• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Alexmf2's TRADE SHAWP: Have lots, want lots! Come check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Alexmf2's TRADE SHAWP {H} Mewtwo EX, FA Zekrom EX, FA Thundurus, Celebi Prime

CML for
Mewtwo EX x1
Zekrom EX FA x1
Reshiram EX x1

RE: Alexmf2's TRADE SHAWP {H} Mewtwo EX, FA Zekrom EX, FA Thundurus, Celebi Prime

Sleeping Snorlax, I actually just traded away Shaymin. The Electric energy is just plain holo, and the Water energies are league holo.

ESP, would you mind if I thought about that? I'm still deciding what I'll be playing for BRs/Nats, and I actually might need it. If I don't (I'll probably decide within the week) I'll hit you up.

The Pikachu Mafia, Would you do just the Reshiram (I assume you meant EX, as I don't have a FA) for the Terrakion?

Justintam, didn't see anything, sorry.

RE: Alexmf2's TRADE SHAWP {H} FA Zekrom EX, FA Zekrom, FA Thundurus, Celebi Prime,

oh whoops >.< I thought it read reshi FA :/ nvr mind then...

RE: Alexmf2's TRADE SHAWP {H} Mewtwo EX, Celebi Prime, lots more {W} Darkrai, Tornadus EX

I didn't see anything, sorry. Do you have anything from my wants unlisted?

RE: Alexmf2's TRADE SHAWP {H} Mewtwo EX, Celebi Prime, lots more {W} Darkrai, Tornadus EX

My:
3x Dark Patch ($6)
1x Dark Claw ($2)

Your:
1x Victini FA ($8)

Sure. PM me to confirm.

Please CML for:
1x ho oh ex
1x zekrom ex fa
1x zekrom fa
4x thundurus fa

I didn't see anything, sorry. Do you have any of my wants unlisted?

Not really sorry.

I didn't really see anything. Do you have any of my wants unlisted?

I meant do you have any cards from my wants that are not listed in your haves.

RE: Alexmf2's TRADE SHAWP {H} Mewtwo EX, Celebi Prime, lots more {W} Darkrai EX, Weavile

Hey man, I'm interested in one of the Mewtwo EXs. Are the Sneaseld and Weaviles you're after from ND or UD? Are there any other cards you're after asell other than those listed in your wants?

RE: Alexmf2's TRADE SHAWP {H} Mewtwo EX, Celebi Prime, lots more {W} Darkrai EX, Weavile

The Weaviles and Sneasels I need are both UD, I'll edit that in right now. There isn't anything I really need other than the stuff I have listed, but if you had a Darkrai, I would do that for a Mewtwo.

alexmf2 said:
The Weaviles and Sneasels I need are both UD, I'll edit that in right now. There isn't anything I really need other than the stuff I have listed, but if you had a Darkrai, I would do that for a Mewtwo.

Don't have a Darkrai yet unfortunately, and I probably wouldn't trade it if I did. I ha r a few sneasels and weaviles ud though

Those aren't enough for a Mewtwo, sorry.

What terrakion do you want

The one with Retaliate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back