• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Alexz345... Wants HGSS-on rares!

RE: Alexz345 [Luxray G X, W: Triumphant Booster Box] EXs, JPN Lv.x's,Original Sets

No, just those cards that you want.

RE: Alexz345 [Luxray G X, W: Triumphant Booster Box] EXs, JPN Lv.x's,Original Sets

MY
3x RH PT Ralts
Premier Ball (GE)
Pre-release:Mothim,

YOUR
1x Absol G X

80Baby, please offer a little more.

Wii, sorry, not interested.

Upset but KK PM me if you become interested.

Bump 1/3 this week.

Do you have any prerelease sleeves if so...
my
Azelf LA JPN

your
1 prerelease sleeves(any except SV)

Prerelease sleeves are worth more than that.

Can you CML for the Magnezone Lv.X Jpn and Azelf Lv.X Jpn? Only if they are 100% mint though.

I have a bunch of rares I need that I'd be willing to trade for the Magenzone X JPN, leet m know which you have. I also liek your PR Leafeon and Blastoise.

Can you do Alph Lithograph 3 for all HGSS cards you listed?

What rares did you see for the Magnezone and Azelf?

I'd be willing to do the Magnezon JPN X for your prerelease Blastoise and prerelease Leafeon.

Is the Magnezone mint and 1st edition? Are you trading the Jpn. Azelf?

my
Hitmontop 05
Quagsire 09
Raichu 10
Wobbuffet 13
Smoochum 30
Flaffy 42
Unown 54

for

your Alph Lithograph 3?

LMK

cml for
Blaziken EX (CG)
Groudon EX (CG)
Latios EX (Dragon?)

Mudkip, yes its first edition and mint. Sorry, I'll hold onto Azelf JPN X.

A_raichu, sure.

Azelf Master, I like your Blaziken FB X, Garchomp C X, Shiny Drifloon. Value-wise, it'd be a good deal. :)

Back