All “Battle Region” Cards Revealed: New Hisuian Pokemon Debut!

Roxxane about to become a new staple, specially once Marnie rotates.
It is the same thing they say abt Ace Trainer 7 years ago. Nah, don't expect. I've been there.

Oddish/Gloom/Vileplume - stage 2, too expensive. What a waste of potential for an Item/Supporter lock. Better have it on a basic, then, we'll discuss that. 3/3/3-4
Scyther/Kleavor - too tricky to work. Don't like it that much. 3/3
Heracross - meh. 2
Roselia/Roserade - too low damage. 3/2-3
Combee/Vespiquen - Honey supporter card not count. 3/4
Virizion V - Virizion V yet had a bad attack, before you even argue, I don't count dmg modifiers here, pure raw damage that doesn't need by some supports. 3-4
Sparkling Heatran - how will you put 5 dmg counters within a single turn? let along 3 dmg counters. 4
Litwick/Lampent/Chandelure - we've seen this ability before. Nah gud. 2/2/3
Litleo/Pyroar - just if burn was a thing in the meta, in which it doesn't. 2/3
Starmie V- techable water type card. 3-4 Geodudes
Swinub/Piloswine/Mamoswine - at least a new Mamoswine card. 2/3/2-3
Barboach/Whiscash - ehh. 2/2
Hisuian Basculin/Basculegion - the Basculin might be a good card, Basculegion doesn't. 4/3-4
Keldeo - ehh. 110 isn't enough. 2-3
Sparkling Greninja - 4-5 Geodudes
Jynx - ehh. 2
H. Typhlosion V/VSTAR - The VSTAR can KO a Crobat with a niche bonus. The VSTAR Power isn't as powerful as Yveltal GX. Yveltal was 151x better than this one. 3/4
Misdreavus/Mismagius - just another crappy Stage 1. 2/3
Ralts/Kirlia/Gallade - if someone plays Gardevoir rn (in which, few did), consider this Gallade as an inclusion. Free Lumineon every turn, in addition for P energy acceleration from Gardevoir. 2/2/4
Diancie - VMAX ruled the format rn, few decks run solely Pokemon Vs. Vs are basic, consider this Diancie as gusting protection. Although, not as strong as cards like Manaphy. 4-5
Stantler/Wyrdeer - meh. If Sawsbuck ans A.Sandslash have this kind of ability, but see no play, what do we expect on this one? 2/3-4
Rhyhorn/Rhydon/Rhyperior - a common thing that Rhyperior does all the time. Although with the Oranguru, you can deal 150, regardless of the weakness and damage mods, you can't KO a Crobat, and it's a Stage 2. But still my Rhyperior. 3/3/3
Relincath - meh. 2
Hippopotas/Hippowdon - meh. 2/2
H. Decidueye V/VSTAR - This is what I want to use Double Turbo. 230 is the magic number for OHKO on Pokemon V. VMAX? you're miles away. VSTAR? Few damage mods. VSTAR Power is so risky in a format with Marnie. 3/4-5
Sparkling Hawlucha - 4-5 Geodudes.
H. Qwilfish/Overqwil - ehh. Some poison stuff. 3/3
Poochyena/Mightyena - Instant Mew VMAX counter. Other than that, meh. Stage 1, meaning it'll fall from Zoroark stuff. Heavy Recoil still suck on a 110 HP mon. 3/4
Absol - dmg spreader. Wish it was C. 3-4
H. Samurott V/VSTAR - One thing Vaporeon VMAX should do in the first place. Samurott needs 2 energy, meaning 1 Dark Patch and 1 Moltres and good to go. The VSTAR Power is a letdown. Wish it was 8 dmg counters. Or like on Espeon GX that applies like 10 dmg counters, I know it's an attack but it could be better. 3/4
Garchomp V - now how can spam 230 every turn? 3-4 Geodudes
Hoothoot/Noctowl - interesting ability on a Hoothoot. 3/3
Miltank - I still don't like the attack. 5
Glameow/Purugly - ehh. 2/2
Wait-and-See Turbo - "I better run Cresselia in a Psychic deck than this one." - @NHG464 2 Geodudes
Cancelling Spray - some say it could be useful against Duraludon. 3-4
Sweet Honey - 2
Cyllene - not worth whiffing a Supporter. 3 Geodudes
Commander Kamado - don't like it still. 3-4
Jubilife Village - definitely see much play, like how Tropical Beach saw play back then. 5 Geodudes

Last edited:
Lucario V/Vstar - 3/4 Geodudes. Although...f.eu1.jwwb.nl_public_h_t_i_temp-zjpebgcobmaxydcmrfwb_4e4woi_117-20.jpg
Meditite/Medicham - meh. 2/2
Landorus - meh. 2
Rockruff, Falinks - meh. set fillers. 1/1
Scyther/Kleavor - ehh. 2/2
Gritty Pickaxe - better F acceleration. 4

Murkrow/Honchkrow - meh. 2/2
H. Qwilfish/Overqwil - meh. 2/2
Seviper - meh. 2
Darkrai V/VStar - 4/5 Geodudes. Best VSTAR so far.
Inkay, Hoopa - meh. Set filler. 1/3
Dark Patch - good thing we got this back

It evolves from a hisuian form. The same with Galarian Meowth and Galarian Perrserker.
Because they are not regional forms nor do they evolve from regional forms. They are just new evolutions to old pokémon (like any Eeveelution after gen I or like Togekiss, Magmortar or Tangrowth). You don't call Sylveon "Kalosian Sylveon" so the same applies here for both of these.
Ursaluna will follow this same pattern since it's just a new evolution to Ursaring.
That definitely makes sense! Thanks for the clarification!

