• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Alexmf2's TRADE SHAWP: Have lots, want lots! Come check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Alexmf2's TRADE SHAWP {H} Mewtwo EX, Celebi Prime, lots more {W} Darkrai EX, Weavile

alexmf2 said:
Those aren't enough for a Mewtwo, sorry.

I know, was offering them for something else

RE: Alexmf2's TRADE SHAWP {H} Mewtwo EX, Celebi Prime, lots more {W} Darkrai EX, Weavile

What else did you see?

alexmf2 said:
What else did you see?

Theres a couple I'm interested in, but I want to know what you'd be willing to trade. I have 4 Sneasel and 3 Weavile (1 RH)

It would help if you told me what you wanted.

CML for:
Celebi Prime x1
Mew Prime x1

I saw you need weawile, have 1x RH and 2x normal. LMK

All I really need is 2 of those Weaviles. Was there anything in my haves that you want that has lower value?

CML for
Shiny Chandelure
Mewtwo EX x2
Zekrom EX FA x1
Reshiram EX x1
Shiny Hydrigon

I didn't see anything, sorry. All I need is my wants.

alexmf2 said:
All I really need is 2 of those Weaviles. Was there anything in my haves that you want that has lower value?

I would need elektrik RH, you maybe have any tynamo RH?

Nope, sorry. The Eel and the Weaviles are pretty close in price, would you just do that?

My:

Weavile UD 2x RH

Your:

Level Ball NXD 6x (if you have)

LMK or counter :)

alexmf2 said:
Nope, sorry. The Eel and the Weaviles are pretty close in price, would you just do that?

Jep. pm me

Amphy, just traded for the Weaviles, sorry.

Scizorrr, PM is on it's way.

My:
Terrakion NV (non-FA): 7.00

Your:
3x Eelektrik: 3.00

Do you possibly have any Slowking Prime, or Slowpoke (DeX) that could even the deal??

Neither of those, sorry. Would you do Level Ball, Rocky Helmet and 3 Mincinno ND to even it up?

I'd love those :)

PM me to confirm :)

Then please CML for:

Level Ball NXD 6x (if you have)

I didn't see anything, sorry.

Do you still want the Terrakion??

If so, I'm interested in:
1x Level Ball (RH)

Do you have any Ability Gothitelles?? or Accelgors from DE?? I'm also looking for Xtransceiver if you have any, so LMK :)

Don't need the Terrakion, sorry. All I need is Darkrai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back