• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Alexmf2's TRADE SHAWP: Have lots, want lots! Come check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Alexmf2's TRADE SHAWP {H} FA Zekrom EX, Terrakion, FA N, FA Thundurus, Celebi Prime

Silentsword77, I didn't see anything, sorry.

Brendan, I couldn't find a picture, but it is just completely black with the Play! Pokemon symbol covering the front. From your haves I saw Shaymin EX.

RE: Alexmf2's TRADE SHAWP {H} FA Zekrom EX, Terrakion, FA N, FA Thundurus, Celebi Prime

What's it worth to you and do you know information like how many pages/cards it holds?

I value it around $10

It's a three ring binder, so it holds as many cards as as many pages that you put in.

Ah I was thinking it was another type I will pass sorry.

Can you please check my list for the Zekrom EX FA? Thanks :)

CML for FA N.

There isn't anything I really need right now, sorry guys. When I know what I'll be playing for Regionals that might change.

Cml for 1 catcher and 1 zekrom ex fa please

CML for any of my T/S/S wants you have.

alexmf2 said:
There isn't anything I really need right now, sorry guys. When I know what I'll be playing for Regionals that might change.

are you still interested in secret rares?
I have shiny Relicanth and Yanma, LMK if you already have them.

CML for 3x Eelektrik and 1x Level Ball please

Guys, come on...

alexmf2 said:

I'm interested in one Zekrom EX FA. :)

Could you check my list? I have some Secrets!

Edit: Er nevermind; not sure if you're trading at the moment.

Lol, I think I need to post it on the front page.

are you interested in playmats? i have a used but great condition darkrai professor playmat...
i like
n fa
terrakion fa
zekrom fa
rh n x2

Would you CML for:
1x Zekrom FA
2x Tornadus EP (any will do)
Shaymin UL

Do you have any Pachis?? Or maybe Magby's?

alexmf2 said:

CML for Celebi Prime!

CML for
Zekrom EX FA x2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back