don't worry about it. ;)

i'll trade you a shiny flygon for a scyther holding a metal coat. if you could get lonely, adamant, naughty, hasty, jolly, or naive natures that would be best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back