Nice introduction for the Hisuian starters with Shin Nagasawa. VSTARs look like trash though.

Not really sure how the CHR/CSR cards are going to work out since there doesn't seem to be much space besides those that have been revealed.
Disagree. I think samurrot is actually really good. Ohkoing mew for two energies is always good, but on top of that, being a 270hp 2 prizer?

YOOOOO the starter Vstars are actually kinda good? Hisuian Typhlosion can definitely be used in something ans Samurott is just downright strong with G. Zigzagoon.

68Vileplume CHR
69Chandelure CHR with Shauntal
70Wyrdeer CHR with Azeru
71Kleavor CHR with Lian
72Miltank CHR
73Virizion V FA
74Starmie V FA
75Hisuian Typhlosion V FA
76Hisuian Decidueye V FA
77Hisuian Samurott V FA
78Garchomp V FA
79Cyllene FA
80Roxanne FA
81Kamado FA
82Virizion V CSR
83Starmie V CSR with Misty
84Garchomp V CSR with Cynthia

This is what I'm guessing is the secret rare lineup.

So far holos are CHRs, so Vileplume is the only one before Chandelure. Probaby another one with Erika. Then Miltank with Whitney is the most obvious choice after. Only other holo after Kleavor is Absol.

Then instead of going to the CSRs, they'll put in the full art Vs and trainers. One extra space for Virizion V CSR since it's the only other V besides Starmie and Garchomp.

Kinda weird that the Hisuian starters don't get any CSR but perhaps there might be VSTAR CSRs or something or maybe alternate art VSTARs (plz no, having that stupid star be there will be fugly).

Just realized I forgot to put in any alternate arts - most likely the 3 starters but I've got no space now, so maybe the whole list has to be thrown out lolz.
Based on VMAX Climax, the Full Art Supporters will be after CSR cards, so I think the order might be
CHR
SR V (+Alts)
CSR
SR Supporters

If the Supporters are moved to after CSR, that would also leave room for Hisuian Starters alts based on your list. However I think it's a bit weird having SR, then CSR, then back to SR

Finally, Roxannie is so needed as a comeback card, would have been better in vmax era because of the speed of the games.

also turbo stall add vip pass could be fun to make a deck around trying to get using powerful basic attacks turn one or maybe in shadow rider?

Based on VMAX Climax, the Full Art Supporters will be after CSR cards, so I think the order might be
CHR
SR V (+Alts)
CSR
SR Supporters

If the Supporters are moved to after CSR, that would also leave room for Hisuian Starters alts based on your list. However I think it's a bit weird having SR, then CSR, then back to SR
Thanks!

So now it's most likely a combination of 2 between: Absol CHR, Miltank CHR, Virizion AA, Virizion CSR.

I think it's unlikely that Starmie and Garchomp get an AA if they already have CSRs. The only reason of having a potential Virizion AA is because Star Birth had 4. Previously besides Eevee Heroes, they all had max 3.

I think I'm leaning toward Miltank CHR and Virizion AA. Unless Absol has a more famous trainer associated with it than the iconic Miltank/Whitney duo.

Thanks!

So now it's most likely a combination of 2 between: Absol CHR, Miltank CHR, Virizion AA, Virizion CSR.

I think it's unlikely that Starmie and Garchomp get an AA if they already have CSRs. The only reason of having a potential Virizion AA is because Star Birth had 4. Previously besides Eevee Heroes, they all had max 3.

I think I'm leaning toward Miltank CHR and Virizion AA. Unless Absol has a more famous trainer associated with it than the iconic Miltank/Whitney duo.
I think the person is saying the list would look more like:

68Vileplume CHR
69Chandelure CHR with Shauntal
70Wyrdeer CHR with Mai
71Kleavor CHR with Lian
72Miltank CHR
73Virizion V FA
74Starmie V FA
75Hisuian Typhlosion V FA
76Hisuian Typhlosion V AA
77Hisuian Decidueye V FA
78Hisuian Decidueye V AA
79Hisuian Samurott V FA
80Hisuian Samurott V AA
81Garchomp V FA
82Virizion V CSR
83Starmie V CSR with Misty
84Garchomp V CSR with Cynthia

Then 85+ is Trainers, although the list is weird because the numbers doesn't make sense based on Dream League/VMAX set ordering.

Also Wyrdeer is with Mai.

Back