• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Alexmf2's TRADE SHAWP: Have lots, want lots! Come check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Alexmf2's TRADE SHAWP {H} FA Zekrom EX, Terrakion, FA N, FA Thundurus, Celebi Prime

Sure but you put something like $2 because
Terrakion =$12
Celebi Prime=$14

I check on Troll and Toad

RE: Alexmf2's TRADE SHAWP {H} FA Zekrom EX, Terrakion, FA N, FA Thundurus, Celebi Prime

Uh, what do you want that is worth $2?

Do you have a Ruins of Alph RH or Regular because I need that

CML for N FA.

Justintam0731, Nope, sorry.

Glaceon, Interested in the Regigigas EX, Celebi Prime, and maybe the Shiny Chandelure.

Could you offer so I know how much you value the cards at?

alexmf2 said:
Justintam0731, Nope, sorry.

Glaceon, Interested in the Regigigas EX, Celebi Prime, and maybe the Shiny Chandelure.

How about a PlusPower RH

Glaceon, Would you do the Regigigas for it?

Justintam0763, Sure, PM me to confirm.

Nah, I can buy a FA N for $8. That is why I don't know if this would work. Do you have any bulk that could make up the difference.

Depends how much bulk I would need.

Are your 100 PTCGO Codes unused? If so, I would do it for those.

Yes they are. How about for 60 codes?

I value the codes at about 35 cents each, so I would do it for about 80.

Okay, tell me if you change your mind.

alexmf2 said:
Numberonewill, Would you do one for a Shiny Hedreigon and a Celebi Prime?

Lil Wayne, Would you do 1 FA Terrakion and something else small for 2 FA Tornadus?

Hydro Cannon, I didn't really see anything I wanted, sorry.

VictiniMan, I didn't see anything, sorry.

Magnezone_Elf, Didn't see anything, sorry.

Im sorry, the Hydreigon has been traded. was there anything else?

KwiksilverT, Sure. PM me to confirm.

Numberonewill, I didn't see anything other than those, sorry.

Interested in these, could you tell me what sets the Metagross and Ho-oh ex's are from?

Mewtwo lvl X (promo)
Charizard Star (6/10)

EX's:
Team Rocket's Persian EX
Metagross EX
Ho-Oh EX
Skarmory EX

Play! Pokemon card binder.

May I see pictures/get information on this, thanks.

Also CML for that thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back